Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man on KBC - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Kinda off-topic, but since the whole Heroine fiasco is already mentioned in the topic, I'll give my two cents as well - 

Madhur is on the receiving end now because he has decided to take Kareena as the heroine for this movie.

Supposed if he actually decided to continue shooting the film with Aish and some sort of mishap occured? Who would be to blame then? Madhur, right?

Either way, he's being blamed (hypothetically, he'd be blamed if any mishap were to occur).

I say this Heroine drama should end once and for all. Good luck to Kareena for this movie (I'm sure she'll excel in this role and hope it's commercially and critically acclaimed if it's a good film), good luck to Aish with her future career choices and upcoming motherhood, and good luck to Madhur/UTV with their ambitious project. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I am insinuating exactly that. I think Strangeboy and JodhaBai are the one and only Merelychic. 😃
In my defense though, I have not gone around calling every Aishwarya fan a MID, haven't done that to Vanityfair or Alessya who are also pretty new here. 😉I'm sure it feels unfair, but hey thats why we have stereotypes. Eveyone's gotta live with it.

Okay cool. I'm only saying this b/c I'm an Aishu fan that was a newbie once so yeah it does seem unfair when ppl are accused without any proof. I don't see the point of intimidating or mocking newbies--it's not like that Aishwarya fan is the ONLY one who sends out nasty PMs (why don't we play the same game when other fans do the same thing..ummm b/c it's unfair and uncalled for--not to mention a bit immature). Also, why not take it up with the mods instead of speculating. B/c there's a chance you could be wrong considering you're going off a hunch, and the ppl that accuse newbies usually don't apologize if they're wrong.

As for the stereotypes part--some live with them and others question them--I opt for the latter.
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Okay cool. I'm only saying this b/c I'm an Aishu fan that was a newbie once so yeah it does seem unfair when ppl are accused without any proof. I don't see the point of intimidating or mocking newbies--it's not like that Aishwarya fan is the ONLY one who sends out nasty PMs (why don't we play the same game when other fans do the same thing..ummm b/c it's unfair and uncalled for--not to mention a bit immature). Also, why not take it up with the mods instead of speculating. B/c there's a chance you could be wrong considering you're going off a hunch, and the ppl that accuse newbies usually don't apologize if they're wrong.

As for the stereotypes part--some live with them and others question them--I opt for the latter.

With all said and done, questioning stereotypes does not change it or remove it. You have your prejudices, I have mine. 😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I don't care for the Heroine fiasco any longer. It's done and everyone should move on, especially the fans b/c I feel like the whole world has except for a selected number of fans!

Good luck to kareena--since I don't have a habit of wishing anyone ill..I do hope it works for her and hopefully post this she can start taking more challenging roles. It would be a travesty for someone like her--someone with great talent to continue on with male centric films, when she has a strong screen presence all by self.

As for Aishu--enjoy family life and when she's ready come back and work b/c she does have a group of ppl who will wait a whole lifetime to watch a film of hers--like ME!😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Dex: AGREED!😃 No hard feelings...I have no personal agenda against anyone, but just wanted to say that b/c it felt wrong to me!!! I guess let's agree to disagree!!!
Originally posted by: sweet coco

@Dex: AGREED!😃 No hard feelings...I have no personal agenda against anyone, but just wanted to say that b/c it felt wrong to me!!! I guess let's agree to disagree!!!

Its cool and we should definitely agree to disagree on this one. 😆
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish the title read "Aishwarya speaks to a fan" instead of "Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man".

yes, he has a medical condition.. but I dunno, I find it categorical to have to profile him because of his health.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Its cool and we should definitely agree to disagree on this one. 😆

It truly would be the end of the world if we ever agree to agree on something!!!😆 But never say never!!!😉
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also, whether we like it or not, THIS is the kind of stuff that makes Aishwarya a not pleasant-to-the-eyes image. It's headlines like these that scream "look at the Bachchan bahu, she's such a sanskaari beauty, watch her pray at mandirs, watch her communicate with handicapped people"

its this shoving down the throat that irritates the most.
If her PR, or whatever it is, just backed off, let the public AND her have some air... maybe there wouldn't be this much negativity. 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
OK...my question is why didnt they try to contact Hrithik instead...😕
He was the one who played the lead role in Guzaarish na...