Yashashri's new Interview - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey gals so people got my point na there is nothing to dissappoint.
even they dnt tel they hate each other. And regarding analysys yahaan tho sub eak se eak mahir hai.waise i can give still more exmpls.kisi ke bag se chocolate churana,food share karna, laptop chupana and kisi ko thang karng ye offscrn masti nahi tho kya hai? now how can any1 tel they dnt share gud relation.
Present article wht they said may be a trick so tat v can accept them with tier new pairing bz most of ur are not ready to accept them with any othr pairs.it may be hard for them.its just my thought.
what say? ;-)
madhutanu
exactly I thought the same because the same day the similar kind of sentence used by both of them is not the coincidence their fb and if everywhere people were asking of shanak and yasharan and viewers they don't want to accept them with anyone else so this statement makes viewers to accept them
@Madhu & Tora - I agree that their articles don't show their relation in a bad light...

But I don't think YashAran are trying to trick us in any way...I think they are being themselves and just stating how things are...I know some things sound contradictory...But when have YashAran been easy to understand?๐Ÿ˜†

I agree. They don't want us to dwell on Shanak/Yasharan, I believe. It could either be because they want us to accept their new pairings however I feel that they also don't want their relationship to be discussed in public. Are they good friends or more is a question they constantly want to avoid. I think their off-screen interviews and articles are evidence enough that they not only had a good equation off-screen but also that they respect each other which makes them personally and professionally care for each other. Plus, the timings of both the articles seems too much of a co-incidence to be true. My opinion purely. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by ABlank90 - 12 years ago
After a reading a very disappointing and hurtful post in another thread, I just want to say to this to everyone...

Don't take these comments in the negative light and please don't think the worst...Supprot YashAran always...Safegard the legacy of Odhani and ShaNak, by supporting Yashu, Karan and YashAran๐Ÿ˜Š...
i misss shanak/ yasharan!! 
i want their supposedly LONG INTERVIEWWW! :(