Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
From ritesh (riteshhere)

Hey Sanaya,

You are the most talented and beautiful actress ever and I am a huge fan of yours.
May this birthday bring loads of more success in your life.
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...

RiteshπŸ€—

From srinivas (
P.Srinivas )
Sanaya
     Many Many Happy Returns of the day.  . I am big fan of you since Mjht days.I have ever liked any TV actress  Till now as I like you.Only  forSajan/Monaya i  watched every episode of Mjht with out  missing single episode.You brought  life to  Gunjan Character.No one would have done that character that perfetion as you did.After end of Mjht  I missed you on screen for some months.But Iam glad you came with bang with  beautiful & bubly character  Khushi which compleatly opposit To Gunjan &your hard work &dedication & versatility is being shown on every scene.Once again wishing very happy  birthday. iwish all your wishes may come true & you will get  more fame &Name in your acting career which  you deserve.Please try to update your blog  when you have a Time &hope we get Monaya interview on your birthday.
               srinivas  πŸ€—

From sanz (..-Sanzz-.. )

||. HappyBirthdaySanayaIrani<3 .|| πŸ€—

I Don't Know How To Begin πŸ˜³ * Speechless * πŸ˜† ONLY Thing I Know Is That I'm In Love With You . From MJHT Dayss Where You Stole My Heart Being The Innocent, Pretty & Cute Gunjan . When I Saw You, Automatically My Lips Formed Into Saying BEAUTIFUL<3 πŸ˜ Mashallah * Touch Wood * I Really Hope You Read All Messages By Your Fanss ;) I Really Hope That You Get Everything In Lyf . YOU Deserve IT <3 Without Any Doubt I'm Saying It . & I Really Hope You Get All The Success, Happiness & Fame . & NOT To Forget Tremendous Love From Your Partner  ;) β€οΈ I Don't Think I Have To Mention It Anywayss . I Know How Muchh Your Mr Right Loves You <3 I πŸ€ͺ Can't Post Without Mentioning Him Coz It Feels Incomplete Naa β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† * I Hope You Are Blushing Reading This If You Read This Everr * πŸ€— YOU Are SHOOO Proffessional Even If You Are Sickk You Come To The Sets & Shoot . & Even That Scene Comess 100% P - E -R - F - E - C - T ! πŸ˜ Pleashhh Never Eveeerrr Change Yourself Coz You Are Amazing Just The Way You Are ;) Off - Screen We See You Bubbly, Crazeeey & Chirpy Sanaya But Maybe Many Can't See That YOU Are At The Same Tym SOO Mature & Humble πŸ˜³ I Just Wishh One DAY, I Can See You & Touchh YOU, It Would Be Like Dream Come Truee πŸ€— Even My Name Comes In Your First Four Letters πŸ˜† * Im CRAZYYY, I Know * πŸ€£ πŸ˜³ One Thingg Which Amazes Me Is Your Nature To Make Freinds Soo Fast & Being Soo Loyal To Them . If You Don't Know Then I Will Tell You That Mohit Said In His Interview This Year On Friendship's Day That If Someone Want To Learn Making Friends & Being Loyal To Them Then Sanaya Should Be The Perfect Example<3 β€οΈ I Sooo Agree With Mohit In That πŸ˜ & I Adore Your Friendship With Arjun&Barun πŸ˜³ & Also Just Love That You & Mohit Began Your Journey With Friendship & Then Love . My Role Models<3 ! πŸ˜ You Rockk As Khushi . πŸ€— Keep It Up My Doll <3 :)) Once Again HBD Doll :)  πŸ₯³

From,

Sonia(soniasharmin 89)

I wish for u to have people to love, 
People in your life who will care about 
You as much as I do.

In soft gleaming night of stars.
May all your dreams come true.
May every star of ever night.
Bring love-n-joy to you.

May you have all the joy ur heart can hold.
All the smiles a day can bring.

All the blessings a life can unfold.

May you have Gods best in everything.

Million's of Greetings
Thousands of Colors
100s of Wishes
Kilograms of Sweets
Lots of Smile
That's What I wish for you.
Happy Birthday My Sweetheart.

May your Birthday bring the special thing,
That set the day apart, dreams come true,
A sweet surprise, a wish dear to ur heart,
With golden moments to recall
And hours warmed by love...
With Best Wishes.

Happy birthday.

sonia πŸ€—

From nikki (
sweetbarbie )
" Just like flowers are useless without fragnance
    & Life is meaningless without love
     likewise your b'day thread is incomplete
without my wishes... :)"πŸ₯³

This siggy is my dedication to you princess on dis spl day  fr giving us all  the awesome...wonderful...& truly worth remembering characters of gunjan & khushi dat we will cherish in our hearts 4ever!!! Wishing u loadsss of sucess & luck in future wid loadsss of β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ & πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—!!!!

From shafaq  (

Sanlicious )

A Very Belated Birthday Sanaya..! πŸ€—

May You Live your life with loads of success, pleasure and love...! May you live happily ever after with Mohit...God Bless You and Mohit...Love U Loads β€οΈ

You're doing an amazing Job as Khushi...May this role brings upon loads of success your way..Ameen!!!

