Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

OMG! Today has to be the best day! I just saw that KT's new show is coming on 3rd Oct! OMG OMG! This is great! ERM KT boletoh ?πŸ˜† karan tracker ? πŸ˜† A day full of excitement! I hope MoNaya are enjoying their day out! I hope they atleast went out today and Sanaya got a day off! πŸ€” I know yarr πŸ€” if they didnt i hope Mohit came to their set πŸ˜ƒ n then dono saath saath haath pe haath went home 😍 instead of being romantic i feel like i am talking abt 2 kids going to school 😳🀣 

yulZ thumbnail

ROFL! Sooo true man! Sanaya wont be surprised but more so like asking questions! How did you all get here? Who gave u our address? ROFL! I would actually prefer to remain silent there then! 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Ohh wait, I guess no one would hear her speak though! With soo much crowd there! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† oh gawd please dont think like that yaar 🀣 varna the ones who are at the front thinking to be lucky will think they choose the wrong place to head 🀣 and main toh MERA kya hoga who will be holding the cake 😳🀣 i will be like a statue with a smile on my face 🀣 oh idea !! we can act like gunga at tht time 😎 mann m soo ishmart 😎🀣 Imagine if she'd be shooting and we land up at her shoot place! Instead of her falling in Arnav's arms, it might be one of us! How romantic would that beee! Eee! 😍 πŸ˜ guess wat i thought u meant ?? i thought u meant Sanaya falling in our arms n i was like why would be that romanctic πŸ€” well it would be if she fell into my arms πŸ˜ then i read it nicely n it was just the opposite 🀣 u girls can take the pleasure .. as m a guy i cant fall on his arms 🀣 i can be the photographer 😎🀣

Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Princess...i hope you enjoy your very special day...hope you find success in everything you do...hope God always blesses you...hope your every wish is granted...and hope you are always happy

you are doing an excellent job as Khushi...we love watching you...thank you for entertaining us so much

once again, have a very Happy Birthday...love you sooo much

Edited by Arhi-Sarun - 12 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sanaya :) Hope you have an amazing day and wish you lots more success and happiness to come :D
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Sanaya IraniπŸ₯³...

@Nattie - Another fabulous thread  πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘...

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
LOL! Yh KT means Karan Tacker! 😍 Hotness personified! ❀️

ROFL! Yh you can be the photographer then! Ohh or maybe, you might be fortunate enough to get Sanaya fall into ur arms? πŸ˜‰ Hehe! But imagine if Mohit is standing there! 🀣 πŸ€£ I think you should do a plastic surgery and turn into Mohit! And you'd be able to live ur moments with Sanaya then! See how helpful I am! And maybe I should do a plastic surgery like Sanaya's face! So Mohit will be mine forever! 😍 πŸ˜
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a very happy birthday to Sanaya 😳 You're doing a freat job as Khushi, simply adore your character <3
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Btw that is really cruel for us! LOL! I shouldnt be even thinking about it! 😳 They loook sooo januable together! 😍 *Touchwood*

But I guess they are very delicious separately too! ☺️ Toh I go after them separately too! πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail

LOL! Yh KT means Karan Tacker! 😍 Hotness personified! ❀️ accha πŸ˜† new show ??? 

ROFL! Yh you can be the photographer then! Ohh or maybe, you might be fortunate enough to get Sanaya fall into ur arms? πŸ˜‰ wohi tohh mann tujhe nah mera partner banna chahiye πŸ€— i have been looking for kidnapers who can kidnap mohit so that i can spent time with Sanaya 😎🀣 if she falls in my arm then i think i will fall with her as well🀣 Hehe! But imagine if Mohit is standing there! 🀣 πŸ€£ I think you should do a plastic surgery and turn into Mohit! And you'd be able to live ur moments with Sanaya then! doh doh mohit ?? 🀣 See how helpful I am! And maybe I should do a plastic surgery like Sanaya's face! So Mohit will be mine forever! 😍 πŸ˜ ab doh doh sanaya ?🀣 wat if we BOTH get confused and end up with two of us 😳 tab kya karein ?🀣 nah bad idea hai boss πŸ€”πŸ€£

Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
OMG! 28th page and my comment on the top!!  This is serious craziness here! πŸ€ͺ