Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

necklace is not in khushi's bag

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys I'm 101% sure necklace is not in khushi's bag😃 ( like again laxmi's mouth was in her bag so may be laxmi took the necklace and left something in there which made khushi so shocked) Khushi saving laxmi is the significance of  laxmi saving khushi now😆

share your thoughts and ideas
mehak😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Laxmi left some grass and she pulls it out and everyone bursts out laughing and ASR too - all realize how Khushi can bring laughter and dignity in RM:)
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written, love the symbolism..I am with you lakshmi will save Khushi...

MB
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sun2011

I hope Laxmi left some grass and she pulls it out and everyone bursts out laughing and ASR too - all realize how Khushi can bring laughter and dignity in RM:)

I like this suggestion...now that she has begun to make a place in his heart...has already made a place in his family's heart...muje lagta his ke AB SAHI WAQT hai ke khushi ko iss GHAR menin layaa jaye...no?😛
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

I like this suggestion...now that she has begun to make a place in his heart...has already made a place in his family's heart...muje lagta his ke AB SAHI WAQT hai ke khushi ko iss GHAR menin layaa jaye...no?😛

I'm agree with you guys, shyam's face will be worth watching if his plan backfires😆
sweetrose25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehak30

I'm agree with you guys, shyam's face will be worth watching if his plan backfires😆

actally i hope that there is glass in there and that when she takes her hand out it is bleeding badly...then i want arnav to come and bandage her hand... :D
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you. necklace is not in Khusi's bag. to develop relation with Arnav still she needs to stay there. so, no question of getting necklace and throwing out khusi from RM. but i would like if khusi finds the mannat key in her bag. and arnav is somehow there and sees the key. and some flashback...😊
deleteaccount thumbnail
thought the same thing here
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you all. Lakshmi got the necklace...she is a smart goat!
yuvi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun2011

omgg i wud actually die of laughter if that happened XD

but yah, i dont think the necklace is in her bag. the ending of today's episode is to keep us excited for monday, which might i add is killing me -__- it'll be something else. otherwise they wud have shown her pull out the necklace and everyone shocked faces. right? its how all these dramas work. LOL ive seen WAY too many XD