MAANEET SS: THIS IS NOT THE END#2Pt.31&Epi. Pg 117 - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it, awesome update. Hope geet accepts maan soon before it is too late and dear want to now is the Forum will get closed if geet ends as you said that you will continue writing on FF forum. plsss do send me the link as am not aware of this forum.
awesome update
cont soon
looking forward for more
thanks 4 pm
oh gosh had tears😭😭😭😭😭
awesome...
speechless...
fantabulus...
superb update dear...

yaar u r such an amazing writer...
u have power to give heart attack to readers..
really i was crying through the whole part...

it was an amazing part...
what's the twist dear??...
eagerly waiting for next update...

thank u very much for the wonderful update..
i have no words to describe this update

MIND BLOWING yaar!!!!!!!!!!!! this part was amazing...pls do update soon...can't wait for the next part...
You make me cry really much, tears are just rolling down. Agar chuttis chappal nahi chaye toh jaldi se dusra part update karo.

How are you feeling now????
awesome!

poor maan!...

I can understand geet's insecurities but then also I didnt like the way she speak to maan!...

can't see maan in pain!

wonder what meera will gonna reveal...

continue soon!

glad that u are better thanks for a great part
this was just awesome...i really really loved it...especially maan's last words to geet...but still am wondering what is it that meera is talking about...continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...
Really very heart-wrenching  part...whatever maan has done in the past is not forgettable but after that  throughout the last 5 years he is repenting for his deeds...I know geet was also very hurt ... but still it is very difficult to hear those harsh  words from her mouth...I wish armaan and shilpa reach Mumbai asap...so meera is now revealing some truths to geet about maan...  precap😲 ...big twist... ...can't wait any more please update next part soon dear...