Pregnancy main chalk

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Komal is demanding chalk to eat in pregnancy .really this girl is unbelievable I have hear that women like eating kacha mango ,imali but komal wants chalk.bhagwan isse bache ko apni maa se bachaye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know a girl who had similar habit of eating chalk...but she was'nt pregnant...
tanudrashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

i know a girl who had similar habit of eating chalk...but she was'nt pregnant...

ya people has habit of eating chalk   komal is nirali mother so she can do anythingπŸ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
afsh4a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yaa sm people hav habit of eating chalk..😊
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya seriously first of it's kind. Desire to eat chalk,kullad mud eeww.She's a Thakur's daughter so may be this all gives them more strength πŸ˜†.
Filza. thumbnail

i found that weird too... people crave for chalk and mud in pregnancy πŸ˜• πŸ˜² seriously ?? 

ssrbaqri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

i found that weird too... people crave for chalk and mud in pregnancy πŸ˜•πŸ˜² seriously ??

No medical reasoning may explain this kinda behaviour except that calcium deficiency should trigger such an urge...
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No medical reasoning may explain this kinda behaviour except that calcium deficiency should trigger such an urge...

SSrb πŸ‘

You can come up with a reason for any thing take a bow. πŸ˜† But seriously this is so weird to see Komal wanting to eat chalk or mud, I mean this gives a bit of clue to us about the script writer's mind set !! isn't it πŸ˜•
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

SSrb πŸ‘

You can come up with a reason for any thing take a bow. πŸ˜† But seriously this is so weird to see Komal wanting to eat chalk or mud, I mean this gives a bit of clue to us about the script writer's mind set !! isn't it πŸ˜•

Yeah Sam, the writer has surely seen some voracious chalkophagous creature somewhere...lol...