Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess!

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
heart

hearts

hearts

hearts

hearts

hearts

hearts

hearts

hearts

hearts

hearts 

heart
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

heart

blue heart

About Sanaya Irani

blue heart

blue heart

Some Facts About Sanaya Irani

blue heart

blue heart

Sanaya Irani Herself Speaks About Herself

blue heart

blue heart
Sanaya's Achievements

Awards
Winner of the ITA Face of the year 2008
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Z8L89QeaI[/YOUTUBE]

Nominations
Nominated for New Talent Awards Best Actress 2009
Nominated for best actress on an award show at Colors T.V
Nominated for GR8 face of the year,2008

blue heart

heart
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1628/1628663bntn00plmj.gif

Trip Down Sanaya Irani's Successive Career

aashizin thumbnail

Love itself is a universal experience. Yet, every individual occurrence - while perhaps bound by a common thread - seems absolutely unique. Love is what love is! To everyone it expresses itself differently.

Love is something that grows inside us. It does not grow on trees that you pick at random when you want it. To be able to get love, we must learn how to give it first. Love exists in the deepest part of all our souls, as a jewel or a lamp that needs to be kindled for the energy to flow out. Its one process which lead person to feel soul of their soulmates its soul connection with heart to heart connection with its holder no any expectation no any condition but only to give ur soul ur heart without wanting anything back its unconditional.

Sanaya irani found her soulmate with her second show MJHT in Mohit Sehgal. They met and found each other's pure soul and heart connection with each other. Every person who falls in love have their own essence and their uniqueness in their love story with same but with different and unique fragrance of their own love's essence, it happened same with monaya.

Monaya are one of television's popular couple who has millions of fans dying to see their interviews each day.. Although the much in love couple was already dating since September 2009, they declared about their relationship publicly when Miley Jab Hum Tum was going off-air in November 2009.. Miley Jab Hum Tum will always be special to both of them as they found their life partners because of it and has lived their most memorable moments together because of it.

It was just like one beautiful story where they both met they had their own opinion then they became friends and then slowly slowly they found their heart and soul in each other they gave time to each other for realization ,after consideration they felt their love their TRUE and DEEP love. Their love is based on pillar of understanding where they started first understanding each other's povs they RESPECT it ,relation has to be built up on base of trust ,understanding faith and respect and monaya's relationship and their love always give this best example.

Monaya's beautiful bonding always made us to know their real side both r different and opposite. Mohit calm and composed and sanaya lively ,full of life and loud having mixing nature from her heritage of parsian and that balanced and balancing in their life and relationship with maturity level. Monaya's each and every phase of their relationship always showed their maturity level to get into relationship with 100% involvement of ur EMPATHY ur pure feelings of ur happiness, ur satisfaction and ur soul and heart.

Its true love where u feel depth of each other's heart without saying anything and u understand what u meant to say... 
On this beautiful day wishing them , may they will remain always like this together forever for always...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWSHlpwPfE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

hey sanaya 🤗

we have made small gift for u with this vm i hope u will like it 😳

From my side 😳🤗

with love Aashi (aashizin)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFJxmCmACRg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

From Deeplli 

with love  Deepali88 😳🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqU-Xojslak[/YOUTUBE]

aashizin thumbnail
From Aashi (aashizin)

Sanaya You're simply the best, better than all the rest 
Better than anyone , bestest our sweetheart  ❤️🤗

some ppl come in our life and become most imp part of our life u come in our life and make it shine with ur wonderful and heavenly presence sanaya 

ur eyes can speak a more than we think more than u want to say anything ,purity and innocence of ur  heart  always make u  more and more beautiful ur  eyes speaks ur heart , our princess sanaya irani ,u always rule over our heart with ur  presence , with ur  witty thoughts with ur  innocence, and honesty , ur dignified persona always steal our heart ,ur one glimpse makes anyone to notice ur purity ,ur spark set fire on screen and off screen ,none  can resist from ur charm , ur beautiful eyes , ur angelic face ,ur pure heart , ur  graceful and classic  smile which is god gifted to u ❤️🤗

