Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations, Omana!!!   You are a dazzler!!!!   You deserve it!!!!
What a great achievement!!!!   Enjoy!!!!🥳
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Make-up ki dukaan Archu🤣 Good one Usha. 😃
I love our Archana n she is naturally beautiful but these days she is completely over done. Cooking in the kitchen with face white is powder, khol dripping... not at all to my taste.
PR is turning into a joke. Varsha telling Satish, Archu is glowing n we thinking she is preggers🤣, nex Manav telling a disinterested Ashna - My Archana is glowing...
Yeah i think u r right - our Archu is glowing with all the scoldings she is getting. These days she is Savita's stress buster. So her khubsoorating ka raaz is Savita n her taunts indeed😆😆

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Make-up ki dukaan Archu🤣 Good one Usha. 😃
I love our Archana n she is naturally beautiful but these days she is completely over done. Cooking in the kitchen with face white is powder, khol dripping... not at all to my taste.
PR is turning into a joke. Varsha telling Satish, Archu is glowing n we thinking she is preggers🤣, nex Manav telling a disinterested Ashna - My Archana is glowing...
Yeah i think u r right - our Archu is glowing with all the scoldings she is getting. These days she is Savita's stress buster. So her khubsoorating ka raaz is Savita n her taunts indeed😆😆

u also like it😃..thats great yaar..i thought it was complete bakwaas like the episode..😆..i am also wondering the secret behind this extra glow she is emitting these days😆
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Congratulations, Omana!!!   You are a dazzler!!!!   You deserve it!!!!

What a great achievement!!!!   Enjoy!!!!🥳

Thanks Sharon di 🤗 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: archanamanav

u also like it😃..thats great yaar..i thought it was complete bakwaas like the episode..😆..i am also wondering the secret behind this extra glow she is emitting these days😆

The episode is complete bakwaas i admit but ur post is very good.⭐️
Ummm secret of extra glow is defo -  pancake face!!😆😆