Insp . kajal was perfect for sachin, they made a good pair!! ❤️
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Wah...kya expression hai...🤣

😆 🤣 🤣 🤣
Posted: 12 years ago
USP of CID : Inspector Sachin...

Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13534-audience-adores-character-not-the-actor-hrishikesh-pandey.htm
What does he mean people like only the character? 😕

And how come he's getting a lot of attention these days? First a full fledged article on his b'day and now this? Kya khichdi pak rahi hai??? 🤔
Its a nice idea. Love to find out who the real people are. 😊
Originally posted by visrom

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13534-audience-adores-character-not-the-actor-hrishikesh-pandey.htm
What does he mean people like only the character? 😕

And how come he's getting a lot of attention these days? First a full fledged article on his b'day and now this? Kya khichdi pak rahi hai??? 🤔
To be honest I found it a bit rude when he said that we don't like the actors in the show we just like the characters they are playing.

Something must be going on. 😆
thanks for sharing 😊
It is good to see that he is getting his due importance these days. Best of Luck to him for his future..
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

To be honest I found it a bit rude when he said that we don't like the actors in the show we just like the characters they are playing.

Something must be going on. 😆

I think its rude ... he might be right in some cases... ofcourse not our case where we like AS, DS, SS also along with Abhijeet, Daya and ACP... But... there may be many cases... where you like the character of the story but not the actor in real life.. For example... I like Twlight's edward... but not robert pattison... that way 😆😆

But nice... someone new from CID is coming into limelight ... 😊 Good Performance is always appreciated... 😊
It's a good one. There should be a DT for Sachin as well.