Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing (Page 5)

maneet-56 IF-Rockerz
maneet-56
maneet-56

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
 i dont think he said it

uvsss Senior Member
uvsss
uvsss

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

watz d thing if he leaves now or not... the show is already ruined ... see devini ki shadi hogayi hian as per the spoilers... n dey r even heading to deir HM package!!!! iss se toh acha hoga koi negitive touch hota serial mein... sach mein NT ke track was was more sensible dan dis crap shown now,...
u r right the damage was already done he did the same earlier.now iam afraid about shows future i dont think it last for long .it can only survive if they hire some good writers hmm hope for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humerous

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
If its really him then - Bye bye Mahesh P!ApproveROFL

Oh man... But before going let me fill in my bhashan... Ahem... *clears throat*

Oh Man! You truely deserve all that was given to you!As a writer you seem to have fallen head over heal for Dev!Dead 
And this despo Nano wants to get married on that night itself to prove his love!ShockedDeadDead 

Sorry! WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN THAT! STOP PORTRAYING WOMEN AS TRASH! People will stop bashing you!

Remember - Men are not born with horns and whips! And Women are not senseless creatures who keep changing their minds at the flip of the coin!

From the time YOU MP stepped into GHSP all that we see is GHSP going down hill!!! and KUDOS man you pushed ME - who has not skipped an episode of GHSP - skip almost 3 episode IN A ROW and i still dont care about it!!! I give it to you man!Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

humerousPoojaMishtysana_sugarbunaanyakunatTinkerBellamadhubala123.Kiran.

pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I dont think so he is written this if he has written this then fine its is for our show goodness.They r many way to add fillers episode earlier also when Gurmeet was down in malaria swati changed the track of Geet missing Maan and Dadi in Hospital when he cam eback we yet got again wonderful scene of maneet.Really Swati Pandey rocked in story writing PH people should get her back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

humeroussana_sugarbunPreethi-Premi

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

I request all please don't soften up towards him please continue to mail SO to fire mahesh pandey devini& jokers we cannot rest till the time he finaly leaves so please mail SO join the fb page say no to mahesh pandey in geet till the time he finllly leaves geet he has ruined geet & he needs to be fired ASAP before he damages anything more so please continue in your halla bol mission to get mahesh pandey out of geet till he finally leaves

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i dont thnk he said all this!!???
from where u got it
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i will really do a party if he really leaves the show...

i agree tht writers also humans..they have limitations blah blah blah
but they need to have brains along with creativity

ok first any one having a slightest idea of the geet story line will never write a stupid dumbo marriage track n un bearable clown comedy track as a filler part

n whts wrong with nandini track she is 17 when introduced in show or max 18 she is younger to geet n same is the case with lcky isint it?? They must b doing their 12 th or degree but madam nando is doing her phd which will only b done after pg n some work exp may b work exp is optional but PG is min qualification

geet is doing her 1st year BA when she is introduced in show its logical but wht is this nandol god save me from this idiot writer creativity is far away he dont have basic IQ which even a teenager will have

writers in IF r exceptionally talented when compared to show writers, cvs
IF writers gave very sensitive tracks with logical twists n turns
they never left loop holes n stupidity in any character
u may say they have lot of time to write but i will say they have lots of brains which cvs r lacking

even the people who r pridicting things with in few mins after epi for next part r suggesting gr8 ideas than these so called writers n cvs of show

My only advice to them is quit this profession bcoz it needs creativity, spontanious thinking n acting not trying to findf excuses for stuupidity

even if the article or msg is not from MP i wish he think b4 pendown any single word

N to people who want to take this post offdended n pity the writers as human plz think on the lines i mentioned above

bye
love u all

Priya204

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

If its really him then - Bye bye Mahesh P!ApproveROFL

Oh man... But before going let me fill in my bhashan... Ahem... *clears throat*

Oh Man! You truely deserve all that was given to you!As a writer you seem to have fallen head over heal for Dev!Dead

And this despo Nano wants to get married on that night itself to prove his love!ShockedDeadDead

Sorry! WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN THAT! STOP PORTRAYING WOMEN AS TRASH! People will stop bashing you!

Remember - Men are not born with horns and whips! And Women are not senseless creatures who keep changing their minds at the flip of the coin!

From the time YOU MP stepped into GHSP all that we see is GHSP going down hill!!! and KUDOS man you pushed ME - who has not skipped an episode of GHSP - skip almost 3 episode IN A ROW and i still dont care about it!!! I give it to you man!Dead

agree with u dear

geet char which is very strong in begining was soo dumb now a days mainly bcoz of this stupid track n writer

nando was turned completed jerk

wht tht idiot think b4 writing any line

leave nando or any clown char

HOW DARE HE RUIN MAANEET

Preethi-Premi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index