Pratigya

Review - 15th september

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi MKAPians,

A very very very good episode n u know why 😃 😉 😃

First things first...😃...HURRAYY...👏...K working track opens , yet again ...n we had a very real kriya scene about their life ahead n job...👏 loved P who successfully diverted K's energies from becoming a murderer n ruin their life to think again about working n living their life 👏 👏 👏 n loved K who instantly saw what is the need of the hour which is to take care of their life n not to waste his precious time thinking about SS-G 👏 👏 👏 now, enough of happiness my dears, lets hope the CVs persist through this track n show K really making it big with the help n support of P this time...😃 n i don't think K will go to SS this time for help, n that's a plus 😛

i don't know how they would have made our chotu cry all the time when he was being fed milk, i mean it was a very high risk...😡 n now coming to the scene...loved GD who told kesar to take the child to thakurain as she is experienced in such matters...but G had to come n forcibly try to feed the child , with SS keeping her company...🤢 dunno what G had in mind...was she thinking that its also a game 😡 n she was seeing the discomfort of the child n yet she insisted on...😡 n kesar was only standing there crying ...loved P who came swiftly n took care of the child n made him vomit the unwanted milk...n SS had the decency to sit silently this time as it concerned chotu ...we expected SS to take on P n thought that K will rip through SS but he was sitting there seething in anger all the time...
n GD had a point too when she said to P what's the use in scolding G as the real culprit was SS...😡 👏

now SS-G scene was torture n it got stretched for ages 🤢 😡 the only good thing about it was it showed that the boy can talk 😃

komarsh : looks like adarsh has changed genuinely n his earlier dislike of the child was only due to anger n frustration about SS n job... n komal wanted to eat chalk 😆 😆 blooper though, didn't GD tell earlier that they were never allowed to go to school...then how come Komal, K n KN went to primary classes 😕   n she ate mud also strange wish 😆

now that G 😡 how dare she hit that boy ...not just once , but too many times...had she forgotten so swiftly that she was also a servant 3 days ago 🤢 n loved, absolutely loved P when she gave it straight to G...👏⭐️...n that boy , he had no emotion what's so ever ...just stood there silently... 

so G has now started to see P as an enemy 😡 

Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
someone should do this to Ganga soon

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you for me the episode was good only for Kriya rest was🤢.Seriously this SaGa track is getting on my nerves.Even I hope K's work track starts and it should be dealt in more appropriate way not like last time
Love-u-all thumbnail
Thanks Dhak for the review, 👍🏼

Things seems to be moving away from this Saga track to K working track and KriYa centric story once again.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, dhanya, i haven't seen the epi yet, but it sounds like an ok one.  I'm relieved that K is thinking of working again, at least he won't have to depend on SS all the while, i hope it lasts this time.
This Ganga,😡, no one treated her like she treats the poor servant, what does SS hope to achieve by encouraging this sort of behaviour, he's already made everyone touch her feet.
I'm glad P had a go at her when she was trying to feed the baby, she needs taking down a few pegs.
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

someone should do this to Ganga soon

thnks yemi for posting one of the funniest pic...but honestly ganga deserves worse than this...
Love-u-all thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

thnks yemi for posting one of the funniest pic...but honestly ganga deserves worse than this...

Whose gona do this to ganga btw. 😆
hussainramso thumbnail
Why is only K being taunted why not Komal when she's out and about town?
If Thakurs are the laughingstock of Allahabad now wait until G decides she wants to leave SS for the cook 😆 .
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Whose gona do this to ganga btw.😆

Today, P has set the ball rolling ...but the final blow to ganga will come from SS...
ZooniIndian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Why is only K being taunted why not Komal when she's out and about town?
If Thakurs are the laughingstock of Allahabad now wait until G decides she wants to leave SS for the cook 😆 .

The reason only K is being taunted is because K has a better social circle than Komal.  Since the character of Komal has been introduced, we havn't seen her having any friends.  Being a girl she was always at home.  While K was rarely at home.  Before his marriage, we see K juss goofing around with his friends day and night.  Komal stayed home only, never went to school, she probably didn't have any friends who can taunt her.  The only people she will know are her relatives..even that, in such a big city, what are the chances that you will come across somebody.