luved his confession 
hope she forgives him
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow !! wow !! wow !! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Terrific update โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ
Superb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Very touching and painful esp Geet's outpour of her hidden agony for so long ! ๐Ÿ‘

Loved it
Thanks for pm .
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 AAKRITI AWESOME UPDATE
LOVE MAAN SO MUCH . SO HAPPY
FINALLY SEE THE ANGRY MAAN
GEET SHOULD NOW COME OUT
FROM HIS FEARS . SHE IS LUCKY
ONE MAAN STILL STANDS WITH 
HER . HOW LONG SHE WILL STAY
IN FEAR. SHE SHOULD START 
BELIEVING THINGS.

Beautiful Codes

loved it akku simply
pic usage was too too too good
and the whole update was like
i was hooked to it
didnt take a single break
now waiting for more

Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
finally the wallbw them is broken 
loved it
pls cont soon
diyachill thumbnail
wonderful...loved entire part...emotional outburts botth the side was superbly written...to erase her pain with love this emotonal outburts was required ...to understand one's love and pain...supremly super...each and every dialogue touched my heart...continue soon
diyachill thumbnail
supremly written...emotional outburts from both the side touched my heart...felt the pain and love of geet in each and every word...this emitonal ouburst was required for betterment of the relationship and to vanish pain from geet ...plz continue soon
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
IMPORTANT NOTE:

Hello everyone! ok once again its not Aakriti but her sis Aastha to inform you all something. ok i guess that i had been appointed for this work only.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Anyways jokes apart, the Information that i wanted to give u all is that Aakriti has met with an Accident Last evening nd before u all get panic about her condition den let me tell u that she has got sprain in her leg nd got hurt at back nd forehead nd ya Arm too so she wont be able to update for 1 or 2 week atleast as she has been strictly told to take complete rest to recover soon. But Di was worried for her update nd was disappointed to make u all wait for so long so once again i had taken the responsibility to make this Note for u all. ok nd Now a msg from Aakriti:

"Hey Gals! me so so so so SORRY for making u all wait for so long but i cant help it as my family members wont allow me to even sit near PC so my next update will be after i recover soon. Sorry to make u all wait for so long. Pls Co-operate with me nd dnt get Mad on me. i knw that its gonna end in next 2 updates nd leaving at such crucial point is really very much disappointing, but i cant help it guys as i was not knowing dat i had to met wid an accident too. So a Big Big Big Sorry to all of u. i'll update as soon as i recover. Pakka Wala Promise nd dis u all knw "Ki Ek Baar jo maine Commitment kar di to fir to main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†" Anyways Bad joke but Pls co-operate wid me nd Keep loving nd supporting me like dis only. Luv u all nd will Miss u all a lot

Luv Aakriti"

So guys i had completed my duty nd job to inform u all about the Delay. so pls wait patiently until she update nd keep praying for her speedy recovery as u knw the faster she recoveres the soon u all will get your updates๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. So pls Co-operate with her nd pray for her.

Luv Aastha๐Ÿ˜Š

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey aakriti hope u r not hurt badly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
it's k dear health comes first
dont worry about the update it can wait
i want u to recover quicly๐Ÿ˜‰
get well soon dear i would pray everyday