I'm your biggest Fan and thus wish you all the happiness you deserve...! Muahhh

Shafaq

From Aveksha

The Best Birthday Ever

May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,a fireworks explosion of joy.
May this birthday live in your memory forever,creating happiness and satisfaction whenever you remember it.
Happy, happy birthday!
May the Almighty always shower his love
and blessings on you and your family!
Have a Splendid Year & Life to You!!!

Warm wishes,
AvekshaπŸ€—

Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago

Sanaya once again many many happy returns of the dayπŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—i hope u will like our small gift to u and our love and wishes as well , u r our princess u made special place in our heart with ur down to earth nature ur dynamic persona and with ur genuine and honest nature u r most selfless person and on this special day wishing u wonderful success and achievements in ur life may god shower his blessings on u always and ur all wishes will be fulfilled 

want to grab chance on this special day thanking u for coming in our life and making it most wonderful u r just like one angel u shine our life with ur presence we all fans r so much proud on u sanaya words r less to praise u more in simple word u r bestest and sweetest person in the end i want to add lines of Stevie Wonder 's song 

You are the sunshine of my life 
That's why I'll always be around 
You are the apple of my eye 
Forever you'll stay in my heart 

I feel like this is the beginning 
'though I've loved you for a million years 
And if I thought our love was ending 
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears 

You are the sunshine of my life 
That's why I'll always be around 
You are the apple of my eye 
Forever you'll stay in my heart β€οΈ

we all fans Love u loads sanaya πŸ€—

last but not least thanks to all ppl for their help and support without it  this post couldn't be completed so thanks guys πŸ€— and thanks to all for their wishes and love for our princess sanaya πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago

Credits:

Post 1:
Sigs: --sunshine--  and aashizin
Avis: Miss-Pakiie-KMH and Anonymous
Text decoration: --sunshine--
Idea and Writeup: WooHooHaha21

Post 2
Sigs: jenny1000, WooHooHaha21,  aashizin and Miss-Pakiie-KMH
Idea and Writeup: WooHooHaha21 and TheWandmaker

Post 3:
Sigs and Avi's: Nice_Angel_Sana, yulZ, sashazmohit, midnight.blue, Payal25, Sanugr8fan, shruti.nil, --sunshine--
Idea and Writeup: WooHooHaha21, aashizin, MJHT and IPKKND Forums..

Post 4:
Sigs: aashizin
Avis: Anonymous
Idea and Writeup: aashizin

Post 5-12:
Siggies, Avi's and Msgs: Respective members
Text compilation: WooHooHaha21 and aashizin

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago

Heey Sanaya πŸ€—

i wish uu A Very happy Birthday πŸ‘
was waiting for this moment from a very long time ..i know its not my birthday but your like a Family Member coz i'm used to see uu !! πŸ˜†Muust Say you've totally Impressed me As Khushi and i'm addicted to uu !! Your Soo versatile Yaar :D Can't believe you played Gunjan or the Mean Sanaya in "Radha ki betiyaan"πŸ˜†or even the bubbly and cuute Girl in LRLπŸ€— I just loove uu a looads loads loads ::) Keep Rocking as always and you can be suure that you've a huge fan following and we'll Support you in every Moment Of Your Life !! Loving Arnav-Khushi too Muuch ❀️ but i'm also Obsessed byy You and Barun πŸ˜† You guys are Soo Good !! Your chemistry is so Natural and seems like both of you are really Good Friends Off-Screen too so that's a pleausre to knowπŸ€—
i wish uu A Long Life with loads of Hapiness , Love , Luck , Money (...)πŸ€—Keep Shinning Roxstar and May all your Wishes come Truue ==) Wish a happy Life ahead with Mohit too πŸ€—Made some gifts just below !! Only and Only for my angel❀️ as your Very precious for u πŸ€—
God Bless 😳Huugs
πŸ€—

M a r i a < 3

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Happy birthdaay agaain jaanuu !! Your unique and amazing the Waay uu are !! Can't tell uu how muuch i love uu β€οΈ Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Wishing you another year,
Of laughter,joy and fun
Surprises,love and happiness
And when your birthday's done
We hope you feel deep in your heart
As your birthdays come and go
How very much you mean to us,
More than you can know

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SANAYA
happy birthday ms sanaya irani
Happpiiieee Happiiieee Haaapiiieeesst Birthdayyy Sanayaaa!!! I hope you get all the happiness you deserve! Congrats on completing 2 years with Mohit! Love Monaya to bits! Hope you enjoy ur day to the utmost! And hope you like the thread and our gifts and msgs to you too! πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Everyone, the thread is ready! Come in, Comment and wish her! =))
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago
Wishing  Sanaya A Very Happy B'day!!
Happy Birthday Dear Sanaya! β€οΈ
Have a great one πŸ˜ƒ Keep Shining! β­οΈ