||*Happy Birthday, Neha ( --Divzfan--)*||

Posted: 12 years ago

W e l c o m e  TO

Today is a very especial day for some one. A girl with a beautiful heart was born on this day.😳 Okay, i little info abt her is : She's the biggest Phanka of Ian and nina, She's kinda reserved but when it comes to do masti she turns into a little devil; Loves to listen music, A sweetheart with a charismatic personality... any gussesss????????? hun.. hmmm hmmm.. YESH YESH YESH!!!!!!! its Our DARRRLINNNGGG Ankhon se Ankhein 4 karne do🤣 Arre ji, I'm talking about NEHAAA tadaaa🥳

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y   N E H A

many happy returnsof the day my chori yaar, MAy Allah bless you.. May your get what ever you have desired for; may Your life always be blessed with wonderful people around you..😳 May you get L:ong long life ji with health, wealth and prosperity 🤗

Giftsss timeee...

gifts by saher.

Avi coming soonalong with her message😆😆😆😆

Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
H.a.p.p.y.B.i.r.t.h.d.a.y

My Dear Muffin,

As you know I suck with words'ROLF🤣

How to describe my muffin?🤔 She is very sweet, caring, friendly, funny, cute and innocent😳.  And top of everything, she loves SPORT.  I love discussing sports with her, esp. soccer and tennis and its amazing and kind of freaky both likes the same players and teams 'Rolf.

Muffin, within the short time, you have become a good friend of mine. Like saher wrote above, you are always so polite, do you ever get angry?? I badly want to see your anger side😈'ROLF. Maybe we can fight over Damon😈'haha. 🤣

You are about to start on college and that too law. Wish you all the best sweety. Hope your reach higher heights and makes us proud 

On your birthday... Count your candles... count your years...count your blessings🤗.

Love you, muffin'🤗 🤗 🤗

Yours,

Kulfi

Your birthday gifts will arrive later on jaani😳😆
Credit for siggie shiku..Thanks Shiku🤗
Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago

D.A.R.L.I.N.G

Happy Birthdayyy my Onlyyy Darlinggg🤗 ❤️
Wish you manyyy Happy returns of the day...I hope you have a blast today 😉wish your house gett blocked with tons of gifts🤣
Aaah, the day is FINALLY here😃...Yaar Its so tough to write big msg sply when you doesnt get any good lines🤣Chalo first formal my Duaien😳
May ALLAH always bless his Mercy/Blessing's on you [AMEEN] You are an amazing person & a wonderfull friend...I dont remember where we actually meet🤔In SC🤔chalo jahan kahin bhi miley bas we milgayey🤗you are such an awesome peson who talks so politely [ sply with us, *who are totally cracked nuts.*🤣🤣]But reallyy..You are a superb person we ever met😳Such calm attitude & wonderfull way of talking😳 tell me how can you talk so sweetly? with everyone🤪you tello mello?😆😆 I just noticed my Bday msg more look like a TM🤣🤣🤣yaar bas aisa hi aata hai, I never write this long thingyy before🤣🤣Phirr seee Happy birthdayyy ❤️
How can I Forgot your song😉

Darrrlinggg,
Aankhon se aankhein chaar karney do, roko na roko na mujhko pyaar karney dooo, yeh faisla bahara yeh jhumta nazara bulbulon ko abhii intezaar karney doo, Daarrlllinnggg aankhon see aankhein chaar doo..

Daaarrrllinggg..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

your gifts😉
Avi

From your Chammak Challo❤️

ahem ahem
kaisa sharmana tujhey nach kay dikhaa doon , aa teri bday mein milkay manaloon, aa tujhey apney gifts se sajaaa doon , aa tuu bas yeh thread dekh jaaa...Im your chammak challo, where you go am gonna follow🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago
Happyyy bdayyy my pauniii ❤️
Di..
My dearest Neha di 😳
words can't say how special you are to me...you helped me in my bad times...you virtually wiped all my tears... tolerated my childish cries.. and still never left my side...
You were my first friend... on IF (and in my life as well), after the end of a very bad nightmare... 🤗

h a p p y b i r t h d a y
party hard!

thankyou so much for being there always
may God showers his bestest blessings on you!

And i hope we really get to meet someday...

Love you loads 🤗🤗🤗

Your lil sis,
Amby 😳

Edited by AmbyCious - 12 years ago
Awww Sano such a pretty postt! <3

NIMBOOO!!!
HAPPY BDAY AGAIN! 😳
and and and...

a quickiee:

;)
my photos werent getting posted ... sorry...happy birthday di love you loads!
OMG!..😲..thankuu for all these wishes and gifts!..🤗🤗..me getting senti now..😳..you all are wonderful and thankuu for being always here for me..🤗🤗..I promise I will reply individually to everyone and use every gift soon..😳..abhi I am off to sleep..it's past midnight..🤣..will reply soon..love you all..🤗..<3
ab kisi ko phaatti rumaal bhi nahi milega 😳🤣

Neha why on earth dont i know abt this 😳

anywayss Happy birthday 🤗

mnot finished yet 🤣 

ghfp967glksghg :P
Happy Birthday Neha and hope u have best Birthday🤗

The best part is on ur Bday we will get DE scenes in TVD😆

@sano: Awesome post