Posted: 12 years ago

Heylooo Girls !! , ** waves**

The cruel, heartless, Sadistic CV's have kept us dreadfully on the edge  of the precipice.. with us clinging on fearfully  and waiting  for relief and an easing of our thumping heart...So to while away the time and divert our attention.. why don't we go thru some  scenario  n Speculate πŸ˜ƒ..

Khushi brings her hand out with the mannat key safely in her hand  or

some such thing but not the necklace... The Raizaada's have egg in the

face but Khushi is deeply hurt by the ill founded charge.. From Morning

she has been accused  for one crime after another  and she is very much

upset .. She comes home  in  low spirits ... A ecstatic Shyam  , unaware of

the actual reason  launches into his prepared speech .. Voila !! This is the

first instance that  Shyam has slipped up.. Although he might try to cover

up  and the lame duck excuse is accepted .. The  omission is noticed  and

will stay on Khushi's mind.. She slowly begins to puzzle thru and realizes

the true ID of   Shyam in the Nick of time  ..and her utterance of returning

Anjali's thing to Anjali gets fulfilled..

Another One ;

Khushi's  hand comes out with the necklace, she is thrown out by the RM people...but La is not convinced.. Anjali confides to La that thankfully her hubby had wanted her to wear the necklace that very day and had made numerous calls enquiring about  it and therefore she came to realize that it had been stolen in the nick of time ... La's antennae is up and she goes and informs Arnav .. Arnav who had shown brilliant deductive skills earlier  begins to do Math , wonders at the reason for his BIL's calls asking about that particular necklace , Arnav's mind flashes to Khushi's confession by the Pots...He   also remembers the phone call of Payal wherein she was talking to someone named Shyamji  ... He realizes something is amiss and begins to dig ...and comes up with Shyam's true face  .. ..To save his sisters marriage , to keep her from learning the truth and have all her hopes, faith destroyed..Arnav decides to marry Khushi..the very thing he had promised never to do !!

What Do U think ??  Share ur views and  takes ..would love to know them ..😊
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Hello!

I like your first scenario, which seems more probable at this point. 

If the necklace fiasco fizzles out, Shyam is going to try harder the next time and it worries me as to what he'll plan. 
Bechari Khushi ko RM mein 'khushi' bahut kam naseeb hoti hai!😲 Its some insult or the other.

Keeping aside the fact that Shyam put the necklace in her bag, chori ka ilzam is extremely hurting and humiliating for any innocent person.

How did the bag land up on the table again   after Lakshmi stuck her head into it ??

who took it off Lakshmi's head  ??
Hi tanthya...
I think the first scenario is likely, because I am sure the CVs will want to reveal Shyam's dual identity in a maha episode, which I think is roughly in 2-3 weeks. I doubt the necklace is in her bag.In any case she won't suspect him yet, unless maybe they search Anjali's room again and K happens to see his photo. Buaji is already a little suspicious of him. He might plan something nastier than this and get caught.
For the second scenario you need an intelligent La which is a rare commodity.And regarding Laxmi's bag drama, she's a supergoat. Like I mentioned in another thread she's probably wearing the necklace by now.πŸ˜†
This shyam is such a tuchcha villain ... seriously, give us someone who is sexy, smart and truly evil ... This shyam looks like he will topple over if arnav ever got his hands on him ...

Obviously the necklace is not there ... bec if it was, they would have shown the necklace coming out of the bag and everyone's frozen faces ... thats where it would have ended not here
Lets hope that whatever the CV's decide, we still have more cute moments with Arhi...cos we really need to see them developing more of a relationship...
Edited by TheNikil1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you, Amit
nice post... i like the first one..i don't want kushi out from ASR house...
nice post
i like both ideas, cos in both ways either khushi or arnav will find out about shyam and his true color, this is what i want, i want anyhow this shyam get expose,
Originally posted by tanthya

How did the bag land up on the table again   after Lakshmi stuck her head into it ??

who took it off Lakshmi's head  ??
I think it was Arnav and he has the necklace.