Ahem and love: Day 7 Part 2 (Page 3)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by ayesha_78

another week he been having a prolong silence.
alas my prediction is getting fulfilled.

LOL

Ayesha .. for your luck your prediction is holding on there ... and firmly too, I say.

Tongue , Swasthi, i hope this doesn't break tomorrow. 

i just hope rashi gets her act together, and stay away from gopi every possible way. Otherwise i have to turn to Capt sparrow again like the last time LOL

Let's hope that in day 8 Gopi gets to study and please her Ahemji.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

This Goham scene must have been fabulous...no proper Aham yelling session, everyone is saying, has he changed that much? I haven't watched it yet, still waiting for Dhruvie's episode upload...Embarrassed

But I gather it was something to behold when he shut the door on Rashi's inquisitive face and told Gopi as a husband would with not insults...I was hoping she wouldn't cry when he started scolding her, so I'm glad for that.

Hope you have watched the episode now Nafisa.

The cherry on the top in today's episode was undoubtedly shtting the door on Rashi's inquisitive face.

Whilst Gopi had tears in her eyes when she spoken to him, they were held back. This is the first time she held back her tears in front of him, is this right?

I have watched the show now Swasthi.

I think Aham was extremely patient with Gopi, he explained the time he spent making those timetables for her and planning her work, and how it's eating into his own time that he could be working and sleeping, and he explained that her program wasn't realistic, as everyone is sleeping then she want's to study and force him to stay awake to test her later on that same night, so according to him, he lost patience as a husband would with his wife to say do what you like I'm going to sleep as you think you know better then me don't you. 

But it was great that he took the kajur sheera from Rashi and gave Gopi saying kindly your sister has brought this sweet for you, eat it...but the last part when he said eat it, he said with a smirk, I don't know what he meant by that?

Yes tears were in her eyes feeling guilty of the effort his making and her taking it for granted...that's why as per precap, Rashi's plan to disrupt the studying tomorrow again, I think won't work, as she was taking in what he was saying and feeling guilty, as he explained it to her plainly, if she doesn't understand that then I give up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-swasthi

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chik

Very good Analysis Swasthi ... yes ahem is showing so much patience with Gopi . And was showing disapppointment , as he had so much faith in Gopi that she will follow his time table .. I mean it was so sweet of him to chalk out the plan for her and she did not follow it ... One thing is good that there is still 2-3 days for Gopi's test ... I have a feeling with Rashis new kalakaris tomorrow , Gopi will fail to study according to Ahems plan ... Then I guess tomorrow i.e day 8 will be when Ahem will be very angry ... Then Gopi might feel bad , how upset Ahem is with her , then on day 9 , either Ahem will stay home or Gopi will study hard and then pass the test on mahaepisode

But all in all Ahem has changed that arrogant attitude towards Gopi now ... And Ahem closing door on intruding Rashi was great .. Loved it...        This was the best part of todays epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

This Goham scene must have been fabulous...no proper Aham yelling session, everyone is saying, has he changed that much? I haven't watched it yet, still waiting for Dhruvie's episode upload...Embarrassed

But I gather it was something to behold when he shut the door on Rashi's inquisitive face and told Gopi as a husband would with not insults...I was hoping she wouldn't cry when he started scolding her, so I'm glad for that.

Hope you have watched the episode now Nafisa.

The cherry on the top in today's episode was undoubtedly shtting the door on Rashi's inquisitive face.

Whilst Gopi had tears in her eyes when she spoken to him, they were held back. This is the first time she held back her tears in front of him, is this right?

I have watched the show now Swasthi.

I think Aham was extremely patient with Gopi, he explained the time he spent making those timetables for her and planning her work, and how it's eating into his own time that he could be working and sleeping, and he explained that her program wasn't realistic, as everyone is sleeping then she want's to study and force him to stay awake to test her later on that same night, so according to him, he lost patience as a husband would with his wife to say do what you like I'm going to sleep as you think you know better then me don't you. 

But it was great that he took the kajur sheera from Rashi and gave Gopi saying kindly your sister has brought this sweet for you, eat it...but the last part when he said eat it, he said with a smirk, I don't know what he meant by that?

Yes tears were in her eyes feeling guilty of the effort his making and her taking it for granted...that's why as per precap, Rashi's plan to disrupt the studying tomorrow again, I think won't work, as she was taking in what he was saying and feeling guilty, as he explained it to her plainly, if she doesn't understand that then I give up.

That smirk may have implied you value her, not me even though I am your husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Let me begin to say that ahem was clearly dissapointed today. Anyone would. He started to keep high expectations from gopi, and it is obvious if the  person let u down to get down hearted.

But the question is if gopi keeps on continue to do this then wil ahem leave her accoridng to his nature "Koki mentioned that ahem gave up when she was not intrested in driving and in kinjal too he gave up easily when she was not able to learn" or pressure her more.

So another question comes from this that is it the basic teacher instict which is pushing ahem towards gopi or something else. Does he enjoy her company like a pupil or like his friend.

One downside was he left her to read and went to sleep though he knew she needed his support but another thing is he dint  get mad at her like he used to do or blast her with hurtful words. He was concern for her health and even seemed bit guilty for being responisble for letting her not having any dinner.

He was impressed when she recited the 2 table and got mad immediately when she failed the next task. Is this says that he only cared successful people nd not caring the previous efforts or the efforts get registered in his brain and not show it.

OOFF so many questions and no answers to find. all i can say is wait and watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-swasthi

Go to top