Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAANEET SS: THIS IS NOT THE END#2Pt.31&Epi. Pg 117 (Page 18)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

hey rachana dear missed u a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

after seeing ur post

Water.

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
rachana kuch asa post karte hai ki uski hassi wapis ajay

Water.

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

hame apki muskan chahiya update key sath

Edited by abinash079 - 18 September 2011 at 1:13pm

Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovemyangel

Originally posted by aakritisri1111

Guys! wont be able to update for few days. not in d state of mind to write an update. m very much hurted rite nw due to sum reason. Pls Try to understand. i'll definitely update it wenever my mind gets stable nd i'll able to write wid full confidence nd Enthusiasm. Pls Forgive me for d delay nd co-operate wid me. i wont be able to log-in at IF for few days so pls keep sending me d PMs for ur updates nd i'll comment on it wenever i'll cum online.

Thanx for everything nd Sorry
Aakriti

hey dear pls dont do dis i mean dnt let anyone rule ur mind or heart. i knw u r hurted nd anyone can be hurted if he/she sees her story bashed like dis but pls dear dnt pay attention to that person. u know what ur readers feel for you right nd we all have full faith on your capability nd trust me ur story is awesome nd if someone says that " I dont like your story at all" den he/she is nothing but a fool. pls dnt let ur Self-confidence down. i trust on ur writings pls keep writing. take tym for few days keep ur mind calm but pls dnt feel hurted like this. i know u r a strong girl thatsy u r able to show such a strong characterization of Geet like this den how can u be so weak. 

U know wen i read ur PM i was so shocked to know dat hw can u let ur self-confidence so down. pls dnt do dis. See everyone over here loves your writing nd i think u can also see dat by their comments. aisa to nahi ho sakta na ki itne saare log galat honge. pls stop all d thinkings nd start writing ur story a fresh.

Rest of d things i had written in my PM. see it and reply me.

Nd one more thing i would like to say to all d bashers. if u dont like any story den better dont rwad it further. u r nowhere compelled to read it but pls dnt send dis bashing comments to someone's story nd m talking about every writers. Every writer has dere own emotions wen they write d stories nd if u cant appreciate it den pls dont demotivate it also like dis. if u dnt like den dnt read but kindly dnt hurt anyone like dis by saying "I dont like ur Story at all" it really hurts d sentiments of every writer. better keep dis thing in ur mind

HeartAakriti,Heart

First and foremost, we love you and ur FF.
You see na how much time we spent here on your FF..coming up with creative banners and bugging u to update for us...u know na.

So Aakriti, if someone says 'I do not like your story at all', den let it be na. That is one person on this FF world verses the hundreds who read ur FF and bug u to update...

After all, that is that one person's view...why let it bother you. If they did not like your story than that is their life and their thought process...u juss carry on for yourself and your fans...look you are on a different thread already...is that not something..

We love you no matter what...you are the author and you give us a story that we can read...we are grateful that we get a chance to read your story.

if someone is not grateful than let it be...ignore that person. 

Always remember...you are best at what you do..and you deserve all the love and appreciation...and that is why we are here for you.

Hugs and kisses Hug

Love uHeart
Rachana

Edited by Water. - 18 September 2011 at 1:14pm

sanu3108

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by lovemyangel

Originally posted by aakritisri1111

Guys! wont be able to update for few days. not in d state of mind to write an update. m very much hurted rite nw due to sum reason. Pls Try to understand. i'll definitely update it wenever my mind gets stable nd i'll able to write wid full confidence nd Enthusiasm. Pls Forgive me for d delay nd co-operate wid me. i wont be able to log-in at IF for few days so pls keep sending me d PMs for ur updates nd i'll comment on it wenever i'll cum online.

Thanx for everything nd Sorry
Aakriti

hey dear pls dont do dis i mean dnt let anyone rule ur mind or heart. i knw u r hurted nd anyone can be hurted if he/she sees her story bashed like dis but pls dear dnt pay attention to that person. u know what ur readers feel for you right nd we all have full faith on your capability nd trust me ur story is awesome nd if someone says that " I dont like your story at all" den he/she is nothing but a fool. pls dnt let ur Self-confidence down. i trust on ur writings pls keep writing. take tym for few days keep ur mind calm but pls dnt feel hurted like this. i know u r a strong girl thatsy u r able to show such a strong characterization of Geet like this den how can u be so weak. 

U know wen i read ur PM i was so shocked to know dat hw can u let ur self-confidence so down. pls dnt do dis. See everyone over here loves your writing nd i think u can also see dat by their comments. aisa to nahi ho sakta na ki itne saare log galat honge. pls stop all d thinkings nd start writing ur story a fresh.

Rest of d things i had written in my PM. see it and reply me.

Nd one more thing i would like to say to all d bashers. if u dont like any story den better dont rwad it further. u r nowhere compelled to read it but pls dnt send dis bashing comments to someone's story nd m talking about every writers. Every writer has dere own emotions wen they write d stories nd if u cant appreciate it den pls dont demotivate it also like dis. if u dnt like den dnt read but kindly dnt hurt anyone like dis by saying "I dont like ur Story at all" it really hurts d sentiments of every writer. better keep dis thing in ur mind

HeartAakriti,Heart

First and foremost, we love you and ur FF.
You see na how much time we spent here on your FF..coming up with creative banners and bugging u to update for us...u know na.

So Aakriti, if someone says 'I do not like your story at all', den let it be na. That is one person on this FF world verses the hundreds you read ur FF and bug u to update...

After all, that is that one person's view...why let it bother you. If they did not like your story than that is their life and their thought process...u juss carry on for yourself and your fans...look you are on a different thread already...is something..

We love you no matter what...you are the author and you give us a story that we can read...we are grateful that we get a chance to read your story.

if someone is not grateful than let it be...ignore that person. 

Always remember...you are best at what you do..and you deserve all the love and appreciation...and that is why we are here for you.

Hugs and kisses Hug

Love uHeart
Rachana

i completely agree with rachana

Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Go to top