Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! (Page 17)

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanaya Hug have a wonderful year ahead . May you have lots of love & success coming your way this year !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
After 19 hrs of searching i finally found this thread Stern Smile dudee WTH ROFL obviously coz i was looking for a title " Happy birthday Sanaya" ROFL thankyou aashin and woohoo for the pm Hug

NOW the journey from there to here was very adventurous Stern SmileROFL 1st toh my computer who works sooo fine decided to make me angry isiliye it was working tooo slow Ermm n now when i was all patient it just shut down on its own Stern Smile n now m like in a lappy which is soo not trustful as it can be off anytime Ermm OH WELL ROFL 

Happy Birthday Sanaya Hug
You make this world beautiful by simply being in it Hug
I hope the font colour didnt hurt ur eyes though LOL

Love u Doll Hug

mann i soo wanna spam this thread but bro ko AAAJ HII haircut chahiyeee ROFL i am gonna make him taklu now Stern SmileROFL upar se guest coming too.. hey bhaggu aaj hii KYUNNN ??? ROFL

BTW awesome thread boss Hug everything looks sooo pretty !!! hatss off to u guyss Clap

WooHooHaha21

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hppy bday sanaya!! ur really sweet! i juz love ur actin in fanna!! u juz rock!!

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Thankyuuu sooo much guys for all the appreciation! Now just waiting for Sanaya to come and see it! =DDD

Its a wonderful feeling to celebrate someone's birthday, so what if not with the person, but in her memory! Super love her for what she is! I seriously think she is one strong woman in Indian Telly who has guts to say and do what she thinks! Love her loadsss!

Heart HAPPIIEE BIRTHDAAAYYY SANAYAAA ONCE AGAIN! Heart

PS: I cant change the title anymore guys! Its on a GA now, and if I edit it will go off the GA! =(( Sorryyy! PM ur frends if you think they havent wished her yet.. =))

PPS: There's a THANKYOU note coming soon! Waiting to get home to type it! Big smile Thankyuuu to all those who helped us make this thread a success! Three cheers to all of you! Aashi, Sunshine, Yulz, Midnight.blue, Shruti, Sanuu, Payal25, Maria, Sadia and Anonymous! As Aashi said without you guys, this thread would not have been a huge success! So thankyuuu tonnes! Special thanks to Aashi and Sunshine for the last minute help they provided me with!

Love you lot sooo much! Hug Hug

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 17 September 2011 at 9:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGyulZ

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Haha! Yulz seriously? Like seriously you searched for it for 19 hrs? Shocked Sorrriiieeezzz! Ouch  Haha! I wanna spam too! Will do in some time! Gotta rush now! LOL

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Awww yaar its all thanx that u the most as u both organized this all Hug

OMGG San viewing this topic :O:O can i make a confession here then ? ROFL

thankx again yaar Hug and dont worry the title is PERFECT for her Embarrassed its just that ppl dont know who's bday it is varna it PERFECT Clap

made some more siggies for her bday for free to use btw Hug u can add it if u want :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutieWooHooHaha21aa123.80

-Mema- IF-Rockerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey Nattie awesummm thread u made :)i dont why my lyk button isnt working

Anyways

a very very very...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
... to a beautiful Princess
PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Love Maria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Haha! Yulz seriously? Like seriously you searched for it for 19 hrs? Shocked Sorrriiieeezzz! Ouch  Haha! I wanna spam too! Will do in some time! Gotta rush now! LOL
haan yaar well i started searching since last night around 10 ROFL i think the post wasnt even up so dont be sorry yarr Embarrassed it was me being all not so patient ROFL by the way those hrs includes my sleeping time aswell so not too much shocking ROFL sorry i shd have cleared tht ROFL

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index