Khubsoorti Ka Raaz !!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

wat😲
Arent sush and Anki planning to quit in dec😕
3-4 months😲 CVs are mad😡 the show is already in top 9, it wil be out of top 20 soon😈

who is quitting yaar..no one..😆..yes..archu looks like will be miserable..and will be having more glow..i can see it coming😆
Ur welcome Omana🤗

Here's one more song dedicated to ur hatred character in PR😃

song for the mentally instable chor😆
suno gaur se deshmukh waalon buri nazar hai padi apke ghar pe
chaahe jitnaa door locks lagaa lo,
chorni varsha ne hai buri nazare daali soham pe

hamne kahaa hai aap ab door lock karlo
hamne kahaa hai jo aap ab door ko lock karlo
aao ham mil jul ke is chorni ko kaise bi pakde

is chorni ko hum kaise bhi koi mental asylum main bheje😆

Originally posted by Ankifan

wat😲
Arent sush and Anki planning to quit in dec😕
3-4 months😲 CVs are mad😡 the show is already in top 9, it wil be out of top 20 soon😈

We had one week of ArMan romance everyday so have to pay for it by watching misery for 3-4 months  CVs even more twisted than Varsha 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
manav will be miserable hai na if archu has accident..i think time for manav to shed tears again..
Originally posted by archanamanav

who is quitting yaar..no one..😆..yes..archu looks like will be miserable..and will be having more glow..i can see it coming😆
they r nt quitting😕
How to wtch this for 3-4 months akka, cant hear someones voice and savita's eyes are too scray these days 😆

i think only manju and vinod are paying for their bad deeds😆 while manju's mother is all happy living with stil dng her bad deeds and savita , she gets al happiness inspite her bad karmas
3 to 4 months 😲
are you guys joking...??

If that is so then for sure there will be another seperation... 😒

Just like Samson's strength was in his hair , Manav's strength and happiness is  when he is with Archana ( at least this is what we are told ) ...
So if Savita will take Archu out of his life then Samson , sorry Manav will become lifeless again ...
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Sharon, Archana will never leave the house she will take all the abuse but Manav isn't one to tolerate this. I really hope Manav finds another place to live and takes his wife and kids with him. I am not interested in seeing Archana live through this again, Savita is as evil as they come.

I agree with you Mandy. I know Archana won't leave, it's just a wish and something I know she needs to do for her and her family's safety and sanity! I agree also about Manav, that's why I said elsewhere that Savita's plan to kick out Archu and replace her with Shravani, will never work. Manav loves Archana more now than when Shravani was there previously. Even yesterday, Manav was ready to confront his mother, but Archana stopped him. He needs to ignore Archana at times like these, for the sake of his family. I too wish he'd take his wife and children and leave!!!

Re Archana...it just hit me that Archana is similar to Vandu in terms of accepting abuse. Archana's abuse is currently verbal. At the rate Savita is going, it will become physical!!!  
Vandu's abuse is both verbal and physical. Archana has encouraged Vandu to leave the abusive home, but she is okay staying in her abusive home!
Originally posted by archanamanav

[

hey thanee..😃..don't be sad yaar....i am sure archu won't go in coma or something..there will be problems ..but i don't think people will watch this show if manav marries shravani and baby soham is given to varsha..no way this show will work with the audience with such crap🤢
[/QUOTE]

Usha,
@bold...that is a guarantee, for sure. No one will watch PR if that happens. Not me, for sure!!!   The TRP's will drop so drastically that they will be forced to end the show!!!

It would be better, and a way of thanking Sushant and Ankita in particular for what they have done to make the show the success it has been, if they bring all tracks to a positive and realistic conclusion, rather than show a track such as @bold!!!
Originally posted by shootingstar27

We had one week of ArMan romance everyday so have to pay for it by watching misery for 3-4 months  CVs even more twisted than Varsha 
Ur right. The CVs made it obvious that v hv to pay back N times for having enjoyed watching their romance just few times CVs cheated us showing romance👎🏼😆

But its terrible yar, how do they expect the trp's to increase with such a track?😕
Hope their is no seperation awaiting😒