see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

I don't know if he had said that seriously!!!! 😕

Its unprofessional...If he had to show a filler episode we would have tolerated if  he shows Nando doin her PhD and you know even seeking Dev's help,like xploring some historic place..knowing different culture or even some glimpse of global culture in Delhi.rather than this s***.

But if these are really his words then its no shock that he showed that crap!!!!! What creative minds think reflects on their work. You find amusement in Speilberg's movies, overflow of emotions in Karan Johar movies, subtled emotions and class in Maniratnam movies, Serious and dark elements in MAdhur Bandarkar movies,Freshness and fun in Farhan Akhtar movies, A breathe of new life in Imtiaz Ali's movies and last but not the least DEVINI CRAP in MP's GHSP .😆

I wont say anything more 

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
I feel said for him , we really bashed him alot, but lets see , waht if they will do ese hi hum cvs ko bash karte rahe to show end na ho.
oh please i hope he actually leaves... the guy has no ounce of creativity in him... and now he's trying to emotionally blackmail the audience... 
gc was ill for 10days during engagement but still old cvs managed the entire script with out ruing any character .they did a marvellous job👏 by using all characters nian,dev,meera,even they used pinkys father they r real creatives.no one complained for maaneet at that time.we will def appreciate the show with less maaneet if they fill the gap with sensibility.  nandinis marriage to compensate gc ,dd s illness is ridiculous😡.i will be the happiest person if he leaves the show Edited by uvsss - 12 years ago
Despite of devini...we have many pairs in the show.. It is not that important to show only devini.. That to devini marriage.. Ughh... To show less MANEET scenes they could show even adi n pinky.. Or else we can tolerate lucky n preeto.. As WE LUV MANEET...   👏 So if he wants to leave the show.. It's his wish... Bt it makes me sad when som one speaks BAD WORDS abt our GHSP...
Originally posted by uvsss

gc was ill for 10days during engagement but still old cvs managed the entire script with out ruing any character .they did a marvellous job👏 by using all characters nian,dev,meera,even they used pinkys father they r real creatives.no one complained for maaneet at that time.we will def appreciate the show with less maaneet if they fill the gap with sensibility.  nandinis marriage to compensate gc ,dd s illness is ridiculous😡.i will be the happiest person if he leaves the show
i completely agree with you... 
watz d thing if he leaves now or not... the show is already ruined ... see devini ki shadi hogayi hian as per the spoilers... n dey r even heading to deir HM package!!!! iss se toh acha hoga koi negitive touch hota serial mein... sach mein NT ke track was was more sensible dan dis crap shown now,...
gud for us only
dun want filler epis anymore
wht kind of epi was yesterday?????????????? BAKWAAS
exept da strting(maneet romance)
so wht if da leads r not available
it happened during deir engagement also
both guru and DD were very ill
din we get gud epis
haan thora boring tha but it WAS ok
but THIS filler epi was yewww
Originally posted by anushaarja

watz d thing if he leaves now or not... the show is already ruined ... see devini ki shadi hogayi hian as per the spoilers... n dey r even heading to deir HM package!!!! iss se toh acha hoga koi negitive touch hota serial mein... sach mein NT ke track was was more sensible dan dis crap shown now,...
u r right the damage was already done he did the same earlier.now iam afraid about shows future i dont think it last for long .it can only survive if they hire some good writers hmm hope for the best
If its really him then - Bye bye Mahesh P!🤣

Oh man... But before going let me fill in my bhashan... Ahem... *clears throat*

Oh Man! You truely deserve all that was given to you!As a writer you seem to have fallen head over heal for Dev!🤢 
And this despo Nano wants to get married on that night itself to prove his love!😲🤢🤢 

Sorry! WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN THAT! STOP PORTRAYING WOMEN AS TRASH! People will stop bashing you!

Remember - Men are not born with horns and whips! And Women are not senseless creatures who keep changing their minds at the flip of the coin!

From the time YOU MP stepped into GHSP all that we see is GHSP going down hill!!! and KUDOS man you pushed ME - who has not skipped an episode of GHSP - skip almost 3 episode IN A ROW and i still dont care about it!!! I give it to you man!🤢