Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: uvsss

gc was ill for 10days during engagement but still old cvs managed the entire script with out ruing any character .they did a marvellous job👏 by using all characters nian,dev,meera,even they used pinkys father they r real creatives.no one complained for maaneet at that time.we will def appreciate the show with less maaneet if they fill the gap with sensibility.  nandinis marriage to compensate gc ,dd s illness is ridiculous😡.i will be the happiest person if he leaves the show

agree
that was one of d most beautiful tracks shown in GHSP at that time😳
though it happened all of a sudden
cvs showed their best😃

nd it all happend only coz v hd SWATI PANDEY
V WNT HER BK IN  SHOW😊
mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MAHESH PANDEY MAY BE HE IS GOOD BUT FROM THE TIME HIS WRITTEN AMRISTSAR TRACK  CAME IT MADE GHSP FALL FROM TPRS THE TIME HE STEEPED INTO GHSP ALL THE POPULARITY WENT DOWN AFTER BARRY CAME BACK WITH HIS IDEAS HE DID SOME  CHANGES AND MADE IT BETTER BUT I CAN TELL ONE THING JUST THINK ABOUT THE WRITTERS IN MAANEET OFFICE SCENCES HOW BEAUITFULLY THEY NARRETD IT BUT NOW IT IS A BIT CONFUSING IF MAANEET ARE NOT THERE HE DID IT  OKAY BUT WHAT ABOUT THE  AMRITSAR  TRACK MAY AMRITSAR TRACK WENT OKAY BECAUSE ONLU  OF RAHULA ND THE ROAMNCE HE KEPT BETWEEN MAANEET ACCORDING TO ME MAHESH PANDEY SPOILED TH WHOLE GHSP JUST THINK ABOUT GHSP THE TIME HE ENTERD GHSP AND BEFORE HE ENTERD HE MAY BE GOOD BUT NOT FOR GHSP TYPE OF A POPULAR AND EXCELLENT SERIAL 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what proof is there that he said this...
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No comments about his writing skill but m so happy
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What u give to the world it'll come to u eventually..😳

U gave us torture & so u get it in return too😆
Viji79 thumbnail
I dont believe its Mahesh, in the first place. And if Gurti are not well, there is perfectly adorable pair whose lovestory we have been looking forward for almost a year now and they are Adi and Pinky.
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i just wanna ask...have you ever tried to have a look on the previous story of past year...now keep yourself as a viewer and fan ...who is watching this serial from first episode...and then imagine what a mess you have created...you have destroyed each and every char...created so beautifully by previous writers ...we fanz are trying our level best in watever ways we can to save the show...and this is what we get at the end of the day...you talk about fillers...i suggest you ..here in IF, there are thousands of young writers who in a second can give you far far better options...because we have our soul and heart in the show...😡...anyways best of luck for your next show...and i beg u PH to plz give our swati,noel,nissar back...only they can bring  magic back..because they knw every char ,they create it,they feel it..m sure they will rockkk again...plzzz...
nimi.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
last yr also we have filler epi whwn dd &gc both fell ill bt those epi doesn't look like filler at all
sskf thumbnail
Remember - Mahesh Pandey is imaginatively challenged. All he has ever written about is marriage, saas-bahu, and how to be a bad female in a tv show. More importantly, I thought (I'm from the west so excuse me) the other shows he worked on lacked originality and even a modicum sense of reality. The international arena were wondering - do Indian people actually behave like this 😕 ? Of course, we knew it was just television but ... REALLY?
sskf thumbnail
By the way, he did not leave. He's still there torturing us. Right now, even I hat the loyalty I have to this show. I'm going to stop watching soon if things don;t change though.