Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: psingh3

I dont find anything wrong in RJ in todays episodes. It was BM who told her to do so. She is just doing her work n she love her daughter. Akashi also got time to spent with her mother after a long time, natik should understand. 

When gayatri used to come n call akshi, then it was not a prob. I dont like such a behaviour of Natik.

to some extent I agree with u. but naitik's spurt was not just about that day. he was watching it for long & had come to the conclusion.

u r right-- when G3 would come & intervene naitik had less of a problem--- remember it was less & not that he didnt have problem--------------he has always wanted to spend time with akshi & when akshi was spending more time with others there have been MUs too
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Thanks Mariam for update👏
Precape-- akshi is  talking  to  her mom and  telling  her  that  she  help her  lot  and  she  must  be  missing  her  house  and  akshi  also  tell her  that  ananya  is  missing  her  and  rj  said  anshu  miss  her  more then  anaya  and  akshi  is  about  to  tell  her  to  go  home.

thanks MB

I know how difficult it would be for akshi to tell her mother to go back😭😲
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i feel now ak vl be angry with nk may eb nk told her in way that ak may mu him thinkign nk dont want rj should stay in ss.

but is not like that he want ak to spend time with him as a hubby he too as feelings na he  is going to be father.

and rj  interference  made nk talk like this is nothign wrong. only timing was bad. and  want tosee more mture naksh def it vl coem  when  they become parents .

but i    want ak to udnerstand nk adn rj adn nk too understand hubby postion too i knwo she is now pregnant and nk in his interview todl that he vl bend down to her becoz  she is preg.

only understnding and  maturity is needed hear. hope  so jaldi solve hojajaye naksh k beech.

very right jaya

time is worng

so many misinterpretations🥱

each one has to give spcae to other
BM's guidance created somne problems, while RJ too needs to understand at other times
naiitik also has feeling but should know akshi is trying to make her mom comfortable in her house & akshi needs to spend time with naitik when he is at home
sanw thumbnail
thanks mariam for the update

have put in my vews in response to other posts
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update _Mariam_
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail