Khubsoorti Ka Raaz !!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yea..Manav and everyone in PR land says..archu is looking gorgeous these day😃..and nobody seemed to know the exact reason for it..varsha thought archu was pregnant..😳..manav seems to forget everything because of this archu's beauty..i meant glow..😳..
But i know what is the exact reason behind this glow..😳..let me explain to u guys..😳..
Reason number one as i saw on the episode is that archu has put on lots of make up..😳..
Bilkul make up ki dukaan lag rahi thi😳..
The other reason is that ..which i think is the secret is ..her hell of a life that she is going through😆
Everyday she gets daant from either manav or savita or vandita..or rasika..or who did i miss....
no one😆..so this scoldings that she gets is a big reason behind her special glow..jitna zyada daant khaooge ..utna zyada glow bhi badegi..😳..
I can explain some of the scoldings she got today..which made her glow even more😳..
Archu wanted to make sachu glow..😳..so she started scolding him for ruining his new pen..coz scolding makes people glow..he was glowing and glowing..while his shirt was getting stained and more stained..shirt lost its glow..but sachu was starting to glow..😳..by this time savita came to spoil the get more glow session....
She told sachu..archu doesn't have any glow..it is just fake make up..and don't fall for it..i will get u new pen..and don't ask archu for anything..she is just fake..and her glow is full of bakwaas....archu got mad and left from there..In the mean time archu was glowing more because of the scoldings she got from savita..😳..
Glowing archu went to the market..sab log usko dekte hi reh jaate hain aaj kal..😳..she spotted vandu..and wanted to talk to her..😳..and explain her something which she didn't do during bad boy's bday party..😳..but vandu was in no mood for the talk..she also thought archu's glow was all fake....and gave archu some scoldigs..which made archu glow more😳😃..archu tried to stop her and make her listen..but unfortunately she pushed vandu and she fell while things were flying all ober the sky..
Savita came there and saw glowless vandita and glowing archu..and wanted to increase the glow..and started scolding in the market....everyone in the market knows the whole D house story now....archu got lots of scolding..and when savita was satisfied with the glow she gave to archu she told her to go home with sachu😳..archu just looked gorgeous when manav came home..😳..but she was a bit sad....don't know why though..even after getting so much glow archu is sad..guys do you have any idea why archu is not happy with the glow?.while everyone around her are gushing over it?..
if u do..share your thoughts..if u wish..of course..
I know i have written complete nonsense..i hope it is better than PR episode😆
here is glowing archu😳

Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archu is sad because Archu the glow-worm cannot enjoy its own glow. The mirror dazzles her eyes perhaps!
Seriously, how many more episodes of glow-torture for us? Missing my simple sweet Archu these days!
Edited by vishwap - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishwap

Archu is sad because Archu the glow-worm cannot enjoy its own glow. The mirror dazzles her eyes perhaps!

Seriously, how many more episodes of glow-torture for us? Missing my simple sweet Archu these days!

me too..she looks so good when she is simple..pre leap she looked just gorgeous..today it was too much make up..who wears so much make up at home😕
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome write up Akka😃

a song for the glowing archu😆 sharon di translation for u as well😃

ye chaand saa roshan cheharaa, julfon kaa rang sunaharaa - fair face like the moon, lovely hair color
ye zeel see bhoora aankhe, koee raaj hain in mein gaharaa- such deep brown eyes, ther must be some sort of deep secrets in them
taareef karu kyaa us kee, jis ne tumhe itna hai daanta-how much can i praise of that one, who scolds u so much😆

seriously Archu's life is full of miseries. One after the other problem gets 
added in her life, her own sister hiding and eyeing on her son😡
savita is making archu life one hell, now archu cant even correct her son
when he is wrong, savita is being very unreasonable to archu
To add to all these vandu also is gng against archu, she could hv tld tat
archu dint mean to push her, na she remained to stay quiet.
vandu's anger is understandable but hvng known archu for so long how can
these ppl behave so rude to her😕
Archu is a very unlucky women, wish someone wud take her off away frm this hell
for a while.
Her absence wil make ppl realise her worth.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

me too..she looks so good when she is simple..pre leap she looked just gorgeous..today it was too much make up..who wears so much make up at home😕

Indian soap actors esp the ones from BT, maybe u havn't watched that many BT soaps 😆😆 all they do is look made up with layers and layers of foundations ðŸ˜† even while preparing meal at home, I guess its a hobby 🤔
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

[me too..she looks so good when she is simple..pre leap she looked just gorgeous..today it was too much make up..who wears so much make up at home😕

Maybe I am the only one but I loved the kaajaled eyes .Kaajal is my most fav makeup and I always wanted Archu to wear Kaajal ...Ok, maybe go easy on the mascaara but I do want her to wear the kaajal ...Her eyes  were so large and beautiful ...She can go easy on something else . maybe the foundation ..Actually this girl has such glowing skin, she doesn't needs that much foundation ...

This Varsha has gone cuckoo ...I think she will do anything to get Soham , even conspire against Archana and join Savita ...
Felt bad for Shravani ...she has gone even more emotional in the last 6 years ..The way Savita was behaving , I definitely want Sachu to live with his real mother ..Both mother and son will have a good life ...Shravani  can give Sachu a much better life but she must stay away from Savita ...
Archan is too weak to be a mother ...anyone can walk all over her and she just stays quiet ..Soon she will lose her kids ...

And Manav will lose his job...to Dharmesh ...DK was very angry to see manav and Ashna having a secret  coffee date and holding hands ...Can't blame DK ...

Feeling bad for Archan today ...a really unlucky woman with a really bad life ...
Now we will see manav's bad times coming soon ...Ouch
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Manav's job wil also be in deep trouble thanks to Ashna

She is a very immature women, felt bad for DK😔
Even Manav is being foolish, these two are acting lik teens. 
cant blame DK at all for suspecting them, Ashna lied on top of it to DK
Being a married women she sudnt hv behaved so immaturely. All that holding hands for so long wasnt required at al, she is manav's boss wife, and for ashna manav is an employe, in public places such an act is definitely gonna take a wrong turn. 

Hmm so dhramu succeeded today, actually he dint put any effort in making manav-ashna  being suspects in frnt of DK, these 2 themselves made Dk suspect them by their acts, Ashna is blamed more here, she is really wrong , she knws DK is insecure bout her and talks bout he being aged and al, but still she behaves so immaturely Even manav, i dint lik he holding her hand for so long😒

This varsha is mad😡insane, she needs to be put in a mental asylum😡
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ankifan

for a while.

you are right Divya ...Even I want her to go away somewhere for some time ..
honestly  , she should just go away for sometime ...Ouch
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Maybe I am the only one but I loved the kaajaled eyes .Kaajal is my most fav makeup and I always wanted Archu to wear Kaajal ...Ok, maybe go easy on the mascaara but I do want her to wear the kaajal ...Her eyes  were so large and beautiful ...She can go easy on something else . maybe the foundation ..Actually this girl has such glowing skin, she doesn't needs that much foundation ...

This Varsha has gone cuckoo ...I think she will do anything to get Soham , even conspire against Archana and join Savita ...
Felt bad for Shravani ...she has gone even more emotional in the last 6 years ..The way Savita was behaving , I definitely want Sachu to live with his real mother ..Both mother and son will have a good life ...Shravani  can give Sachu a much better life but she must stay away from Savita ...
Archan is too weak to be a mother ...anyone can walk all over her and she just stays quiet ..Soon she will lose her kids ...

And Manav will lose his job...to Dharmesh ...DK was very angry to see manav and Ashna having a secret  coffee date and holding hands ...Can't blame DK ...

Feeling bad for Archan today ...a really unlucky woman with a really bad life ...
Now we will see manav's bad times coming soon ...

oh you liked the make up..the eyes..i don't like it when she wears at home though..outside it is okay..but i love her simple looks the best..she looks pretty that way..too gorgeous when simple..😳
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Awesome write up Akka😃

a song for the glowing archu😆 sharon di translation for u as well😃

ye chaand saa roshan cheharaa, julfon kaa rang sunaharaa - fair face like the moon, lovely hair color
ye zeel see bhoora aankhe, koee raaj hain in mein gaharaa- such deep brown eyes, ther must be some sort of deep secrets in them
taareef karu kyaa us kee, jis ne tumhe itna hai daanta-how much can i praise of that one, who scolds u so much😆

seriously Archu's life is full of miseries. One after the other problem gets 
added in her life, her own sister hiding and eyeing on her son😡
savita is making archu life one hell, now archu cant even correct her son
when he is wrong, savita is being very unreasonable to archu
To add to all these vandu also is gng against archu, she could hv tld tat
archu dint mean to push her, na she remained to stay quiet.
vandu's anger is understandable but hvng known archu for so long how can
these ppl behave so rude to her😕
for a while.

u call my nonsense awesome😆..i don't know how she is glowing when she is going through so much misery..😆..savita is just being cruel..i have no words..why in the world is she torturing shravani like this😡..has no heart this woman i say
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago