Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! (Page 24)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Joined: 17 June 2007
Posts: 17703

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

 Awwwiiieee! I was sort of imagining this yday when making the thread! LOL! SERIOUSLY :O:O:O lol LOL  There are seriously loads of us! LOL Big smile Big smile i know it will look like half the population is on a strike or sth ROFL And more than her, it would have been Mohit who would have been hell surprised! Haha! lol imagine just THAT moment he had given his surprise but in front of us uski surprise ki tie tie fish ErmmROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Btw guys! What are the new segments that came out today? Monaya together in those interviews? =DDD Or Sarun atleast?
 
Give me links here plz! Super excited! =DD
oiee same here :O:O:O isiliye toh m like "what day is it today LOL" cant waittt !! i hope they have both of them :P but ofcourse more with Mohit Cool
Haha! If its with Mohit, it will give me all romantic feelings then! And they're sooo not me! Hehe! But these two just steal my heart everytime they give an interview! I wish India-Forums gave an interview of theirs together! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

 Awwwiiieee! I was sort of imagining this yday when making the thread! LOL! SERIOUSLY :O:O:O lol LOL  There are seriously loads of us! LOL Big smile Big smile i know it will look like half the population is on a strike or sth ROFL And more than her, it would have been Mohit who would have been hell surprised! Haha! lol imagine just THAT moment he had given his surprise but in front of us uski surprise ki tie tie fish ErmmROFL 
ROFL! ROFL ROFL ROFL So truuueee! And he would not even give us galiyan! LOL! He's too sweet for it! Wase I wonder if her ever gets angry on anyone? Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Joined: 17 June 2007
Posts: 17703

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

 Haha! If its with Mohit, it will give me all romantic feelings then! And they're sooo not me! Hehe! But these two just steal my heart everytime they give an interview! I wish India-Forums gave an interview of theirs together! Day Dreaming
I know yaarr they both are choo adorable nah Embarrassed well i tend to ignore mohit most of the time due to jealousy ErmmROFL jks LOL they both are bubbly type and the way they sharmaofy and smilee haye *dead* ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Joined: 17 June 2007
Posts: 17703

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

 ROFL! ROFL ROFL ROFL So truuueee! And he would not even give us galiyan! LOL! He's too sweet for it! Wase I wonder if her ever gets angry on anyone? Stern Smile
i know right ROFL imagine we are like ignoring him and going towards sanaya and he is all electrofied by the surprise ROFL he keeps on looking but the line of our gang never ends CoolROFL isnt that kool ROFL
pata nahi Ermm shall we make to test him ROFL u know chance pe dance CoolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 15215

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Bdw the Thread is Rocking Natz & Aashi Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

alina_lale Senior Member
alina_lale
alina_lale

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 354

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4341

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hahaha! LOL! That would be one funny moment when there's a huge line passing and he gets no place to even go near her! ROFL ROFL ROFL  He would go and sit to one side then! And we would dance with Sanaya!
 
I doubt that would happen! Hehe! There are more girls so most of us would be drooling and flirting with Mohit! LOL! Who would lose such a lifetime chance! Dancing Dancing Imagine Barun joining us too! Day Dreaming How heavenly this thought is! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index