sanaya ur 
passion ,devotion , hard work , dedication craziness for ur work always represent ur love for ur work u  always believe in positivity and hard work to get what u want , ur  optimist nature always bring u ahead to take any risk in ur  life , 
sanaya  u r  perfect and beautiful being herself , simple sober but eyecatcher of any person none can resist from ur sizzling presence ur magnified persona, u r balanced person who can mix up with any atmosphere and make anyone to mixing up with u , ur  rocking nature  always make u different from anyone ,ur chirpy and bubbly nature makes  anyone to praise u more and more u r  perfect combo of maturity with honesty ,beauty always lies in simplicity and sanaya u r perfect example for it u have beauty in ur eyes and u can  see beauty everywhere in everyone its her best quality  sanaya u r doing extremely awesome job as khushi u always come up with wonderful chars and making it alive on screen and we all r so proud that u r doing outstanding and marvelous job as khushi with ur brilliant work 👏

i once read  most beautiful person ever existed today i can reply this yes such a beautiful person exist infront of my eyes i adore u and  respect u love u  and always pray for ur  best future and success in ur  life ,sanaya on this wonderful and special day wishing u wholeheartedly many many happy returns of the day sweetheart may ur all wishes and dreams come true u seriously deserve best in ur life and u will def get my love wishes and blessing will be always there for u  and for mohit , sanaya u and mohit r special part of our life god bless u both with wonderful and everlasting togetherness may god bless u both love u both endlessly ❤️🤗 ❤️🤗
 ❤️🤗once again happy birthday i hope u will like my small gift of vm and also want to gift u this siggy 😳

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

we wish God bless you'
With all joy and cheers'
May you live a long life'
May you get all good thing in your life'
May you have happy days and nights'
May all your dreams come true'
May all your desires be fulfilled'
May you spreading happiness everywhere'
And
Stay away from every sorrow and grief'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
we all r glad to celebrate our sweetheart's b'day 

once again many many happy returns of the day sweetheart have a wonderful day and year ahead muahhh 🤗
🤗🤗we all love u 🤗🤗🤗🤗

with lots of love 

Aashi 🤗

From nattie resss 😳

From pragya (pragya_luvsajan)

When the candles glow

With the Lights Down low

Close your eyes real tight

And wish what's right

That's what today is for

To dream like you never have before

And if you ever doubt

As you blow the candles out

That wishes can come true

They do'..

Cause we have YOU

Happy Birthday

With all my love

Dear Sanaya,

Firstly wishing you a very very Happy Birthday. I hope you really enjoy your birthday. You get lots and lots of love and wishes from everyone with lots of sweet surprises.

On this day I wish you have all your dreams coming true. This day is not only important for you, but for we fans too coz you really mean a lot to us in many many ways. I have been you fan for like 3 years now and I feel so proud of the fact. You're so talented. A very popular face today on the television and yet so down to earth. And this quality is really hard to find today. I have seen so many other actors but none as sweet as you are. The amount of love you have given to your fans and the way you interact with them.

The respect you give to each and every person. Being so bubbly and cheerful yet not outspoken. So humble and polite. I feel these are rare qualities found in actors today and that's another reason which makes us love you more and more. With every new interview with every new article we fans love you and respect you more. Simply coz of the way you are and I really hope you never ever change. I am loving you in IPKKND. Loving to see you with Barun, although not as much I love with Mohit Its nice to see Iss Pyaar ko.. segments. However miss MoNaya Interviews like hell. And I hope with your birthday we fans are lucky enough to get one int of MoNaya.Thats all I wanna say now. Have a blast and enjoy yourself. And I wish you all the success..

Wishing you all life's bright and happy things

All its beautiful moments

On your birthday and always

Well there is just a small thing I made for you I hope you like it..

With Lots Of Love

Pragya

🤗

From Charmee (charmee_sammy)

Happy Birthday Sanaya🤗

Sanaya, Happy Birthday!🤗 You are truly our treasure... Thank you for giving us Sanaya in Radha ki as the young and hip girl, for giving us Sameera who always learned to fight in Left Right Left, for giving us Bobo in fanna that made us laugh and thank you..for giving us Khushi n many many thank you for giving me Gunjan...thanks a ton for giving us samrat's chashmish, thank you for giving us sajan, something we will treasure forever!! love you sanaya 🤗

M so glad that n proud that ur now in a starplus show n u'll soon be seen dancing with srk😛

You have always given justice to all ur characters n so now u have reached to this height.. I wish to see more success in ur kitty...you truly rock my doll😃

Now coming to Monaya.. i really miss you two together i wish to get you two back together soon😃 Love Monaya❤️

Wish you loads of happiness.. May all ur dreams n iwshes come true sweetie..n wish  loads more success in ur life.. May ur love life with Mohit bloom as always😳 Happy Birthday🤗 Love you doll❤️

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU". 

Happy Birthday Sanaya🤗 Love you doll❤️

Charmee🤗

From jyothi (monaya_MS )

Happy B-Day Sanaya.

Wishing u Lots and Lots of Happiness In U R Life.

With love Jyothi 🤗

From tanzeel (hiii)

So the day is finally here for the past 2 3 weeks we all have waited for this days arrival for it to be 17 September so we can wish our sweetheart a very very very happy birthday🥳 🤗

Happy birthday Sanaya I hope all your birthday wishes come true😳 and may you have many many many more amazing birthdays😃

You are seriously my favourite actress of all your acting is fabulous and every day you amaze me with your fabulous expressions 😳

I first became a fan when I saw gunjan in MJHT which is my most favourite show in the whole world and will always be❤️through gunjan I got to know that u are sanaya Irani and then I started watching your interviews as well as you were to adorable I couldn't resist and watched every interview there is of yours😳

Of course my most favourite once were the one with you and mohit both as you too are just way to adorable together😃 😳then I watched IPKKND and saw a whole new level of your acting skills seriously you surprised us all👏 after playing the delicate character of gunjan you went on to such an opposit of gunjan by playing khushi kumari gupta and I am seriously loving her every day she is to incredible and you portray her beautifully<3

Have an amazing birthday Sanaya I hope you get even more success in the future and you keep doing the amazing job you are there really isn't any other actress like you😃 I am proud to sa that I am a sanaya irani fan😳

love your fan😳
tanzeel
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
From Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heey Sanaya 🤗

i wish uu A Very happy Birthday 👏
was waiting for this moment from a very long time ..i know its not my birthday but your like a Family Member coz i'm used to see uu !! 😆Muust Say you've totally Impressed me As Khushi and i'm addicted to uu !! Your Soo versatile Yaar :D Can't believe you played Gunjan or the Mean Sanaya in "Radha ki betiyaan"😆or even the bubbly and cuute Girl in LRL🤗 I just loove uu a looads loads loads ::) Keep Rocking as always and you can be suure that you've a huge fan following and we'll Support you in every Moment Of Your Life !! Loving Arnav-Khushi too Muuch ❤️ but i'm also Obsessed byy You and Barun 😆 You guys are Soo Good !! Your chemistry is so Natural and seems like both of you are really Good Friends Off-Screen too so that's a pleausre to know🤗
i wish uu A Long Life with loads of Hapiness , Love , Luck , Money (...)🤗Keep Shinning Roxstar and May all your Wishes come Truue ==) Wish a happy Life ahead with Mohit too 🤗Made some gifts just below !! Only and Only for my angel❤️ as your Very precious for u 🤗
God Bless 😳Huugs
🤗

M a r i a < 3

From  -Fatz-
Happy Birthday Sanaya🥳...may alll your wishes and dreamz come true😍...u are a superb actor and u do amazziinnggg acting👏...i've always been a fan of u😳...ur simply gorgeous☺️...
I became a fan of u from the first epi of IPKKND🤪...i just love ur character⭐️...ur acting is always perfect👍🏼...
once again happy birthday🥳...

my gifts for u:

Luv,
Fatz🤗

From -Ammie-

Hey Sanaya,
many many happy returns of the day. May u have one the bestest birthdays of your life and may all ur wishes come true. I love your acting, specially as gunjan and khushi. U have done a great job and both the characters that u have done are really close to my heart.😳
You are a gorgeous person and one of those few people who always have a smile on their face...i wish u a good future and hope that u always keep smiling...😃

from ur sincere fan
Ammie😳

here's a little present from me:

From  yulZ
Dear Sanaya,

First of all toh Many many manyyy happy returns of the day, doll 🤗 OMGG FINALLY this day is here YAYY !! The special day when a special angel was born who brought loads of love and happiness to everyone's life 😳 San, u are the most prettiest girl i have ever seen or met (sapno mein mulakat hoti rehti hai 😉😆) Love u SOOO much 🤗 U are soo caring, beautiful, free, bubbly , honest, ADORABLEE, caring and last but not the last SIMPLYY PERFECT !! I dont know wat to say coz m like all speechless becoz of happiness 😆 Girl everytime u have been on screen there is NOT EVEN a SINGLE day when i have NOT dreamt abt u 😍..  Along with being a gr8 human being u are an AWESOME actress aswell 😳 u just make my day with ur bubbliness as khushi 😳 and today toh (14th September) u were the C U T E S T ☺️ Lol the way u cried awww 😆 The first time i fell for u was when u entered as Gunji in that blue salwar kameez 😍 It shd be the BEST day of my entire life ❤️ .. the haal Sammy was in wohi same to same haal was mine 😆 felt like music was playing around me, birds were singing 😳 and yeah everything flying and LOVE-ly 🤣 .. i shd say Mohit is truly lucky to have u in his life 😳 But i bet u would say the same thing for him right :P u both are soo damn lucky to have each other and we ALL love u both soo much 🤗 u both are different from other ppl in a good way and the way u both keep on supporting each other.. its just AMAZINGG !! even ur pure rishta made me gave up on u🥺🤣 .. Sorry sorry dont wanna get beaten up by Mohit 🤣 but San LOVEE YOUUU 🤗 

I dont think i need to say how special this day is gonna be but let me tell u one thing.. Girl ur bday is not wat makes this day special but its YOU that made these days ALLL special 😳 Ur smile is that one thing that drivess me crazy ☺️ u look CHOO cute when u smile yaar.. so dont ever stop smiling coz u never know who, where must be dreaming and crazy abt ur one SINGLE smile 😳 Man there are so many things i wanna say but abhi when its the time m confused 😆 I know this wont happen as u are strong but ALWAYS remember if there is any problem or anything then Mohit toh hai hee apke saath and ur families but WE are also with you in each n every steps of ur life supporting u and being ur Armour 🤗 so never let urself down :) Whether its ur happiness or sad we are always there for u 🤗 When u are happy we all are happy and when u are sad its same with us therefore always be optimistic in ur life 🤗

Damn why the hell m I so serious 😆 i think i shd stop now but before i go Happy Birthday once again Sanaya 🤗
Enjoy ur day to the fullest :) Make it one of ur most memorable moments of ur life 🤗 Love u always doll 🤗

Btw this is sth i wanted to give u and the text is what i mean it from my heart 😳 Actually i wanted to gift u an avi on the video where Mohit proposed you as i know that must have the most unforgettable moment of ur life 😳 but due to lack of time couldnt get inside the deadline:( but i will SURELY make it 😳 Anyways just a small siggy for you 🤗Hope u like it !

Last but not the least i wanna dedicate a song to u 🤗
Apparently toh i have LOADSS of fav songs but this song is my latest fav as this just reminds me of you 😳

"Kisi Ko Sapna Lage Tu, Kisi Ko Behti Hawa, 
Kisi Ki baas Baaton mein Kare Pal Mein yahan wahan
Kisi ki sau jhooth sun le,Kisi ka Sach bhi Gunah 😳
Kisi ki bas yaadon mein Karein Hulchal sara jahan
Te Amo Me Te Amo Taare Ginun Tere Liye
Te Amo Me Te Amo Saare Chunun Tere Liye
Khwaab Saare Bunun Tere Hi Tere Liye"
Once again Happy Birthday Doll 🤗

From ChandSePyaara

From -Destiny-

Hi  Sanaya (di)
Here's  wishing you  Pooori  Duniya  Bhar  Ki  Khushi  And    Joy  

And  may  You  Grow  to  be  toothless😆😉

I hope   God  gives  You  All  The  Reasons  To  celebrate  in  Life  and  Keep  The  Happiness & Joy  Forever !!!

Love  You   Sooo  much   

Aapki  Apni
  Lekha  Ishwar

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

From Aashi

From Yulz

From jenny1000

Msg:

Sanaya,

Wishing you a very happy birthday. may this birthday bring you lots of joy and happiness. You are already rocking this year as Khushi and your chemistry with Barun Sobti is scorching and is real treat to see. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! 

Jenny

Gifts/sigs for the thread/ or in general:

From saher_90

From amnaM

1st siggy :)

2nd siggy with two icons :D

-amna-

From bollywoodcrazed

From midnight.blue

From lovebapu18

Happy Birthday Sanaya!!🥳
Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday and year ahead!!😛

From Miiss_Urooj

From idreamaboutyou
To my angel Sanaya,I hope you have the best day ever,love you<3

From neloufer_IPKKND
for sanaya-

From shobrakapooor

From -nautankidollz-
avis>>

stacked vertically :)

animated siggy type>>

(i just love the way the above one came out .. aww dii sanzz is soo sweet :)

siggy>>

From memories_im
Hey..I made a birthday sig 😊..here it is..

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
From Deepali88

Happy Birthday  
🥳
🥳

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Many many happy returns of the day Sanya..I wish u all the best 4 everything u do.I wish this b'day is the most spl.one 4 u and i wish 2 see u in many many more beautiful roles like Khushi
Here r ur gifts:

From SwaNia_1

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore...

So on this very special day
We would like to say to you
We hope you will always find happiness
In whatever you may do...

May this birthday be just a beginning of another year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams...

Hoping your birthday blossoms into all your wishes coming true...

Happy Birthday Our sweetheart 

SANAYA🤗

With tons n tons of Love n good wishes

From,
 S3J❤️
(Soham,Swati,Sonia,Joseph)

From cute_gurl

❤️🥳Happy birthday Sanaya!!🥳❤️
You're one of the most freshest, most vibrant and brilliant actress of today!
Beautiful on the outside and inside, you've been spreading only happiness since you've opened your eyes to world. 
May your birthday bring you as much happiness as you give to everyone who knows you.
I wish all the success and may you achieve much more in your life!
Keep entertaining us like you always have done and we'll keep showering our love and blessings😊
I've been watching you since Miley Jab Hum Tum days and I never missed an epi of it! You were brilliant as Gunjan there and now as brilliant as Khushi even though they are completely opposite characters. Completely outstanding!👏
May you have all your dreams, wishes and aspirations come true and a very happy birthday once again!!😃

Sanaya, the eminent one
a beautiful person rising above
As pure and peaceful as the waves
Queen of the emerald green sea
The ethereal one

🤗With lots of love!🤗
-Noorie
❤️

From cindrella255

Hi Sanaya!

U r one of the best actors in the tellydom...

U made me fall in love with Khushi...bubbly,chirpy,vivacious and is capable of easily forgiving others...I wish I had those qualities...

I wish all ur dreams and wishes cum true...hav a gr8 year ahead...

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unhold,
May you have God's best in everything.

WISHING U A HAPPY BIRTHDA
Y.

-Sharmi

From --sumana13--

From krazzy4ArHi

sry i couldnt find ur post on the forum i noe im late im manahil n a huge san fan here's my love for her . its kinda lng!!!

IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS
MAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUE 
MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT 
BRING LOV N JOY 2 U 
HAPPY B\'DAY 2 U ANGEL SANAYA

Look outside It's sp pleasant ! 
Sun smiling 4 you..
Trees dancing 4 you..
Birds singing for you..
Because I requested them
All to wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MY DEAR FAIRY DOLL SANAYA  

You, your love and your birthday all is mine and I am happier than anyone else in this world for your special day of birth. Wish you a lovely day of birthday.

Happy Returns of the Day!!!!!

May I ask ddi it hurt wen u fell from heaven!!!

Why I should not be thankful to God for this day as this wrote your existence in my life as my beloved. Thanks for making my life beautiful

Thnk u sanaya for coming in our lives n making our days weekends n holidays n evry second of our live special love u loadz nwish u success in evry step of ur life. Why not ur such a multi-talented, kind, bubbly, beautiful, n awsumm grul n wish monaya awl the best n hope soon wedding bells will be ringing!!!

From the nerdy polite yet soft spoken n beautiful gunjun to a natural talented bebo to a bubbly epic heart stealing breath taking khushi. Every role u have done u have taken our breaths away amazed us yet played it vry smartly n manifested ur talent!!! Love u sanaya n hope u keep achieving success n remember wenevr ur depressed just rmbr ur da bst n no one can beat u!!!

B e yourself

I nvite new challenges
R ecall past triumphs
T rust your instincts
H ave faith in your abilities
D esire only the best
A ffirm your strengths
Y ou \'re got what it takes!!  GO FOR IT SANAYA U R A SPECIAL ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN !!!!!!! U R DA MOST EPIC BEAUTIFUL GIRL,  ACTRESSESS  I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!
  sry for the lng mssg buh sure post my special greetings to san doll!!!

From Ayesha_LuvSaJan

May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.

"May this birthday offer you as much joy and happiness as you give to all who know you."

Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
Happy Birthday To You 🤗

Happy Birthday To You Sanaya our doll 🤗 May you have many more birthdays!! GOD bless you with all the happiness and sucess in your life 😊eat lots of sweets with your sweetheart Mohit 😉

aashizin thumbnail

From (rosecutie)

Wish u many many happy returns of the day👏👏👏
Sanaya ur very humble,down to earth never seen any telly actress so humble inspite of attaining stardom.Moreover ur a very good human being .Its beauty with brains and a touch of simplicity that attracted me towards you.I also adore your chirpy and mischievous nature.Your character Gunjan was played perfectly by u.I believe no one else would do justice to the role as u did.Hats off to u Sanaya my sweet heart for doing it so brilliantly.Another role which u taken up of Khushi which is totally opposite of Gunjan and explore yourself to the totally new side which we as fans got to see.and u r doing outstanding,fantastic job.I am proud to be ur fan and u have proved again that U are a versatile actress and can do both roles with ease. Stay the same always.Luv u loads

Here's ur chocolate cake hon🥳🥳🥳

Birthday message ❤️

Gifts

Some chocolates Just for u Sanz🤗 🤗🤗

By Nikki🤗

From 

-Jyotika- 

Many many happy returns of the day Sanaya!🤗 Wish you all the happiness and success in life.. you deserve each and every bit of it. May your this year be filled with happiness!! You are a wonderful human being with a veryy big and golden heart. You are one of those very few people whom i actually admire a lot.. you are SOO down to earth, humble and honest.. i've never seen any actor being so good and friendly with their fans like you are. You genuinely respect and love your fans a lot. and that is why all of us feel very lucky to be called as your fans. I really adore you a lot.. you always bring a smile on our faces with all your interviews.. seeing your liveliness, it brings energy in us too. It really does surprise me sometimes when on one side i see you being bubbly and childlike.. and then on the other hand when I see your mature side.. you definitely know how to balance both. You are one feminine, classy lady.😎 
Along with all those qualities.. obviously you are such a talented person too.. be it your character of Sameera in LRL, Gunjan in MJHT or Khushi in IPKKND.. you've played all of them so well and given your 200% to it. All the three characters are so different from each other but still you've done a superb job and shown your versatility. You've improved upon a lot since the start when your acting career started. You are a very hardworking person.. even when you are sick then too you do shoot 24*7 and put in your best. During MJHT days you were used to fall ill quite frequently and even suffered from malaria.. but even then you shot regularly for the serial.. that does motivate us also to keep doing our work. Also, you are doing a great job in IPKKND.. hats of to you. All of us love you a lott and will always keep doing so and keep supporting you. Keep smiling and spreading happiness all around you.

Last but not the least, wish you a very happy life ahead with mohit. May this year prove to be even more special for you both and your love becomes more and more stronger with time. September is a very special month for we Monayaholics because of many reasons😳 God bless you!

With love
-Jyotika
🤗

From 
lakshmi_SG 

With Love,

Lakshmi
🤗

From sonu 

Sanaya you are truly a gifted actress & easily the best actress on tv today''a  lethal combination of good looks & talent '..be it the submissive gunjan or the live-wire khushi's kudos to you for portraying such diametrically opposite characters with sheer brilliance ''... your journey in tinsel town hasn't been an easy one but it's amazing how you've beautifully managed to fight all the odds & emerged as a winner 'apart from being a brilliant actress you're even an amazing person ... you exude so much of goodness & positivity & light up the whole atmosphere with your positivity...you are my miss sunshine...your honesty & sense of righteousness are the most endearing qualities...i completely adore you    as a person'continue to remain the lovely person that you are 'wish you a very happy birthday sanaya'hope you scale greater heights & may god shower his choicest blessing on you''love you'

made some siggies for u 😳

Lots of love

sonu🤗

From zeejay (

TheWandmaker )

Wishing u many many happy returns of the Day! Happy Birthday Sanaya! You are truly a very wonderful actress and human being. Gunjan introduced you to me, and eversince then i have been in complete awe of you as a person. You come across as totally Bindaas and friendly like Khushi But there are also subtle shades of Gunjan in you which make you all the more endearing.  It's an absolute pleasure to see u back on our TV screens after the magic u cast on us with your extremely talented performance as Gunjan. As I have always said you are truly a very versatile actor and I am really proud to be your fan.
I Miss Miley and Gunjan but at the same time Enjoy Khushi's antics, Actor's play a character BUT you add Life to a character and make them Everlasting :) 
On This day wishing you loads of Luck n Love, and a happily ever after with Mohit 😳
May God Bless You and grant you all that you wish for in the days to come :)
Below is Something I made from the very depth of my heart :)

Much Love, ZeeJay 

🤗

From

AKANKSHA

(

21akluvmonaya )

HEY SANAYA,MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY😊😊
enjoy ur day n have a blast,may all ur dreams come true and may u get all the sucess in ur lyf...
keep smiling alwaysss dear...love u loadsss doll,m ur biggesttt fan n mohit's also!!!!love monaya...love u frm the mjht days!!!!
its really fun to watch ur serial n khushi's character...loving u more and more everyday..!!!
sanaya u rockkk n ur the worlds besttt actress
u r truely amazing sanaya...really proud to be ur fan!!!
once again happy birthday!!!!!!!!take care..
loveee u endless..muahhh❤️

From gunjan (1gunjan7)

To Dearest Sanaya,

...  🥳Many Many Happy Returns of the day 🥳... 

Sanaya you are  Mind blowing, Talented, Amazing, Hardworking, Versatile Performer , the most rocking actress and the most fabulous artist on INDIAN Television And above all you are a Fantastic , Caring, Sweet and a very Lovely Human Being.You are the best Sanaya and you are my most most favorite actress...U bought Gunjan alive on-screen in MJHT with your outstanding acting and Ur fantastic acting made us fall in love with Gunjan more and more and We still remember and love your character Gunjan of MJHT and  Now With Ur FANTABULOUS and Rocking performance as KHUSHI in IPKKND U have bought the character Khushi alive On-Screen for us all...Khushi is life of IPKKND and without Khushi IPKKND will be lifeless...Your amazing performance as KHUSHI has made us Love Khushi more n more and CREDIT for this goes to You Sanaya ...No one could have portrayed khushi better then you Sanaya...Khushi is loved today by everyone because you Sanaya play Khushi in IPKKND...

Thanks 4 playing Gunjan  and Khushi Sanaya...🤗...U ROCK SANAYA👍🏼...

ON THIS FABULOUS DAY ie YOUR BIRTHDAY I WISH you Sanaya

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ...🥳.

I PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY TO GIVE you Lots of Success n happiness in life  ... 
May your every wish and Desire be fulfilled...
May you rock n shine in life always
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true...

...God BLess you...
🥳...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA...🥳

I wish you love and laughter ,
Happiness and cheer,
I hope that you will have fun today,
And through out the coming year...
I hope your aspirations will become reality...
I hope you'll be exactly what you really want to be...
But most of all I hope this Birthday's better then the rest...
For You are a Very Special Person 
Who deserves the very best in life today and always...

Because today is so special,
It really wouldn't do to send one simple birthday wish,
To last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments ,
A day when dreams come true,
And a year that is filled with all the things,
That mean the most to you...

Hope all that you do turns out happy for you,
And all that you wish comes your way
So each hour will bring every wonderful thing,
You could ask of a Wonderful Day...

May your Birthday bring you as much Happiness,
As you give to everyone who knows you...

...🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA🥳...

Because you are Very special,
Hope your birthday hold in store,
Happy hours that overflow
With all you are wishing for,
And hope the days that follow it,
Make up a year that brings
everything that you desire
A million happy things...

From morning till night,
May your birthday be bright 
And nicer then ever before,
And as years come and go
May your happiness grow
And your dreams be fulfilled
even more...

...🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SANAYA...🥳
SOME GIFTS for you Sanaya----------------

A Bunch of roses for you------

Birthday Cake for you Sanaya ----

Dhanshak for u ------------------

Chinese for you-----

Ice cream for you on your birthday------------

Dresses for you -----------

Cat and a Puppy for you ------

ONCE AGAIN Dear sweet Sanaya 
MANY MANY Happy returns of the day
May God fulfill all your wishes
          And
May you rise and shine in life and be happy always...

🥳...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA!...🥳

LOVE Gunjan😊😊...

FRom ekta ( ekta_monaya)

Happy B'day Princess SANAYA IRANI...!!🥳

Finally the DAY is here wen an Angel was Born & was sent straight to Earth from Heavens...!!😍
I Love U Sanaya...!! I've been ur Fan since the Day of Miley Jab Hum Tum..!! Ur Calm Nature & ur serenity made me fall in Love with Gunjan..!! I was Lyk Shez so Diffrent & Divine...!! & I started Loving U..!!😳 I've Loved SaJan since Day.1 Coz I loved the Concept of "OPPOSITES ATTRACT" & I swear i've nver seen a Couple as Opposite as Gunjan & Samrat...😆 If u wer Calm, then He was a Fire-Cracker...!!😆 Completely MESMERIZED by both of U...!!😍

But But, I fell in Love With Sanaya in The INTS of Various SBS & SBB Segments...!! I was Lyk OMIGOSH!😲 Is this really the Serene Gunjan wen i saw the Firecracker Sanaya?!😲 & Trust Me, I Love this side more of U...!!😆 & then again I saw Mohit & I was lyk Is he Really The BADMAASH Samrat of Excel College?!😲 U Both Kept Givng me 1 se badkkar 1 SHOCKS...!!😆 

May This B'day be ur Best B'day Evr Doll<3 <3
U ROCK as Khushi in IPKKND...!! Ur so Versatile...!! A Perfect Actress & A Wonderful Human Being...!!😳 & Trust Me wen i Say Dis...!!😳
Have A Gr8 Life & Year Ahead wit ur Frnds, Family & Of Coz ur Mr.Perfect & Januable Mohit Sehgal...!!☺️ 😍
I Love Mohit Vry Much U knw...☺️ & I gave his KURBAANI only for U...!!🤣
Cnt See Him wit nyone else Xcept for U & Me...!! ☺️ 🤣 🤣
I Just LOVE MoNays sooo Much...Cnt think My Life Witout U Both...😍
Kisiki Nazar Naa Lage, By God...!!😆 😳

Wishing U Loads Of Sucess & Happiness & Love Frm Evryone around U...!! Love U Princess Sanaya, the Perfect & the Gorgeous One...!!

With Loads Of Love & Wishes-
Ekta...🤗