Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Angie,i just loved ur post!thank you!  Myra, thanks.
Ok,i loved this episode,radev were finaly the leads...they had so amazing scenes,just loved them,their chemestry is awesome,thats why it was so cute...Yes there wasnt meaningfull scenes ,they only talked abt their love but that was perfect 4 me cause they
are young and need sm time for themselves,they r responsible so they soon will think abt a way out from this mess..i trust them on that ...Her blushing cheecks and his naughty cb1 style made my day... 😊  Well, Avinash and Ruby always excel in such scenes.  I liked Dev of CB1 a lot and he was my favorite character until the Abhay track, but here I want Dev of CB2 back.  But then got interrupted by the 3 "voyeurs" 😆 Now,that was rohan's scene there,why this people keep on stealing his scenes...  Rohan is sophisticated for such silliness, but these three whacky people.  Radhika was shocked as she is probably still used to their weird behavior.  Dev is of course used to it from the childhood.  Another stupidity,how the priests know when is the rite time for a man to have itimacy with a woman?! Is this only for the rjp? What if they arent in the mood that nite 😆 😆   This is the most idiotic thing i ever heard...talking abt the SR to the whole world, as u said will they watch if it realy happens?! 🤢   Well, Misti wrote that it could be as RP and RPtain and not necessarily SR.
Radev in the bedroom and on the phone was just mindblowing,avina are perfect for this kind of scenes, like that radh played along with dev and his impatientcy...normal for a young married man with such a beautiful wife!!   Yes.  But he is not paying attention to any of their existing problems.  But yes, he wants to listen to that again and again as he has been deprived of it so many times - first due to his obligations and then due to his crazy Dada.
Radh with rohan was brillian,she
was smart in dealing with him and rohan again two faced!!  Radhika was wary of him and hasn't forgiven him.  She is not comfortable around him but is forced to tolerate him in the house because of Padma.  Rohan is keeping everything hidden.  Misti did mention his angry look as opposed to soft look at the funeral or the RP tilak.  Yes angie i too think that bh will b blinded by power, bh loves control so she will want that title for this very thing!The end yup reminded me of cb1,simply cute,lets see if dev gets his kiss... To me it is still not Dev of CB2 because he is an introvert and wouldn't ask for something so personal in front of his whacky family.  The precap...so the cottage will be on fire...oho,what a b'day dev my boy...love and fire 😉  Well, I hope this wakes him up from his slumber as he is ignoring all his problems and is just wrapped around Radhika.  

Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Angie interesting thoughts.so the three frustrated people are the peeping toms in RaDev  romance may be they are imitating Shantanu track with Barkha as Shantanu as he was a creepy helpful fellow so here also Bh has become creepy.He used to be friendly help them then indulge in all sort of negative things I think Mansa should come and give her good.  Misti has written about pre-planned behavior and I am now inclined to agree with her.  I am not sure if I would compare Shantanu with Barkha.  Shantanu had rejection issues and he had a softness for Radhika.  So he was resentful of Dev for getting everything that should have belonged to him (with the exception of Radhika whom he wanted to snatch).  Barkha is a psychotic character who is just power hungry and can turn against anybody who would stand in her way.

I am not irritated with Radhika and Bh marriage as long as it is not Bh and Dev. By the way is that why she is sleeping with Radhika?😆😉  That is a good point.  Yes, she is sleeping with Radhika.  But seriously Barkha will be after Dev because marriage to him gives her what she wants.

Funny camaraderie of the three Dai Padma and Radhika over peppers what is its meaning that they will handle the negative aspects together. yes so Radhika does not forgive Rohan and she will do the same to Bh when she changes and becomes greedy for power and money probably on Dev's birthday the lawyer will say choti bahu is the person who gets all the money and all in PB say Radhika is Cb and Bh becomes only naam ke vaste RPtine. Even Kashi Maharaj said CB not Rptine  Well, lets see what they show in the will.  They showed the lawyer in the funeral and now they mentioned the birthday.  So the will has to be there and there is something that applies to Radhika.  So Radhika has a legal right on everything and their wedding has many witnesses - three families and servants of PB.  

