Sooperb episode...just loved it - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely epi and totally unexpected.the only thing i didn't like is ram scolding vikram for sid.RaYa expressions were fab-priya when she saw ram sticking that private sticker😆,ram seeing her towel on the bed,priya while stuffing cotton.loved every scene of them.and ram's dialogue seeing sleeping priya-ye sothe waqt achhi lagti hai😍.reason koi bhi ho achhe lagna shuroo hogayi na😉.and that dining scene and compliment scene was awesome.😍.must watch the epi again and again😆

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
really...sooperb episodeee
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

totally this was just a wonderful episode.. 1st of all because it was a huge dose of Raya... Very cute scenes.. Have been waiting for such a day.. 2nd no karthik and nutz... Thank God...
Finally the cute scenes have started... I just loved it when ram said tum khana kaafi accha banati ho... My god i couldnt help but jump up with happiness... The best day of BALH...
I cant wait for more...

Let me add 3rd no screeching Shipra, & preaching Sudhir. 

Let me add 3rd no screeching Shipra, & preaching Sudhir. 

Screeching and preaching..love it..😆 😆
yes it was really a good episode really like how Priya handled the situation
sachiii... one of the bestest episode of BALH... i have alreday saw this episode for 12 times 😳
EKTA  thank you... u proved that u r queen of soap...
Originally posted by hammad100

sachiii... one of the bestest episode of BALH... i have alreday saw this episode for 12 times 😳
EKTA  thank you... u proved that u r queen of soap...

12 times?? thats all? I have all the four parts open on different windows...will keep watching throughout the weekend🥱