Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Nice Post dhanya liked yesterday episode atleast cvs are hinting of K working track.I want complete Kriya centric track and end of this saga asap.Ganga is she human how could she beat someone like this,just loved Pratigya in every scene today.

thanks yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

me too want complete kriya centric track n end this SS-G nonsense ASAP ๐Ÿ˜ก  yes, this G seems so full of herself n her new power that she soon forgot she was a servant only 3 days ago ๐Ÿคข n however childish she is , the way she hit that boy didn't seemed as if she were playing with her toy...it was abuse ...๐Ÿ˜ก n wrong ...

oh, yes, loved P in every scene ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

a very good review as usual... keep it up... 100% agreed...

thank u riyya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Wonderful Review dear as always๐Ÿ˜Š.Thanks god krish will start his new work๐Ÿ˜Š.no comments about saga๐Ÿ˜ก.Saga ko dekh dekh kar mere ankhe thak chuke hain.Is saga se koi humein bacaho๐Ÿ˜ญ.After seeing ME's promo i m ๐Ÿคข.SS is planning for honeymoon.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A Good Episode...

First thing PBJs are not looking abnormal n out of context nw-a-days. But would have loved it had Kesar stood up for her child.

KP scene was good...and more so coz it hints baout the most awaited track of MKAP. Will K stop calling his wife as "Pratigwa" and will K stop mimicking an utterly submissive tone when he agrees to P's views. (in this scene...haan yaar thank God u told me baout this..otherwise I would ahve lost my mind thinking about these family matters") though the dialogue was ok the tone was way too submissive.

Rest scenes were watchable...

GD's expressions hilarious!
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

great review dear

i hope that k working track comes soon and this time he do something really good
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very good review...thank you.
good tat krishna gonna work again..hope tis time he's serious about it...nt just to please his babu.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Wonderful Review dear as always๐Ÿ˜Š.Thanks god krish will start his new work๐Ÿ˜Š.no comments about saga๐Ÿ˜ก.Saga ko dekh dekh kar mere ankhe thak chuke hain.Is saga se koi humein bacaho๐Ÿ˜ญ.After seeing ME's promo i m ๐Ÿคข.SS is planning for honeymoon.

thanks yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes, want kriya to be away from all these nautankis n live happily ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

great review dear

i hope that k working track comes soon and this time he do something really good

Thank u di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

completely agree ๐Ÿ˜Š
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: aka.aier

very good review...thank you.
good tat krishna gonna work again..hope tis time he's serious about it...nt just to please his babu.

Thanks yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes, this time K should work from his heart n mind , both ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mast Post Dhanya bey๐Ÿ‘...ek dum lallantop views...