Liked all the romantic scenes between Radhika and Dev during the day with no interference and as naturally newly weds seeking each other and trying to find ways to be together 😉 They also need some lighter moments  as their life is so complicated and they can relax only with each other especially DEV.  That is true but the way Dev is acting now, he seems to have forgotten that Radhika has no status in the society and he is supposed to resolve these issues.  He is acting like a child who is inside the house while the storm is brewing outside.  So that's why Dev is just hovering around Radhika.  Relaxation I can understand but he is ignoring everything else.  He wasn't doing that in the cottage.  

Liked Avinash and Radhika as they have lovely chemistry for such scenes.and we viewers also like them.  They have the best chemistry and their scenes together are effortless.

Well waiting to see what happens tomorrow.  Lets see if the will comes tomorrow or on the day of ME.

Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks Angie...I will respond in detail later for now ...just these points...

Misti, I read both your posts and you made excellent points.  

Dai tells that she chose for them to come to the temple early in the morning so that no one is there and the people from the muth say that they got the news that RPtian will be visiting. So how did the news get out...servants or someone else. This sharing of sindoor in temple is irritating me...specially from Radhika's forehead.  Yes.  Everyone in this family deserves a big kick on their backside for playing with people's faith and belief (plus the creatives, channel and PH). Yes.  That's why I too would like if they lose RP title for now.  Also Barkha wants to learn the recipe so that she can cook every Monday. If Radhika will be there in the house then why does she need to learn that?

You know I missed the nuances here until I read your analysis and suddenly it makes sense.  I was one day thinking of writing about PB servants' loyalty.  These servants are so loyal that they are not disclosing to anybody the truth about Radhika being the CB and the true RPtain.  They were shown to listen to everything from the day of the marriage.  Yet this news got out.  It won't be the servants because they have tonnes of stuff to leak if they wanted to do that.  So how did the Mahants come here.  Now I am thinking of the same thing as you are implying.  Same with Barkha learning kheer.  I discounted this line but your theory makes sense.  Why would Barkha need to do that when Radhika will be there in the house?

You were the one who couple of months ago (early July) mentioned that Barkha looked in awe at the house when she first entered.  She even mentioned this to BB that she got this grand room.  Now Barkha's situation shows that she is from a middle class background as opposed to Radhika who is from low-class.  But here it is an upper class family.  

Then there was dialogues of Barkha with Dev on the terrace where she got to see how much Dev is adamant about marrying only Radhika.  As you said,  Dev always had the first wedding on his side and he could have used that one if Barkha hadn't convinced him of Dada's approval of his marriage.  So now to me too everything is appearing as pre-planned from the time of ME or sometime later on.
This muhurat for the 17th ...is it for Suhag Raat or to start their life as Rajpurohit and Rajpurohitain?   Ok, that is a good point and is more palatable than Mahants knowing about Dev's SR.  Also Dev was supposed to be initially RP only after he turned 23.  So it may be the case of official start of RP and RPtain.  And does this need a special arrangement of the planets, constellations, sun, moon, asteroid, commets, galaxies to start their life together? Why leave out the rockets and the satellites? They should also be there beaming their electric signals and radio signals to create the perfect electrical field for them to do whatver they are meant to do. 😆

Anyway, 17th is also Dev's birthday...is the will part still there? I mean all the property and everything going to the Choti Bahu?  That's what I am interested in.  They showed the lawyer on the funeral day (but not during the ME) and now there is this birthday.  So there has to be something from the will and it pertains to CB.  That is Radhika and now it is a legal matter.  Any fraud here is a big crime.  

Liked the interaction between Rohan and Radhika...I found it interesting that Radhika did not forgive him and told him to repent for his mistakes and to take care of responsibilities and to help in muth activites.   Yes, I liked that Radhika acknowledged his apology but did not offer forgiveness.  She is wary of him as she should be.  So I liked her response here too.  This scene was more interesting to me than that stupid Dai and Padma scene.

Rohan no longer has the soft look for Radhika but is angry at her...for what? For betraying him? I mean he did not know of the childhood wedding.  Yes, you are right and I missed this transition from soft to angry.  So now he knows that Radhika came as Dev's wife and he can also relate all that Radhika used to do - vrats and pujas for Dev as well as taking care of him when he was sick.  He has to remember that Radhika asked him about him being KK during the childhood.  So from Rohan's perspective, Radhika betrayed him.  He is right to an extent, but he is obviously forgetting that Radhika is an orphan from a poor family who wouldn't have much say in saying "yes" or "no" to any proposal.  Did he ever ask her if she wanted to marry him?  No, he took it for granted that she would never refuse him.  Afterall, he was this rich guy from an influential family. But a person like Rohan would feel betrayal.  They are keeping mystery about Rohan and probably his cards would be clear after the ME. 

Dev's behavior is that of a person who thinks that since something is not there in front of him, it does not exist. I mean he is not thinking of the big elephant that they have in their hands. I felt as if I am watching a kid who is finally found his favorite play mate and is having a nice time with her. I mean he has found the person with whom he can be free completely for the first time in his life and is demanding attention from her and expecting her to look after him. Radhika was the more indulgent adult in this. Her spark is back and she was humoring him knowing what he is up to. She is still a bit unsure and gets scared when Dev glares at her for holding his hand but then gets back to normal. Maybe he needs a jolt to get him out of this honeymoon phase where everything is hunky dory in his life.. Oh can we have our Dev of CB2 please...the one who was there before 24TH July ME...He was such a nice complex character...and when are you going to stop ping ponging his characterisation. 

Yes,  you are right on everything.  Without any explanations, I am taking his behavior as of somebody who has finally one person whom he loves the most and who also loves him most.  As Dai said yesterday,  Dev has never expressed any interest in food because nobody ever asked for his preference.  He was overwhelmed when he found out that Radhika knew his tastes just from observing his facial expressions.  I also read Zam's POV and I now think that it may be the reason. 

But,  somehow this insertion of Dev of CB1 is not gelling with me.  Dev of CB1 could ask Radhika to kiss him publicly but not Dev of CB2.  Dev of CB1 was a pampered son and everyone indulged him.  He was an extrovert and everyone was very approving of his relationship with Radhika (even Vaishali eventually).  But Dev of CB2 would want to extract a kiss from Radhika (he has it seems anyway from Radhika's response as she is willing to kiss him privately but has inhibitions about the public display), but only in privacy.  So scene by itself is cute but not in the context of the story.

I too want Dev of CB2 (the one from the cottage).  I hope that ME puts an end to this ping ponging.  I definitely hope that they don't make him weak who can't fight Barkha's whims (the same way they did to Dev during the Vishaka ONS track).   Please keep him strong and consistent with Dev of CB2 before ME of July 24th.  

Now the precap...if they are going to a cottage and if the fire is not metaphorical one but real...this reminds me of the house of wax. Good point about metaphorical one - but it burns what?  The relationship of Dev and Radhika (it is binding),  RP legacy (it should based on what Dada did and then Dev and Radhika are doing?).  

Acting...Both Avinash and Rubina were good, but today liked Rubina more. Also liked Rohan. Dai smiling is freaking me out. 

Yes.  I too liked Rubina more because of her expressions and spark.  Rohan was good too in his brief scene with Radhika.  I actually would like to see more Rohan and less Barkha as his scenes with Dev and Radhika are interesting.  Barkha is a dull character for me at this point.  

I am with you on smiling Dai.  She has those Amma expressions from the second wedding when she was this sweet towards Radhika and then tried to burn her alive and had no remorse ever.  I am really hoping that they show Dev asking Dai to take a vacation ( a long one) where she goes visit some dhams (religious places) so that we can be spared of Dai for at least some time.  Couldn't she died of shock when Dada died?  Or she could have taken Rohan's gun or Virat's gun (ok just joking here).  But she is one freaky person.  

To be honest, even this smiling indulgent Padma is a little too much for me at this point.  She is acting as if Radhika is Rohan's wife and it was little too sugary for me today.  I really wanted a longer scene of Rohan (in place of Dai's scenes) to counter that sweet feeling.  

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsri

🤣  this rads to dadaji convo was hilarious ...  Thanks Rajsri.  This whole family talking about SR and not letting Dev be alone with Radhika even on the terrace was bugging me.  

overall ... have to agree with all your comments  Thanks.

- dev -  i wish they would give him some monologues or dialogues with rads to explain why he is behaving the way he is  Yes.  Taht would be good.  But based on month and a half of experience, that is not happening anytime soon.
 ... is it bcos he was scared of losing rads like he lost his mother and dadaji -  he seems to be desperately hanging on to her  ... this goes to misti's comments in her thread that someone else had commented that he does not want to lose her - so he would like to speed up SR.  Zam mentioned that and it makes sense too especially when we have no monologues or meaningful dialogues between Dev and Radhika..  
- does he just want to pretend the whole arrangement of andharwali/baharwali does not exist To me he is acting as if the problems are out there and not at home.  So he wants to forget the whole mess (or the storm) outside while he remains safe with Radhika at home like a kid.  So he closing his eyes to the reality because of all the emotional upheaval he had in last couple of months.
- wish i had my answers to these ... if i knew that they would provide it soon, i would be okay ...but i think it will be brushed under the carpet.  As usual and then they wonder about low ratings.  There is never any emotional closure for viewers.
- he clearly knows that he is wrong -  so why is he behaving like dev from cb1 -  again creatives, director,  anyone ... please show me some reasons  - in the absence of that i have to see these radev scenes more as avina scenes, not radev -  rubina and avinash are both very good at these scenes - rubina is looking really beautiful and she has the soft, sad but glowing look back on her face.  Yes to everything.  Again Dev of CB1 was very likeable but he belonged in that story.  Here Dev of CB2 is needed (the one prior to July 24th ME).  I too them as a stand-alone scenes or the scenes fitting the above scenarios (that you mentioned).  Avina are very good in such scenes but lack of anything else and just romantic scenes won't bring back the ratings.

-  They can choose to show barkha any way they want ... but the more i think of past episodes the more it appears that she came with an agenda  -  not that it was a recent development  ... maybe dev or maybe purohit family    Yes,  Misti has been writing that for some time now.
-  how does she have so many men at her disposal who can keep rohan captive  Yes.
-  how did she know the doctor who kept dadaji bedridden so well that she was able to get into the PH house - at that time i did find it strange that the doctor recommended her as a student that was highly capable  Yes.  But not sure if she planned it at time because that time Dev was just a servant in everyone's eyes.
-  dev was looking for a way to get out of the barkha marriage ... she stopped all his plans by telling him that he was marrying rads  I think that is true.
- barkha seemed very eager today to pretend that she was RP Yes.  Misti wrote about her wanting to learn to cook kheer.   

As far as public SR is concerned 😆  i thought the mahants said that they needed to spend a night at the cottage - not sr - otherwise, that would be simply hilarious - the religious body dictating when their RP should have SR    Yes Misti wrote that it may be official start of RP and RPtain which may be true because Dev was supposed to be RP only after his 23rd birthday.

Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zam123

Thanks Angie for your thoughts, I love reading yours and Misti's analysis of the episodes because they are so interesting, hum ours and analytical of each characters and the creatives.  Thanks, Zam.  

Before CB whenever I use to watch TV shows and they were badly written or dumbing down of the characters I use to be so frustrated and unhappy that I would stop watching the shows.

Since CB1 I found this forum and am so happy to have you, Misti and others sharing their point of view that it helps to calm me down and see things differently.

It is true for many of us who never analyzed any Hindi soap this way.  I too started doing this when I joined forum.  Misti has a great sense of humor and that helps in getting calm when they show such nonsense.

The episode continued from where it started yesterday with Dev comparing Radhika to moon and how Radhika - his moon is more beautiful.  Just when he is done and viewers start thinking that now Dev would say something serious to Radhika,  three musketeers (Misti's term from the update and very appropriate) ' Dai, Padma and Gopaldas appear to make sure that no hanky panky is being done here before 17th of September.  Radhika is shocked and so are viewersI was really shocked when they turned up. As if having Barkha pushing Dev aside yesterday was not enough, then guarding Radhika in her bedroom and now these three musketeers appear to make sure no hanky panky happens, so embarrassing even for the viewers.  This is one weird dysfunctional family who would interrupt a personal time of a newly married couple on terrace and would stand there listening to their conversation.  Yes, privacy is hard to get in a joint family, but this...

These two are in love and after a long time spending some personal time together.  Both have been told that they cannot have a relationship prior to Sept 17th (shubh muharat that wasn't needed for Rohan's SR).  Creatives want any excuse to keep these two apart and not to fulfil the viewer's wish of having just Radev scenes without third person there. Yes, this way they can show some eye gazing scenes to pacify viewers but not give them anything meaningful to talk between them.  At this point,  I am not interested in their SR.  Their scenes in cottage were more romantic to me because there were conversations between the two.  Wonder if we will ever get such scenes again.   

Anyway, liked Radhika's shocked looks and then their blushes.   Anybody would blush but not these three loonies.  By the way,  I still want to ask writers how do these people know that nothing happened between Dev and Radhika on their SR. . Did they announce to the world?  Say when Dada was having an heart attack,  did Radhika try to calm down Dada, "Dadaji, please don't die.  Nothing happened between us.  I stopped him in the middle, we sat on the floor and talk about your favorite Barkha and then that made us sleepy as it would anybody.  If you want,  I promise you that even we stay together,  we will talk about Barkha every night.  So our SR can postpone until the Mahants and society forget who is the real wife and who is the fake one?"🤣 I am cracking up imaging this scene.  Thanks.

Anyway, why are Padma and Dai so surprised to see people.  Many religious people go early to pray to temples.  So somebody was bound to be there.  But why is nobody surprised to see Radhika continuously with Barkha. They have only eyes for Barkha. 😆 Selective sight as Misti mentioned. Also she has sindoor and mangalsutra all the time when she never used to have before.  They know that Radhika was engaged to Dev and that Dev loved her a lot.  So isn't it weird to see them together.  So Barkha is now getting a lot of respect for being RPtain.  Misti, they are going with your scenario where Barkha is going to fall for the power (so Dev is secondary to this power for her.  I am glad about that).   Anyway, then there was the ridiculous scene of Barkha telling the recipe.  No matter how much you don't know how to cook,  anybody would know that garam masala doesn't go into anything sweet and that it would be sugar.  So silly comedy there and also to show that Barkha doesn't know how to do any puja or cook. Found this part irritating but loved Radhika's expression here.   Yes, Radhika's expressions were very good and she was upset that she wasn't able to greet these people as RPtain.  So why was RP sure about Barkha's suitability as RPtain?  It was not because of RPtain qualities he was after but a show piece.  True.  If he knew quality, he would have accepted Chaya and Radhika rather than going after Padma (the one who brought up Rohan) and Barkha (no need to elaborate here).  At least Padma knows the rituals and responsibilities that go with RPtain title. 

\  Probably that would happen only during the ME as that would flip Barkha who wouldn't want to lose her powers. Well seeing the precap it spoils Dev's plan for a SR so he will stop Barkha spending the night with him.  Well, lets see how they show it.  Just hope it is logical.

Dev and Radhika's scene in the bedroom (ignoring all the issues and lack of meaningful conversation between the two) was cute in itself.  As usual, Avinash and Rubina perform in these scenes effortlessly because of their awesome chemistry.  Dev wants to spend time with Radhika probably because now he is officially her husband (at least in the house).  So I take this scene of a guy who is pretending that things are as he dreamed long time ago where they were married with the family accepting Radhika as his wife.  So maybe family's acceptance of Radhika as CB and his wife has freed him for the time being.  So he is acting like an ostrich where Barkha is concerned.  This closing his eyes to their problems would cost him in the future.  Anyway, it was cute scene where Dev tries to delay Radhika and she understands his ploy.  But Radhika here may be shy but she is a willing participant with Dev and has her old spark back in her eyes. 😍Loved Avinash and Rubina's  expressions ' this was so cute and makes it all worthwhile for me.  Yes, both are always very good in such scenes.

While Dev is impatient for his SR,  Radhika mentions that day is going to be special for her as that is Dev's 23rd birthday.   So finally,  Dev is turning 23.  That is the day for reading the will too.  Are they still going to show the will reading.  I hope so if the story is to remain consistent.  Hmm'so the will is the one where CB gets all the property and power in her name.  Will Dev decide that he has to declare Radhika the true RPtain sooner than later possibility because they would be committing fraud if Barkha takes over from Radhika.  This would be punishable by jail for the entire PF once the truth comes out.  So will that flip Barkha on 17th because suddenly she would realize that she has tonnes of powers and she is losing all that. Probable ' Barkha likes power and money. When she first came to PB she was impressed with the big house and the luxuries and was very happy to be stay there.   Misti mentioned that long time back too and this would fit with Barkha's character.  So Barkha is no different from Maheswari.  Mahewari pushed the old man down the stairs when faced with losing RP title and everything associated with it.  Barkha would set fire to Dev and Radhika's room?  I think she will probably try to set Radhika only on fire because if Dev is included then she cannot remain the RPtian and have the power. Both are together but getting rid of Radhika is her motive.  This is believable for me based on what Misti has written about Barkha's character.

Then there is the kitchen scene (similar to CB1) where Dev wants Radhika to kiss him publicly before he would eat Radhika's food.  It was a cute scene by itself (again ignoring all the mess). 😍Again I loved this scene and the expressions.  Yes, their expressions were good.  

Anyway, acting wise it was Rubi for me followed by Avinash.  Ruby displayed her shock in the first scene very well and then she was this sparkly Radhika who may get shy once in a while but has a lot of spirit.  Avinash was also good in his scenes with Radhika especially in his exasperation with Radhika and then showing her his sulky attitude.  Both of them looked very good today. For me it was Avinash first and then Radhika.  I liked Rubina more because of her expressions in different scenes (with Barkha in the temple, then with Rohan and finally with Dev).  But I liked Avinash too.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The Muth people  knew as the Mathadeesh sent the chunari but exact time  is bit fishy as the ceremony could have been held any time.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I enjoyed today's episode. I am glad there was very little Barkha especially where the cute scenes with RaDev were concerned. I am glad RaDev were shown alone, their scenes were adorable! It is too bad the CVs couldn't keep it this way instead of adding Barkha to the list of negative characters.

I too believe it is the power that will consume Barkha to turn negative, she'll like the attention and the status. This will have nothing to do with her developing feelings for Dev so that is a good thing but still she is someone who can cause a lot of problems for RaDev
Angie12 thumbnail
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I enjoyed today's episode. I am glad there was very little Barkha especially where the cute scenes with RaDev were concerned. I am glad RaDev were shown alone, their scenes were adorable! It is too bad the CVs couldn't keep it this way instead of adding Barkha to the list of negative characters.

Yes, at least there was small mercy that Barkha was only in one scene.  Of course, it is going to change tomorrow and then we may get Barkha fest in ME.

I too believe it is the power that will consume Barkha to turn negative, she'll like the attention and the status. This will have nothing to do with her developing feelings for Dev so that is a good thing but still she is someone who can cause a lot of problems for RaDev

Well, power is also aphrodisiac and she has to get Dev in order to get power.  So Dev is essential for her.

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: why6

Friends, again substituting for Misti as she is doing the update. 

The episode continued from where it started yesterday with Dev comparing Radhika to moon and how Radhika - his moon is more beautiful.  Just when he is done and viewers start thinking that now Dev would say something serious to Radhika,  three musketeers (Misti's term from the update and very appropriate) ' Dai, Padma and Gopaldas appear to make sure that no hanky panky is being done here before 17th of September.  Radhika is shocked and so are viewers.  Yes, privacy is hard to get in a joint family, but this...

I tell u Angie!!, the scene looked so awkward with GD, Dai( okay i am fine with Padma though). I guess CV's are wantingly making viewers to run away from the TV.

These two are in love and after a long time spending some personal time together.  Both have been told that they cannot have a relationship prior to Sept 17th (shubh muharat that wasn't needed for Rohan's SR).  Radhika is a responsible person and who would sleep together on an open terrace where anybody could walk in.   Do these people not think that they could have walked on Radhika and Dev kissing each other or something intimate?  Are they voyeurs?  ...Well, I guess that is possible with Gopaldas having Maheswari as a wife,  Padma having Hari for 10 months (or 2 months assuming he had at least some honor to have only one relationship at a time) and then finding out that she was the mistress, and finally Dai who was mad about Dada but probably Dada never gave her a second look (do want to see a picture of Dadi now).  But still...Dev needs to move out from this house and find a small house just for him and Radhika.  He can still support them financially but need to be away from this intrusive family.

