Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man on KBC - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterphile

I don't insist because I already know.🥳

And why do you guys keep asking me about THE fiasco?

Everyone who visits this forum knows about THE recent fiasco in Aishwarya's life...😆

Thinking they are the same people is your prerogative and I'm ok with that. But there is a possibility for you to be wrong. Moreover because I know them individually on other forums. I was just asking you to be nice to those people.

NEVERMIND. 🥱
Asking? Sorry, your request is denied.😆 I can't be nice to MIDs. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by smartie_pants

YES...she could have totally completed the movie and would have looked gorgeous too..

but the movies not some lallu panju ad...it needs her to play a character, of a diva, of a heroine...and madhur cant afford to have a bulky, baby bellied aishwarya playing the part of a contemporary sought after actress...coz therz something called conviction invovled in films too...

plus, shooting for films is streneous and often dangerous too...why should he take the risk of having a pregnant woman on his set and god forbid if anything happens to her health or her, it becomes his responsibility...

no one wants to deal with all tht mess...

She never had a size zero bod to begin with. In Cannes this year some people were calling her 'FAT', yet Madhur had no problem in shooting with her for the film. Considering the movie had a 45 day schedule, her body wasn't going to change much - either gaining or losing. So that is the reason I feel she could've completed it.

Regarding shooting for the film being dangerous, she is not the first actress to shoot for a film in a pregnant state. There have been plenty. And they have all had successful pregnancies.
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Asking? Sorry, your request is denied.😆 I can't be nice to MIDs. ðŸ˜ƒ

Whatever floats your boat!  😃 Me getting late for college. Bye! 😊
are we getting some new lubhly PM's ?? should i prepare myself in advance??
Originally posted by smartie_pants

YES...she could have totally completed the movie and would have looked gorgeous too..

but the movies not some lallu panju ad...it needs her to play a character, of a diva, of a heroine...and madhur cant afford to have a bulky, baby bellied aishwarya playing the part of a contemporary sought after actress...coz therz something called conviction invovled in films too...

plus, shooting for films is streneous and often dangerous too...why should he take the risk of having a pregnant woman on his set and god forbid if anything happens to her health or her, it becomes his responsibility...

no one wants to deal with all tht mess...

NO!!!!!!!!!! MADHUR SHUD HAVE MODIFIED THE SCRIPT OF "HEROINE" ... and made the actress pregnant and EVEN INCLUDE ash-abhi baby as a special appearance act at the climax!
arghhh... MADHUR is so unaccommodating!!!!!!!! rude, selfish, mean !!!!!!

YES i m being Sarcastic! ...
i agree wit smartie... ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Pulwasha

are we getting some new lubhly PM's ?? should i prepare myself in advance??

lolz.. even i wana kno that...
the earlier one is rusted!

Originally posted by VanityGirl

She never had a size zero bod to begin with. In Cannes this year some people were calling her 'FAT', yet Madhur had no problem in shooting with her for the film. Considering the movie had a 45 day schedule, her body wasn't going to change much - either gaining or losing. So that is the reason I feel she could've completed it.

Regarding shooting for the film being dangerous, she is not the first actress to shoot for a film in a pregnant state. There have been plenty. And they have all had successful pregnancies.

Im not saying she cant shoot when shes pregnant, im saying its highly risky...because u have several accidents and mishaps happening...especially in Hindi films wherein the precautionary measures taken are comparitively less...if something goes wrong with her or her baby ...who is to blame? madhur would have to deal with the mess of all the court cases and paper work and tarnished image...and on top of tht, his film will still be in trouble...good tht he bailed out to save himself from more possible trouble...

and as for size...well 45 days is no patthar ki lakheer...film schedules stretch..and thts a universal fact..in case this one stretched too for unforseen circumstances, madhur would have had no other option than to shoot with ash through her advanced pregnancy months...

why should he dig a grave for himself ? considering how uncertain film and movie making is...he chose to save himself from excessive trouble...

one cant blame him for dropping ash..the guy has VERY valid reasons to do so. 
It felt forced to me, as if she was doing Paa some favor rather than do this for a fan...and her convo with her Paa sounded so ajeeb and formal to me lol

But overall, I think this worked out for both of them...Yusuf got to talk to both AB Sr. and Aish, something that a lot of aam log will never be able to do (no matter if he got paid or not), and Aish and Big B looked really good onscreen listening to this guy's story...win-win for both hehe
^6lol...glad im not the only one who found ash talking wierd on the phone...i mean, which grown up woman talks like tht to a grown up man?? its like shes talking to a kindergardner...

Namaste Paaa...
thank youuu
wowww

And i half guessed her to use her fav words "absolute pleasure" throughout the convo and i was rite...😆
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago