Ausome Episode

coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yaa i knw according 2 the spoiler the epi was slow but was still ausum...
it was really refreshing 2 see anya gang and college again ooofff thnk god tht kanpur track got over
yipee i loved the way ritz and appy weree teasing our love birds and anant's dialogue  2 ranbir 'dost ke naam par dhabba hai 2' was the main sweet element of masti ...yipeee college and anya gang back
moving on i really liked the way anant said i can't break this relationship..and yaa b4 navi could start reading her last letter he sais
I love u 😳😳😳tht made me totally get flattered on him.😳😳...and the part whn he asked appy/ritz and ranbir who is r8 was lik they were there 2 vote but i just loved it and the way they supporeted him showed the beautiful essence of understanding of feelings and emotions  between the friends ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and abt rama her phulll[full]  pelan[plan] was phelop[flop]
yipeee and tht witchy witch is douting on pak and pavitr mohan how dare she he is such a diamond they paring is lik
bander ke haath me chaampa
where rama is the bandar[monkey] and mohan is the chaampa[jasmine]
ehhh i hate her ... and can't bear her
so this is is my review and wht's urs
all likes and comments r welcomed  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by coolzohr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yep,was glad to see them again!πŸ‘πŸΌ
soniadutta thumbnail
😊 ya...as they dragged but still was nice episode...anant was totally in mood of confidence...dat kuch bhi ho jaaye ab to mujhe navya se koi alag nahi kar sakta...dats d spirit ...as sum point navya was also rite but not fully n hope she soon realized dat itz d matter of whole lyfe.
sukirat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I lke the epi qs after long tym , we saw anya together n letter reading of navya n anant changing expression n anant's ilu... That was really gud after that looong kanpur track
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaa, i was missing the gang and all the fun a lot..i am now waiting to catch their glimpse in todays episode...

Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
dese college scenes bring a big πŸ˜ƒ on my face...so gud to see appy ritz ranvir back...loved d way anant saidThik hai mataon , tu dosti ke naam pe dhabba hai..tu bahar mil tujhe batata hun πŸ˜† ..but d line whih stole d show for me wasJanti ho jab tum is rishte ko khatam karne ke bare me soch rahi thi to mai kya soch raha tha 😭
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfanrox

dese college scenes bring a big πŸ˜ƒ on my face...so gud to see appy ritz ranvir back...loved d way anant saidThik hai mataon , tu dosti ke naam pe dhabba hai..tu bahar mil tujhe batata hun πŸ˜† ..but d line whih stole d show for me wasJanti ho jab tum is rishte ko khatam karne ke bare me soch rahi thi to mai kya soch raha tha 😭

I agree with you completely ( sorry do not know your name).  THe last sentence was full of emotion, pain and sadness
f.s.m thumbnail
ya i was really awesome episode
tv_princess thumbnail
i loved d I LOV U..😍 his eyes...so expressive n talkative. u know twinkling eyes!!!
 yaa ggang z back loved deir conversation..