Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Strange Boy: Thanks!

This quote is exactly why I was able to connect with her more than other actresses!!!😳

'Someone asked me why I'm politically correct, even when people hit out so openly at me. But the truth is, I've never been brought up to behave any other way. I can't say anything hurtful about anyone. I just don't believe in saying mean things. I won't feel good doing that. It's strange why being well behaved is perceived as being too 'propah' and staid. This is the way I am. I'm amazed how many people feel good hitting out at me. They're welcome to do it. Earlier, they had more leeway to deny their indiscretions in print. But now on television they look pretty ridiculous denying what they say.''

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People's opinion are colored by their prejudices - this is a fact. If you look for fake you will find fake  and if you look for respectful you will find that.Its all how you view it.
And no one is going to change their opinion on this Heroine issue  - how many times has the same thing been discussed - over and over again its the same thing. Madhur got what he wanted  - he wrote the script for Kareena and he has her now. So I dont see how he is a poor victm here. He and UTV have milked it for all its worth. And its not like they shot for half the film and then had to change the main lead. I am sure a company like UTV had insurance for such things. So I dont think they had to suffer any considerable losses that they couldnt absorb.
I can bet right now that when Heroine is ready for release Aishwarya's name will be dragged all over again for publicity.

Edited by qwww - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
^ Well said, Hetal. But OMG, this made me laugh so hard.

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@the way she said "namaste paa": should she have said: "Wazz up fool"?! Ppl's criticism shock me a little. She greeted him pleasantly like any one greeting their F-I-L would. My bhabhi doesn't say "Hello Dad", but "Jayshri Krishna" every time she picks up a call from an elder. And I always end conversation with my parents that way. I don't see what the big deal is if she opted more a traditional greeting--it seems highly appropriate.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@VanityGirl: You certainly have an "interesting" way of twisting things to suit yourself. If someone speaks about their struggles its bragging and while Ash has too much of a good upbringing to talk about her struggles? Yeah right...she is most well brought up child ever!

PS: Why do you have to get Kat into everything...comparing Kat with Ash all the time?
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@VanityGirl: You certainly have an "interesting" way of twisting things to suit yourself. If someone speaks about their struggles its bragging and while Ash has too much of a good upbringing to talk about her struggles? Yeah right...she is most well brought up child ever!

PS: Why do you have to get Kat into everything...comparing Kat with Ash all the time?

If I twisted anything, I'm sorry but you clearly said she never tells about her struggles. If you didn't get my reply, this is what I meant - She doesn't need to tell her struggle/sob stories to people for evoking sympathy. Her life story is no sudoku puzzle. It's as transparent as glass. So I don't want to know how hard she worked to get where she has because it is already obvious. If you still want to know about her struggles, PM me anytime you want. I will try to give you the entire list! 😃

And am I comparing Kat to Ash "all the time"? Aren't you exaggerating a little? Perhaps the only time I compared them was in the popularity thread, but there I compared her to Kareena and Priyanka as well. Out of my 650+ posts, show me at least 3 posts where I compared them together.
qwww thumbnail

On the same note  why do some people need to drag the Heroine issue into all Ash related threads all the time ?

How is Heroine connected to KBC ? or even to Ash now ?
😔😆

If a bunch of people bash her than its great fun and life is great  but if a few people dare to go against the popular opinion then wow how dare they.😆
Edited by qwww - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
By the way, it just struck me. Since this is being blown out of proportion and called a PR exercise, what if Ash chose to not answer the call? Let me guess the comments

"Oh she's too full of herself"
"She's so rude, she doesn't care about her fans"
"Ash is such a stuck-up ****"

🤣

There is no way in the world this woman is going to win! 🥱

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow @ the way things get blown up in BS =/
qwww thumbnail
Oh that would just be her true colors chowing Vanity girl.
If she responds she is just putting up an act, if she doesnt she is just being her icy bitchy self 😆
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Wow @ the way things get blown up in BS =/

Hi Anku - long time 🤗