~*~Happy Birthday Shals~*~

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
~*~Happy Birthday Shals!!!~*~

Hyperness ki dukaan! I still remember when i first met you! I miss my sautan and i miss my hyperness ki dukan. 

Since you are like a bachi here I have made your birthday even special!

So enjoy my gifts to you and I miss you sooo much darling!!!

You know how I feel so I think words are hard to describe but even then I would say I love you, even if you are my sauten and I miss our long talks! Muah!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
~*~Cake~*~

~*~My Gift~*~

Shals ki jawani!

Shals: "Fudge man! I am running late!"

Vats (rolling her eyes): "Tell me something new."

Shals: "I am serious yaar! I am running late! My kameeni boss will kill me today!"

Vats: "teri kameeni boss toh kuch ziyada hi kameeni hai phir."

Shals: "Whatever man! I gotta go! You don't wait for me ok!"

Vats just waived her off and left to another place in a hurry. Shals had headed to work like she had planned but what she didn't know was that today her friends, especially vats, had planned a big party for her since it was her birthday in about 2 hours and she was shocked when she was called in for work this late in time. Her boss, Rooj, was the worst witch that she had ever met!

As soon as Shals had walked out, Vats had called up all her friends for the party and informed Shals' boss about Shals heading to work.

10 minutes later, Shals walking into work.

Shals: "pata nai kya samajhti hai woh churail apne aap ko. Jab dekho bossgiri karti rehti hai. Pata nai isske paa faltugiri ka kab time milta hai. Waise karegi bhi kya agar farigh hogi. It's not like she will get a boyfriend out of the blue. Such a veli and lonely cat-lady types toh hai hence the bitter mood all the time. Aaj meri birthday hai and yet she is making me work. Damn her! I hope issko keede lagein. lol"

Shals was still mumbling and cursing her boss that she didn't see her boss standing and waiting for her at the entrance.

Rooj: "What took you so long?"

Shals (under her breath): "You called, obviously I will be late na."  (out loud): "sorry, Mumbai ki traffic."

Rooj: "what was that first comment?"

Shals: "Nothing! Just was saying that you have called me so I tried to hurry but Mumbai traffic."

Rooj: "Hmmm…anyways, we need your help in the staff room computer. Something is wrong with it."

Rooj led and Shals followed, muttering as usual, "yea and someone needs to work on your brains. They seem to lack the concept of giving day off for birthday gal or guy. Namooni, khud toh kuch hai nahi sevaiye irritate karne ko aur uppar se ajj ka din."

Rooj could hear her and she was smiling. She didn't want to give away the surprise so she happily took Shals abuses towards her. She was happy that Shals friends had put together a surprise for her.

Rooj: "Did you say something?"

Shals: "Nahi toh!"

Rooj: "hmmm ok…so shals I heard a rumor about Shanak."

Shals: "Shanak!? OMG let me tell you they are the epitome of love. Hiding behind so many stories and so much more! I swear, these two give me…"

Rooj just kept starring at Shals and wondered what happened to the girl all of a sudden. Shal looked at rooj and stopped her ranting. She was embarrassed of course.

As rooj led shals to the room, where her friends were waiting for her, rooj decided to mess with the girl a bit.

Rooj: "Acha? How do you know all this?"

Shals: "Abbe didn't you hear? It's all over the place in the office. It's like no one wants to talk about them two but yet we all do. It's such a beautiful love story. I gush the moment I see or hear something."

Rooj: "Really? How come no one tells me anything. Anyways I guess I am a budhi to not see it."

Shals: "you can say that again!"

Rooj looked at her and before she could ask her what Shals meant, Shals pointed to rooj that they had arrived at the room.

Rooj stood outside the room and spoke loud enough, too loud according to shals, for the whole hall to hear. Shals looked around and wondered what has happened to her boss to be this idiotic and talking loud to empty walls.

Rooj opened the door and let Shals enter first. Shals was confused as hell as to why Rooj was letting her enter the room first so she turned around and questioned rooj with her eyes.

Before rooj could answer anything, there was a huge noise coming from the room, scarring Shals out of her wits and causing her to leave the room screaming.

Everyone in the room ran after her to get her. Leading the crowd were Vats and Priya. Followed by Kari, anki, May, Veena, Rupa, Vandu, Sneha, Shili, Vaishu, Krishna, Beenish, Hinna, Rafia, Navs, Varsha, Saira, and many more. Shals couldn't believe her luck today.

Vats: "Kaisa laga humara surprise?"

Shals: "are you guys out of your mind? You scarred the bajeezus out of me!"

Priya: "Why sis? Itna bhi kya darna! Beside your 25 now!"

Shals: "Tu toh mat bol! Teri wajah se mera koi kaam nahi hua kal! Anyways I am still jawan ok! Btw who's idea was this?"

Vaish: "Vats ka! She did it all for you."

Saira: "Haan! My sauten is soo good! Today, my darling, all my love is for you!"

Beeni and Smitha said in unison: "And we have a surprise for you"

Shals: "Really? What other surprise you guys have planned for me? I hope its not that song! I don't want to dance to that item song! Hold on, wait! Before the surprise, I have to ask: how did you guys get into this room and with whose permission? It surely can't be my sadu boss!"

Rooj: "hehe It is your sadu boss and I had given them the space. Anyways you guys enjoy the night with your friends. I have to get going. Shals just because you are here, doesn't mean you get to party all night. Just lock the door or else I will have the chokidar kick you out and do it. Have a nice night ladies."

With that Rooj decided to walk out, some stopped her but she refused their offer and decided it was better for the friends to be together and have a stranger walk out on them.

Rest of the night Shals had a blast with her friends. They danced and danced and had a gala time. Shals was given the ultimate prize: Shanak were invited to her birthday and she didn't leave an opportunity to observe them. They acted aloof but she knew how much they were involved.

Vats pulled various pranks on shals along with Saira. Vaishu, Smitha, Veena and Krishna observed and gushed around. But they had to leave early because of their prior commitments so they left early.

But before leaving, they made Shals danced her famous dance on Shals ke jawani. Kari didn't leave one opportunity to tease Shals with her banana and mangoes story and Shals just acted like a teenager rather than a 25 year old.

Rest of the gang had a party!

At the end of the night, around 2 am, something funny happened. Shals was drunk as hell and she had climbed the table, while Vats did her best to bring her hyper friend down.

Shals: "Gaon wallon! I will commit suicide if these two don't confess! I'll send them to jail and have them chakki peesing and peesing. They have taken my sanity and made me mental!"

Vats: "Tu mental pehle se thi abb kuch ziyada hi ho gayi hai! Niche uttar namooni!"

Shals: "No! I want my sadu boss to know that Shanak are an item."

Vats: "Namooni! Uttar! Shukar kar Shanak nahi hai warna Shaan tera keema banake teri boss rooj ko khila deta!"

Shals: "Main shanak shanak chilaongi skirt phaad ke!"

Hinna: "Arre yeh toh mera ganna hai!" And hInna started dancing to it, while Beeni tried to stop her.

Priya added more to Shals nautanki and joined Shals in her jaap.

Vats looked here and there for some elder to help but what was she to do, no one beside May was willing to help.

The bacha party, anki, navs, and kari were in their own world. Sneha and shili were having the time of their life watching the gals.

Vats: "Abe namooni, bottle mujhe de! Saari ki saari khud pee jayegi kya?"

And with that Vats took the bottle and joined them and bechari May was left holding her head and looking for her belan to stop the madness.

The party only stopped when the watchman came and kicked all of them out, as they were walking out, they saw rooj in her car waiting for them and one by one she dropped all of them home. Those who were sober left the place too. 

Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my my shals...Happy birthday 2 u...luv u a lot...
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Shals! 🥳

Hope you have an amazing day and may all your dreams and wishes come true! 😃
rooj-i thumbnail
done Shals! enjoy it!

Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday shals hope you have a wonderful year ahead enjoy your birthday and have a blast on your birthday
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

~: Happy Birthday dearest Shalu🥳...God bless you and may all your dreams come true...Wishing you good health, love, happiness, success and wealth...With lots of love🤗...May...:~

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of d day 👏 🥳
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Shals... Njoy maadi 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Shals 🥳🥳