Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: StrangeBoy

Sorry, but that's disgusting thing to say.

Its a REAL person sitting there and sharing his views on the movie Guzaarish on how he felt it was his own journey. Where does PR comes in? actors are also humans and will never play such cheap games, and I don't even see any need of it, its not like Guzaarish going to release this Friday or something the movie came a year back, so her PR does not need to do any publicity.

Some people. πŸ˜•

I agree with you on this one but get used to  it.  Every time there is some news on Aishwarya is PR for some people on this forum. πŸ˜†  It is kinda funny to be honest! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
guzzarish ws such a touching film hrithik and slb  dun a fab job ill rem dis 1 4 lyf
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was truly a touching moment on KBC today!
Aishwarya needs all the good PR she can get after the Heroine fiasco. First returning the check, then all the mandir yatra and now this. 

Good strategy. πŸ˜‰

Next: I predict her to distribute kambals and food to the homeless at the Mandir. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Namastee Paa 🀣 sorry its just how she says it makes me laugh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry, but that's disgusting thing to say.

Its a REAL person sitting there and sharing his views on the movie Guzaarish on how he felt it was his own journey. Where does PR comes in? actors are also humans and will never play such cheap games, and I don't even see any need of it, its not like Guzaarish going to release this Friday or something the movie came a year back, so her PR does not need to do any publicity.

Some people. πŸ˜•

Ditto!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Aishwarya needs all the good PR she can get after the Heroine fiasco. First returning the check, then all the mandir yatra and now this. 

Good strategy. πŸ˜‰

Next: I predict her to distribute kambals and food to the homeless at the Mandir. 

ohhh they will give duaain to the ane wala baby...
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good strategy. πŸ˜‰

bahahahahahah so filmyπŸ˜†
StrangeBoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good strategy. πŸ˜‰

Stop being pathetic. You really think that guy on KBC came to make Aishwarya look good? what is wrong with you guys, I get you hate Aishwarya but such thinking is pathetic. Why would anyone do that, and what Heroine fiasco? if few people were against Aishwarya then majority of industry were against Madhur.

And distributing food or cloths to homeless is a good thing to do, one does not do that to look good but one do that because one feel like helping them, maybe you do that for purpose and hence your thinking is like this.

Time to grow up? or maybe that's asking much. 

Stop being pathetic. Stop? No thanks! πŸ˜ƒYou really think that guy on KBC came to make Aishwarya look good? Yes! Or maybe someone paid him to? 😭 what is wrong with you guys, Not much  I get you hate Aishwarya I thought that was obvious but such thinking is pathetic. Not really. Why would anyone do that, for a better public persona, why wouldn't anyone whose public persona has recently taken a hit do that?πŸ€ͺ and what Heroine fiasco? The one where she lied about being pregnant and created a ruckus. We have short term memory, don't we? πŸ˜‰if few people were against Aishwarya then majority of industry were against Madhur. In your mind? πŸ˜†

And distributing food or cloths to homeless is a good thing to do, Yes! Who says otherwise?  one does not do that to look good but one do that because one feel like helping them, Okay Mother Teresa maybe you do that for purpose  I have not, but I should give it a try perhaps? and hence your thinking is like this. Not necessarily. I don't have to be a vampire to like the taste of blood

Time to grow up? I don't ever want to grow up. I'm forever young.πŸ˜ƒor maybe that's asking much. It is. So quit asking. πŸ₯±

My response is in lavender. I'm sweet like that, but I can change the color if you'd like. πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago