The Needle Of Suspicion !! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by savi-tan

I think it was Arnav and he has the necklace.

Arnav !!!...

Please elaborate Savi dear ..How did he manage to snitch the necklace ?? why did he  take Khushi's bag in the first place  & why is he keeping quiet ?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by tanthya

Arnav !!!...

Please elaborate Savi dear ..How did he manage to snitch the necklace ?? why did he  take Khushi's bag in the first place  & why is he keeping quiet ?πŸ˜›
Maybe the bag which was with Laxmi was found by Arnav.

No ,it wasn't arnav who took off bag.its laxmi itself

When khushi was walking off from arnav and la..they showed a glimpse of bag on table and laxmi near it...

Edited by secretlady - 12 years ago
Originally posted by secretlady

No ,it wasn't arnav who took off bag.its laxmi itself

When khushi was walking off from arnav and la..they showed a glimpse of bag on table and laxmi near it...

Lakshmi's head was stuck inside it .. but who removed it from her head ??
Originally posted by sbk2

Hello!

I like your first scenario, which seems more probable at this point. 

If the necklace fiasco fizzles out, Shyam is going to try harder the next time and it worries me as to what he'll plan. 
Bechari Khushi ko RM mein 'khushi' bahut kam naseeb hoti hai!😲 Its some insult or the other.

Keeping aside the fact that Shyam put the necklace in her bag, chori ka ilzam is extremely hurting and humiliating for any innocent person.

Hi sbk,

He has to try n try, Unless he begins to escalate , he will not be caught ...and for him to  get frenzied, his ploys have to fail initially ...

True That , But Khushi still prefers that over Shyam's gift ..doesn't she ??😊

True, esp when the accused is innocent !
Originally posted by tanthya

Heylooo Girls !! , ** waves**

The cruel, heartless, Sadistic CV's have kept us dreadfully on the edge  of the precipice.. with us clinging on fearfully  and waiting  for relief and an easing of our thumping heart...So to while away the time and divert our attention.. why don't we go thru some  scenario  n Speculate πŸ˜ƒ..

@red so true
i feel necklace out and kushi out of RM
and arnav  behind kushi to find out what actually happened inturn finding out shyam
then proposing to marry Kushi 😳
it may take a while and we might have to suffer shyam  more than we bargained for 😑

if its not necklace then CVs  have a different plan πŸ˜†
but i guess now Arhi are comfortable little bit, though CVs are bent on spoiling it 😑
Hi Sathi ChellamπŸ€—

I want first prediction 2 cum true...no more insults for Khushi!

Abhi Abhi ice berg started melting I don't want him 2 freeze so soon

And WTH with Mami, This woman is irritating me!

Except for 2 mins in the entire epi...everything was Blah! (2day I won't call La as Blah!)

Nice predictions hun!
Originally posted by sbk2

Hello!

I like your first scenario, which seems more probable at this point. 

If the necklace fiasco fizzles out, Shyam is going to try harder the next time and it worries me as to what he'll plan. 
Bechari Khushi ko RM mein 'khushi' bahut kam naseeb hoti hai!😲 Its some insult or the other.

Keeping aside the fact that Shyam put the necklace in her bag, chori ka ilzam is extremely hurting and humiliating for any innocent person.

I agree. 

Tanthya !!πŸ€—

Though loved both the scenarios but i'll go with the first one. Shyam will indeed be pissed if his plan fails and it'll be highly interesting to see Khushi finding out about his true colours. Plus it will save us from watching the drama of Khushi being accused and thrown out of the house by the Raizadas!