I hope we dont get these types of scenes next time. Seriously!!!

Anyway, liked Radhika's shocked looks and then their blushes.  Anybody would blush but not these three loonies.  By the way,  I still want to ask writers how do these people know that nothing happened between Dev and Radhika on their SR.  Did they announce to the world?  Say when Dada was having an heart attack,  did Radhika try to calm down Dada, "Dadaji, please don't die.  Nothing happened between us.  I stopped him in the middle, we sat on the floor and talked about your favorite Barkha and then that made us sleepy as it would anybody.  If you want,  I promise you that even we stay together,  we will talk about Barkha every night as that would make us sleep.  So our SR can postpone until the Mahants and society forget who is the real wife and who is the fake oneThen they won't care who is characterless, who is RPtain, who is brother's wife and so on." 

😆 😆      

So that's why Dada got revived so quickly in one hour just to have another heart attack after Mansa told him gleefully about the childhood wedding (Bless you Mansa for this.  Now can you do something about Barkha too?  All Dev and Radhika do is praise her every night.  We the viewers are sick of all these lines).

Anyway, in this scene it seemed that Padma, Dai and Gopaldas were made to look like Dadi, Vaishali and Birju who were always interrupting Dev and Radhika.  While in CB1, it was cute up to a point because it suited those characters and it was never in your face.  Here, it seemed creepy with three listening to Dev telling something personal to Radhika in their dream world.  In fact, if somebody had to intrude why didn't they ask Rohan to come there?   At least we could have got glaring furious Dev and Radhika giving Rohan a stern look.

Angie plz dont comapre them to CB characters, then dont even have any resemblance.

Oh well'then there was the temple scene with Madam Barkha (thankfully she wasn't in between Dev and Radhika today ' small mercies until the ME).  So Radhika does the puja and then gives her sindoor from her maang.  This is a temple.  Why can't Radhika give sindoor from one of the thalis to Barkha and ask her to apply it herself.  This continuous wedding of Radhika and Barkha is now irritating me.

I hate it when Radhika does that, who in the world puts the sindoor from their maang, kyun temple mein sindoor ki kami reh gayi thi kya, ki woh apne maang se sindoor nikaal ke laga rahi thi?

Anyway, why are Padma and Dai so surprised to see people.  Many religious people go early to pray to temples.  So somebody was bound to be there.  But why is nobody surprised to see Radhika continuously with Barkha. Also she has sindoor and mangalsutra all the time when she never used to have before.  They know that Radhika was engaged to Dev and that Dev loved her a lot.  So isn't it weird to see them together.  So Barkha is now getting a lot of respect for being RPtain.  Misti, they are going with your scenario where Barkha is going to fall for the power (so Dev is secondary to this power for her.  I am glad about that).   Anyway, then there was the ridiculous scene of Barkha telling the recipe.  No matter how much you don't know how to cook,  anybody would know that garam masala doesn't go into anything sweet and that it would be sugar.  So silly comedy there and also to show that Barkha doesn't know how to do any puja or cook.  So why was RP sure about Barkha's suitability as RPtain?   At least Padma knows the rituals and responsibilities that go with RPtain title.

i wont repeat the recipe act😕,  dont tell Barkha dont know the taste of Garam masala( atleast she eats it right) that she thought it will used be in a sweet dish...she looked stupid if i may say!.

liked Radh's reactions, though she smiles but not wholeheartedly, she was very uncomfortable. ( for what i noticed)

Is Radhika thinking how they are continue with this charade in future?  What if RPtain is called for some puja?  Will Radhika be performing it in ghungat?  Wasn't Dai saying that earlier?  This whole RP family deserves to be kicked out for such deception.  No one including Dev and Radhika are worthy of becoming RP and RPtain (at least at this point).

Mercifully, that was end of Barkha for today.  Then there was a silly scene of red peppers being spread in the living room and the entrance (why is that?)  I guess it was to show this comradarie between Dai, Padma and Radhika who has once again become the favorite DIL.  So when Barkha would be torturing Dev and Radhika, these two would be sympathizing with her (similar to Dadi and Vaishali).  Never mind that these two wanted Barkha just few days ago and none fit Dadima of CB1.  Luckily,  Padma and Dai run away after a short while.

