The drag fest begins! OK epi. Needs more ROMANCE..

Posted: 12 years ago

Just a mini update folks:

No proposal yet - she reads the LAST letter first... and then he is stunned and says you are wrong - I am not letting you GO... and Friends agree with Anant - so thats where it stands, Same precap as y'day...

BECHARA DROOOL SUM!

Edited by anyafan - 12 years ago
Completely agree Dee..I did not like today's episode at all🀒.They are just dragging it😑
And I was expecting that the suspense over the weekend would be Navya accepting or not..
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
agree,they are dragging it a lot!!!😑
hmm..so we wil have to wait for the proposal still..this drag will not be that difficult though..so i guess we wil have to wait for Navya's reply over the weekend now...
I am just gald that they read the letters before the porposal thing..
Anant would be all shaken up and heartbroken after reading abt break up rgt?..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
I think dey not draging ..today episode on ok speed but problem is dat v all are waiting for proposal scene after yesterday precap but dey dont  show dat scene today ..so dat's  y v all feel its draging ..
thats meh POV 

They have not even read the rest of the letters yet... may be that is what each will do once she asks for time... its sad - I was sooo looking forward to a small shot where they could read what they meant to each other even when they were apart... SERIOUSLY CVs...!!!!!!

So now - he will just propose and she will say WHAT and why - and we will wait all weekend!!
Totally agree Dee the drag fest has begun. 

Man, these people really know how to switch from super fast like yesterday to crawling today :(

I thought is was OK today. This was expected...

I think the cliff hanger for the weekend will be whether Navya will agree or NOT.
is she going to refuse his proposal(as per d article)??!!πŸ˜•
are we in for more rona-dhona?!πŸ˜­πŸ˜²πŸ˜’
Originally posted by svkworld2

I thought is was OK today. This was expected...

I think the cliff hanger for the weekend will be whether Navya will agree or NOT.

@ bold ..dat only i dont want ...😭

ya agree episode on okay speed...