Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Awesome write up Akka😃

a song for the glowing archu😆 sharon di translation for u as well😃

ye chaand saa roshan cheharaa, julfon kaa rang sunaharaa - fair face like the moon, lovely hair color
ye zeel see bhoora aankhe, koee raaj hain in mein gaharaa- such deep brown eyes, ther must be some sort of deep secrets in them
taareef karu kyaa us kee, jis ne tumhe itna hai daanta-how much can i praise of that one, who scolds u so much😆

seriously Archu's life is full of miseries. One after the other problem gets 
added in her life, her own sister hiding and eyeing on her son😡
savita is making archu life one hell, now archu cant even correct her son
when he is wrong, savita is being very unreasonable to archu
To add to all these vandu also is gng against archu, she could hv tld tat
archu dint mean to push her, na she remained to stay quiet.
vandu's anger is understandable but hvng known archu for so long how can
these ppl behave so rude to her😕

Archu is a very unlucky women, wish someone wud take her off away frm this hell
for a while.
Her absence wil make ppl realise her worth.

Divya,
Thanks a million, dear. I love it. Very romantic, especially first two lines😊
I also wish that Archana would leave home for a while. Take Soham with her, or else her unstable, wicked sister will steal him again Angry
Not sure what to do about Sachin, because if Archana takes him too, Savita will definitely file a police report that Archana kidnapped himAngry
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Ok my song for today's topic 😉... Usha I want to use the same song from yesterday's thread. 😃

This song is dedicated to Archu's glow and the reason we all know.. 😆 Thanks to you and your analysis...

tum logon se milne ki tamanna hai -  I have a desire to meet you people 😆
Daant khane ka irada hai - I have of intentions of getting scoldings 😆
aur ek wada hain tum logon se - Another promise I want from you people
jo kabhi hum mile - Whenever I meet
toh zamana dekhega mera glow -   World will see my glow 😆
o mere yaar - o my friend 😛

So cute Rachna! Thanks for translation!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sharon, Archana will never leave the house she will take all the abuse but Manav isn't one to tolerate this. I really hope Manav finds another place to live and takes his wife and kids with him. I am not interested in seeing Archana live through this again, Savita is as evil as they come.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Usha, your write up is the only positive thing about the show these days.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Sharon, Archana will never leave the house she will take all the abuse but Manav isn't one to tolerate this. I really hope Manav finds another place to live and takes his wife and kids with him. I am not interested in seeing Archana live through this again, Savita is as evil as they come.

I want to see ArMan and their kids move out of the house.Just stay by themselves for a bit, no need to tell anyone also where they are moving to else we have to watch Varsha stalking Soham again. I hate the sad song they play for Varsha when she thinks of Soham,it doesnt evoke sympathy juts makes me hate her more.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I want to see ArMan and their kids move out of the house.Just stay by themselves for a bit, no need to tell anyone also where they are moving to else we have to watch Varsha stalking Soham again. I hate the sad song they play for Varsha when she thinks of Soham,it doesnt evoke sympathy juts makes me hate her more.

Same here! I have no sympathy for Varsha either, I don't understand why the CVs just can't give her a child of her own instead of her clinging to Soham. He was never hers and its insulting to viewers to have the lead give away their child especially to the woman who killed their first child! I just want to see them be alone and have some peace of mind for a change. Their families have done nothing but make their lives miserable and things are only going to get worse. The CVs need to make a change because right now PR is becoming a disaster again
neha851996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowieee...anki-sush r doin their 1st commercial.wid non-other den aishwariya bachchan...yupieee...

they r d 7th cloud man...

this shows ki dey r d luvy-duvy couple...of d television...

dey hav earned so much of luv...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
usha i m so eagerly wait for PR before bt now more than PR i wait for ur post bc in PR there is no positivity and comic flavour bt in ur thread i get everything so👏👏we all enjoy here.now i m irrited to with asna😡why she needs manav for dk birthday party that means she never celebrate before it😲when manav touched her hand knowing ,unknowingly she can take off it bt😕manav never say archu lets go for dinner bt always want to do romance at homearchu suffocated in this place so she needs some fresh air manav can give it bt CV what can say🤢
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

u call my nonsense awesome😆..i don't know how she is glowing when she is going through so much misery..😆..savita is just being cruel..i have no words..why in the world is she torturing shravani like this😡..has no heart this woman i say

Akka the show is plain disgusting. Its only urs and OSJ write ups that intersts me these days.😳

Just for the sake of FD's and little negligence if Savita turned out this evil, then sulo gt thrown out frm her own home and was treated lik aslave by her bahu, how sud sulo turn out then😕
This savita sud hv got abahu lik manju or varsha😡

Really felt for shravani yest, she dint wantd to meet sachu as she wil nt be able to control her feelings, but thi savita planned nd made them meet, and the way shravani had tears in the end whil leaving, OMG savita is disgusting😡 She will keep making exuces and make sachu and shrav meet up , she is such a manipulativ women😡

What mistake did archu do that this women is torturing her this way😲 No one sud ever get such MILs or such mom's I just hope this accident thing wont make archu loose sachu and soham, she wud bbe shattered then😭
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Akka the show is plain disgusting. Its only urs and OSJ write ups that intersts me these days.😳 I agree.I look forward to reading Usha & Jaanu's write up. 

Just for the sake of FD's and little negligence if Savita turned out this evil, then sulo gt thrown out frm her own home and was treated lik aslave by her bahu, how sud sulo turn out then😕
This savita sud hv got abahu lik manju or varsha😡  Sulo has her bad qualities but she has never been this mean and she never spoke against Manju to the  kids either.

Really felt for shravani yest, she dint wantd to meet sachu as she wil nt be able to control her feelings, but thi savita planned nd made them meet, and the way shravani had tears in the end whil leaving, OMG savita is disgusting😡 She will keep making exuces and make sachu and shrav meet up , she is such a manipulativ women😡 Shravani drives a big car, lives in a nice big apartment and is earning big bucks.Savita seems really impressed with her, by bringing Sachu back in Shravani's life, Savita gets to enjoy the wealth as well.Archu's biggest mistake is she isn't rich 🤢 So of course,Archu needs to be kicked out now. Won't be surprised to see Savita pushing Archu in front of a car. 

What mistake did archu do that this women is torturing her this way😲 No one sud ever get such MILs or such mom's I just hope this accident thing wont make archu loose sachu and soham, she wud bbe shattered then😭  Archu has a really miserable life.She has done some foolish things in the past but the sufferings she had to endure is 100x worse than her mistakes and now she risks losing her sons and Manav.She is better off dead then. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago