Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
happy b'day prinnia
may god bless u😊
namita18 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Scraps, Happy Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Birthday Quotes Graphics
Some like sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.

Good Friends are hard to find but I found u who is so kind and sweetheart...I dont remember when we become friends but will surely remember u till my end and thats a promise..
The little things u do  and say are always  done in ur special way likeee u calling me bhabhi i know u think i didnt like it or irritate from it but actually i loved it from my heart , I dont know  the reason of it but i love the way u call me that...hehe( oops that was a secretπŸ˜‰)

So today I want to take this time to wish u very happy birthday dear friend of mine and just want to bless u from heart for ur happy future...

Wherever  we will be in future.. but in a corner of my heart i'll always remember u and love u  prinzuuu ( and u do too)

Birthday Poems

Happy Birthday Scraps, Happy Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Edited by namita18 - 12 years ago
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THANK you Everyone...Baki reply kal.. Gniteee...Love youuu
pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
JJWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPPYYY B'DAYYYπŸ€—
MAINE AADHI POST EDIT KAR DI HπŸ˜†

beast4u thumbnail
😑  

On this special day I wish u all the happiness & success in the world.
May all your wishes & dreams come true.
May today be filled with sunshine , smiles , laughter and love for you.
May you have a wonderful day and a happy, healthy and blessed year ahead.
I hope you are enjoying your birthday and what ever pleasures it has in store for you.
Allah Bless u .

Armaan: areee tumne to saare cake ko aag laga di ab PJ bhaiya kya khaey ge??? 😲 πŸ˜†
ye sun ke prinnuuu ne rona shuru kar diya 😭  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
And as we all know ke prinnuuu multi tasker hai to usne rone ke saath saath sochna bhi shuru kar diya... πŸ˜† she thinks out loud " agar aaj mere bhukhar πŸ˜†,kamine bhai πŸ˜† (ooopsss meine to kamine word ko officially change kar ke khadus rakh diya tha) πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Aaagh! ye bhai itna dimaag khaate hain mera ke kuch yaad nahi rehta mujhe aur lagta hai ye cake ko aag bhi ussi khadus ki wajh se lagi hogi." 😑😑😑 She was so busy in cursing that she completely forgot about Armaan who was standing behind her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armaan was listening to all this and was laughing uncontrollably.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Prinnuuu heard someone's laugh and looked back and saw armaan standing there, who was trying to control his laugh. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Prinnu: kamina! πŸ˜‘ tujhpe bhi  bhai ka asar pad gaya hai meri help karne ki jagah mujhpe has raha hai tu.  
Armaan: aree tum mujhpe kyun gussa kar rahi ho??? πŸ˜• cake meri wajah se thodi na jala hai. 😭 πŸ˜­ aur maine thodi na PJ bhai ko kaha hai ke tumhe har time tang karte rahe???  
Prinnu: yea i know! tmhaari wajah se nahi jala aur tumne kisi ko kuch nahi kaha but tum sirf hansne ki jagah meri kuch madad kar do to wo zyada better hoga! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Armaan: bas itni si baat! πŸ˜‰ he went outside and came back with two boxes in his hands πŸ˜›
Prinnu: armaan tum bhi na! πŸ˜‘ meine tumhe samaan uthaane ko kab kaha?? πŸ˜‘ tum na kisi kaam ke nahi ho! πŸ˜‘
Armaan: aree mujhe bolne to do kuch! tum kuch jaane pehle hi kyun daantna shuru kar deti ho! 
Prinnu: ok i am sorry! abhi bolo kya kehna hai tumhe?😊
Armaan: ye dekho! armaan put down the boxes on the nearest table!
Prinnuu: boxes dekhne ke baad khushi se ye kahan se aaye??
Armaan: maine socha kahi cake kam na par jaey isliye maine 2 extra boxes order kiye the. πŸ˜‰
Prinnuu: awww janemann aaj tumne mujhe marne se bacha liya. 😳 πŸ˜†
Armaan: wo kaise? (confused) πŸ˜•
Prinnuu: wo aise ke agar aaj khadus bhai ko pata chal jaata ke cake ko aag lag gayyi hai to wo cake ki jagah mujhe kha jaate. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

itne main hamaare mahaan pj baba tashreef laate hain kamre main, πŸ˜† pin---zuuu πŸ˜† mujhe bhook lagi hui hai aur cake kahi nazar nahi aa raha. πŸ˜†
Prinnuuu: looks at armaan and they both smiles.
PJ: kya hua tum dono muskura kyun rahe ho? πŸ˜•
Prinnuuu: kuch nahi bhrata shri aap sab neeche chalo main cake le ke aati hoon! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
PJ: bhai kya hua? pinzuuu aise smile kyun kar rahi thi πŸ˜•
Armaan: kuch nahi bhai wo aaj uska birthday hai, isliye sab se se muskura ke baat kar rahi hai! (armaan lied) πŸ˜†
PJ: who was not satisfied with the answer, thinks" ye to main khud pinzuuu se pooch lunga!"
Armaan: bhai yahan khade khade kya soch rahe ho jaldi chalo neeche chal ke baatien karte hain.
pj baba aur armaan dono baatien karte stairs ki jaanib kadam utha dete hain! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. koi comment nahi karega ispe πŸ˜† *joking* kisi ko agar comment karna hai is story pe to acha hona chahiye kyun ke bure comments main nahi sun sakta! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Prinnia,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!
By Karl Fuchs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINNUUU AND MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
love ya!
Armaan

Edited by apex_predator - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY PRINNIA.

MAY GOD BLESS U.
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wish u a very Happy B'thday dear...

God bless u n may all ur dreams n wishes come true...

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Ur b'thday Cake...

take care..

loads of luv..

anu...