Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
another week he been having a prolong silence.
alas my prediction is getting fulfilled.

😆
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Once again Swasthi, you have hit the nail on the head.

I am very surprised he didn't yell at her like he used to. His anger is more from disappointment that she did not listen to him. I think he is wondering what he needs to do, so that she listens to him and follow his instructions to the T. He even points out to her that he is doing his work as well as taking time out for her, but he could see that it is not having any effect on her. In short he is making the effort, not only to teach her but to also spend time with her, yet she is still too interested in house work.
He told her she can do what she wants, but he will be going to sleep soon. I think Gopi is going to have to make it up to him now, not only that I think he expects her to make it up to him.

What was more surprising was that their bedroom door was locked, so he did expect to spend time not only reviewing what she studied, but to also spend some quiet, quality time with his wife, too bad Gopi disappointed him, so now he is angry and is just going to go to sleep.

Day 7 may continue with may be him waking up in the middle of the night to see her studying or he will find her asleep in the chair with her books open in front of her, and think she must have fallen asleep while studying.

My favorite part of today's episode was him closing the door in Rashi's face.👏

Thanks Shilpa ...she owes him now. She has to pay back and please him too.

Surprisingly to her, even though she was feeling really fearful and to a point guilty, she did not reveal to him that she did not study at all neither did she realise that she wasted her time helping Rashi. It did not even dawn on her of the consequences she would face. She was totally oblivious to the fact that he needs to be valued and that he is her husband.

Good prediction ... I too want this to happen.

However, the morning of day 8 he may again tell Hetal or Koki to make sure she learns.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

another week he been having a prolong silence.

alas my prediction is getting fulfilled.

😆

Ayesha .. for your luck your prediction is holding on there ... and firmly too, I say.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: swasthi

Thanks Shilpa ...she owes him now. She has to pay back and please him too.

Surprisingly to her, even though she was feeling really fearful and to a point guilty, she did not reveal to him that she did not study at all neither did she realise that she wasted her time helping Rashi. It did not even dawn on her of the consequences she would face. She was totally oblivious to the fact that he needs to be valued and that he is her husband.

Good prediction ... I too want this to happen.

However, the morning of day 8 he may again tell Hetal or Koki to make sure she learns.

I am also surprised that she is oblivious to the fact that he needs to be valued and that he is her husband, I thought that was her number one priority, but at the same time I wonder, is it because in the past he has never given her a reason for her to think of him as her husband? In fact he always has said to her that she would never have any place in his life, so she looks to the relationships that fulfill her need for affections and acceptance, never mind the fact that the affections and acceptance she gets from Rashi are all false.
Part of his anger is also self directed, he may have figured out that the reason she doesn't give him importance is because of his treatment of her in the past.
He needs to do more than just control his anger towards her, she also needs his affections. That means not backing away from her touch, or making an effort to touch her. But that may be still too much for him.
If he admits his feelings for her, even just to himself, then he will be able to move forward with her.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ayesha .. for your luck your prediction is holding on there ... and firmly too, I say.

😛 , Swasthi, i hope this doesn't break tomorrow. 

i just hope rashi gets her act together, and stay away from gopi every possible way. Otherwise i have to turn to Capt sparrow again like the last time 😆
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I am also surprised that she is oblivious to the fact that he needs to be valued and that he is her husband, I thought that was her number one priority, but at the same time I wonder, is it because in the past he has never given her a reason for her to think of him as her husband? In fact he always has said to her that she would never have any place in his life, so she looks to the relationships that fulfill her need for affections and acceptance, never mind the fact that the affections and acceptance she gets from Rashi are all false.
Part of his anger is also self directed, he may have figured out that the reason she doesn't give him importance is because of his treatment of her in the past.
He needs to do more than just control his anger towards her, she also needs his affections. That means not backing away from her touch, or making an effort to touch her. But that may be still too much for him.
If he admits his feelings for her, even just to himself, then he will be able to move forward with her.

For him, his behaviour of the past will affect him even though he is changing this, he needs to verbalise this and show that he cares much more. For her, it is his harsh words to her which can be overcome by him again, verbalising to her and showing he cares.

Unfortunately for her she has been living in Rashi's shadow for a long time and it may take a really bitter realisation will make her see her cousin's evil intentions.

In the meantime, he needs to embrace her completely to protect, care and love to keep her secure. 
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

😛 , Swasthi, i hope this doesn't break tomorrow. 

i just hope rashi gets her act together, and stay away from gopi every possible way. Otherwise i have to turn to Capt sparrow again like the last time 😆

Let's hope that in day 8 Gopi gets to study and please her Ahemji.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hope you have watched the episode now Nafisa.

The cherry on the top in today's episode was undoubtedly shtting the door on Rashi's inquisitive face.

Whilst Gopi had tears in her eyes when she spoken to him, they were held back. This is the first time she held back her tears in front of him, is this right?

I have watched the show now Swasthi.

I think Aham was extremely patient with Gopi, he explained the time he spent making those timetables for her and planning her work, and how it's eating into his own time that he could be working and sleeping, and he explained that her program wasn't realistic, as everyone is sleeping then she want's to study and force him to stay awake to test her later on that same night, so according to him, he lost patience as a husband would with his wife to say do what you like I'm going to sleep as you think you know better then me don't you. 

But it was great that he took the kajur sheera from Rashi and gave Gopi saying kindly your sister has brought this sweet for you, eat it...but the last part when he said eat it, he said with a smirk, I don't know what he meant by that?

Yes tears were in her eyes feeling guilty of the effort his making and her taking it for granted...that's why as per precap, Rashi's plan to disrupt the studying tomorrow again, I think won't work, as she was taking in what he was saying and feeling guilty, as he explained it to her plainly, if she doesn't understand that then I give up.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chik

Very good Analysis Swasthi ... yes ahem is showing so much patience with Gopi . And was showing disapppointment , as he had so much faith in Gopi that she will follow his time table .. I mean it was so sweet of him to chalk out the plan for her and she did not follow it ... One thing is good that there is still 2-3 days for Gopi's test ... I have a feeling with Rashis new kalakaris tomorrow , Gopi will fail to study according to Ahems plan ... Then I guess tomorrow i.e day 8 will be when Ahem will be very angry ... Then Gopi might feel bad , how upset Ahem is with her , then on day 9 , either Ahem will stay home or Gopi will study hard and then pass the test on mahaepisode

But all in all Ahem has changed that arrogant attitude towards Gopi now ... And Ahem closing door on intruding Rashi was great .. Loved it...        This was the best part of todays epi

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have watched the show now Swasthi.

I think Aham was extremely patient with Gopi, he explained the time he spent making those timetables for her and planning her work, and how it's eating into his own time that he could be working and sleeping, and he explained that her program wasn't realistic, as everyone is sleeping then she want's to study and force him to stay awake to test her later on that same night, so according to him, he lost patience as a husband would with his wife to say do what you like I'm going to sleep as you think you know better then me don't you. 

But it was great that he took the kajur sheera from Rashi and gave Gopi saying kindly your sister has brought this sweet for you, eat it...but the last part when he said eat it, he said with a smirk, I don't know what he meant by that?

Yes tears were in her eyes feeling guilty of the effort his making and her taking it for granted...that's why as per precap, Rashi's plan to disrupt the studying tomorrow again, I think won't work, as she was taking in what he was saying and feeling guilty, as he explained it to her plainly, if she doesn't understand that then I give up.

That smirk may have implied you value her, not me even though I am your husband.