Yashashri's new Interview

Posted: 12 years ago
hey all,

here is the link to yashashri's new interview...

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Interesting answers by both Karan and Yashu regarding their off-screen rapport...

I'm glad that the write-up on her and the show is extremely positive, she totally deserves the praise she's getting from the industry and fans! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the article...

I guess the article was posted, just after Odhani went off air and she hadn't signed any new shows yet...Best of luck to her with anything she decides to do...Love her hard-working spirit and her answers๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Frank honest and so down too earthโญ๏ธ...

*May thinks*...Why do I have the feeling of deja-vu?๐Ÿ˜•...Cordial?...3.30 am plus an hour = 4.30 am?...Credting the ShaNak chemistry?...Long hours shooting...

Oh yes I remember now!๐Ÿ˜Š...Didn't Karan say something similiar in the recent tellybuzz article?...Hmmm...What a co-incidence...Thinku thinku๐Ÿค“...

*thinks again*...Nah chordo May!...Chemistry pe dhaan do๐Ÿ˜ƒ...๐Ÿ˜†...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Thanks for the article...

I guess the article was posted, just after Odhani went off air and she hadn't signed any new shows yet...Best of luck to her with anything she decides to do...Love her hard-working spirit and her answers๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Frank honest and so down too earthโญ๏ธ...

*May thinks*...Why do I have the feeling of deja-vu?๐Ÿ˜•...Cordial?...3.30 am plus an hour = 4.30 am?...Credting the ShaNak chemistry?...Long hours shooting...

Oh yes I remember now!๐Ÿ˜Š...Didn't Karan say something similiar in the recent tellybuzz article?...Hmmm...What a co-incidence...Thinku thinku๐Ÿค“...

*thinks again*...Nah chordo May!...Chemistry pe dhaan do๐Ÿ˜ƒ...๐Ÿ˜†...

AGREE with u ... the answers r very very similiar... specially about the off-screen rapport (unfortunatly)

... but ur right... Chemistry pe dhiann dena chahiye...๐Ÿ˜Š
@may rose haan ๐Ÿ˜Š thinku thinku yup i did have  a thought similar to u  I understood ๐Ÿ˜Š 

yes on screen chemistry pura dhyaan and really i wish to see them both together soon on sreen in future ๐Ÿ˜Š

loved this article on yashu really reflects her personality on the whole ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Thanks for Sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Shilpa - To my understanding of the articles and looking at the overall off-screen clips we have seen in the past year...This is what I think๐Ÿ˜ณ.

I understand they share wonderful, fabulous, brilliant, mesmerising etc etc on-screen chemistry and a good rapport on-set ๐Ÿ˜Š...Contrary to the rumours about them, not liking eachother at all...

They have had their fair share of clashes ( admitted by both ), being so different and both having very strong personalities ( my opinion )...They were not the best of friends, but they bonded at some level...Ofcourse they would, after working together for so long...

One thing is for certain...Both respect for each, without saying it in so many words...Both are grounded and down to earth...Both have said clearly that, should it be possible they will work together in future...

Bless the cutie piesโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ... 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
So they're not the best of friends, but who cares! They had onscreen chemistry together, thats whats the most important for us! And personally I think if someone spends most of their time with one person for 1 and 1/2 years, it's hard to not get sick of each other :)
Originally posted by AfiyaZ

So they're not the best of friends, but who cares! They had onscreen chemistry together, thats whats the most important for us! And personally I think if someone spends most of their time with one person for 1 and 1/2 years, it's hard to not get sick of each other :)

ha ha ha

i agree with u really spending so much time to gether anyone might become sick of seeing each other ///see honestly even husband/wife dont spend so much time together for so solng

i think they have decided they would say the same because like

@ may rose agree ... after all we saw their interviews and amzing fun they had and good rapport  on screen... so nothing else matters๐Ÿ˜Š

wish they really come back together  in a new show ...that is it  ๐Ÿ˜Š