Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Atticus

Why is only K being taunted why not Komal when she's out and about town?
If Thakurs are the laughingstock of Allahabad now wait until G decides she wants to leave SS for the cook πŸ˜† .

Probably b'coz komal is confined to her sasural...& secondly b'coz people may be knowing that it is better not to mess up with her...she is definitely more ferocious than our baba...moreover, P can contain K's anger, but Adarsh can only agitate Komal...lol
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZooniIndian

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font>

</div>
<div>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The reason only K is being taunted is because K has a better social circle than Komal.Since the character of Komal has been introduced, we havn't seen her having any friends. Being a girl she was always at home. While K was rarely at home. Before his marriage, we see K juss goofing around with his friends day and night. Komal stayed home only, never went to school, she probably didn't have any friends who can taunt her. The only people she will know are her relatives..even that, in such a big city, what are the chances that you will come across somebody. </font>

The goons knew all about Arusia and her marriage/ separation πŸ˜• to KN... They harassed her. Oh and Arusia don't got no friends neither.
I don't believe R is one of K friends... It's not his circle of friends who are mocking him .
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post dhanya liked yesterday episode atleast cvs are hinting of K working track.I want complete Kriya centric track and end of this saga asap.Ganga is she human how could she beat someone like this,just loved Pratigya in every scene today.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
a very good review as usual... keep it up... 100% agreed...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Whose gona do this to ganga btw. πŸ˜†

WEEE ViewersssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
afsh4a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx dear for this review...😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arryline

Agree with you for me the episode was good only for Kriya rest was🀒.Seriously this SaGa track is getting on my nerves.Even I hope K's work track starts and it should be dealt in more appropriate way not like last time

yes, this time the CVs has to give importance to K n P n kriya n especially to K n his job n education...they have been fooling us long...n we need energy to survive the up coming arushi track 😑
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Thanks Dhak for the review, πŸ‘πŸΌ

Things seems to be moving away from this Saga track to K working track and KriYa centric story once again.

welcome bro πŸ˜ƒ

this time the CVs should show a full fledged track of kriya...nothing less 😳
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

Thanks, dhanya, i haven't seen the epi yet, but it sounds like an ok one.  I'm relieved that K is thinking of working again, at least he won't have to depend on SS all the while, i hope it lasts this time. same here πŸ˜ƒ
This Ganga,😑, no one treated her like she treats the poor servant, exactly πŸ˜‘  what does SS hope to achieve by encouraging this sort of behaviour, he's already made everyone touch her feet.
I'm glad P had a go at her when she was trying to feed the baby, she needs taking down a few pegs.
completely agree 😊

dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Why is only K being taunted why not Komal when she's out and about town?
If Thakurs are the laughingstock of Allahabad now wait until G decides she wants to leave SS for the cook πŸ˜† .

me too wondered that n i half expected radhe to tapkofy from nowhere before komarsh...maybe bec komal is less known to the town as she seldom steps out of TN n MMFG...i mean that day someone took on arushi but not komal even after SS-G wedding

oh , that would a treat to watch πŸ˜†