Padma ans Dai  it looked so silly!!!

Then Rohan comes in and sees Radhika having fun.  He comes behind her and stares at her.  Radhika senses him and turns to him and they have awkwardness between them.  I liked this scene because this is how two people where one forced the other to act as his wife would react when they are alone for the first time.  Also Radhika tries to pull her pallu to hide herself and doesn't turn to face Rohan.  This would be a natural reaction of somebody who knows that this person still has feelings for her and had wanted to rape her but she has to tolerate his presence as he is her husband's brother.  Now this scene would have been funny if Dev had come there and glared at Rohan for daring to talk to Radhika.  In any case, Rohan apologizes.  Radhika doesn't give him her forgiveness (thank you creatives for that), but just tells him simply that atonement is best and his staying there would make sense if he takes on his responsibilities.  She calls him formal "Aap" rather than disdainful "tum" she had used before.  Since Rohan is accepted back by the family due to being Padma's son, she is giving him that respect that she would have given to her husband's older brother.

Angie i liked this scene( if i can this was the sane scene which was watchable)...Liked Radh's reaction and her sterness, even i thought how would be be if Dev comes now, what will be his reaction?? i did thought he'll come, but...?

So is this the road for redemption for Rohan?  Would he try to change at one point especially when he realizes that Radhika is being tormented by Barkha?  So seeing his mirror image in Barkha could change him as it affects Radhika.  Anyway, for now he just stares at her and has a certain look.  He gives a look when Radhika is called to take Dev's phone call.

Then there are scenes of Dev and Radhika which are the highlight of the show for most viewers.  Dev is now acting like Dev of CB1 who doesn't know that he has a fake wife outside in the world with whom he is supposed to perform RP duties.  So Dev is not shown thinking of any plan to extract himself out of this mess.  Probably that would happen only during the ME as that would flip Barkha who wouldn't want to lose her powers.

exactly my thoguhts, i too did thought why was he behaving like the Dev who used to get excited with Dadi( Dev was always very childish to Dadi, he makes the immature behavior beccause his Dadi pampers him a lot)

Dev and Radhika's scene in the bedroom (ignoring all the issues and lack of meaningful conversation between the two) was cute in itself.  As usual, Avinash and Rubina perform in these scenes effortlessly because of their awesome chemistry.  Dev wants to spend time with Radhika probably because now he is officially her husband (at least in the house).  So I take this scene of a guy who is pretending that things are as he dreamed long time ago where they were married with the family accepting Radhika as his wife.  So maybe family's acceptance of Radhika as CB and his wife has freed him for the time being.  So he is acting like an ostrich where Barkha is concerned.  This closing his eyes to their problems would cost him in the future.  Anyway, it was cute scene where Dev tries to delay Radhika and she understands his ploy.  But Radhika here may be shy but she is a willing participant with Dev and has her old spark back in her eyes. 

While Dev is impatient for his SR,  Radhika mentions that day is going to be special for her as that is Dev's 23rd birthday.   So finally,  Dev is turning 23.  That is the day for reading the will too.  Hmm'so the will is the one where CB gets all the property and power in her name.  Will Dev decide that he has to declare Radhika the true RPtain sooner than later because they would be committing fraud if Barkha takes over from Radhika.  This would be punishable by jail for the entire PF once the truth comes out.  So will that flip Barkha on 17th because suddenly she would realize that she has tonnes of powers and she is losing all that.  So Barkha is no different from Maheswari.  Mahewari pushed the old man down the stairs when faced with losing RP title and everything associated with it.  Barkha would set fire to Dev and Radhika's room?  This is believable for me based on what Misti has written about Barkha's character.

I loved the cute scene where Radh pins the Badge on his coat and Dev stares at her lovingly...that was the cuttest scene...Avinash and Rubina were brilliant in that scene...
but though i didnt like Dev's portrayal as him being so excited...it didnt go with the flow of the situaiton. But i liked Radh, she was composed.

Then Dev leaves and is on phone with Radhika where he wants her to tell him that she loves him (Rohan had the same dream and Dev had become furious on listening to him describing that.  He had quickly left to meet with Muth people after that).  She would have told him if it wasn't for Padma and Dai who are always present.  Dev, now you can give her that cellphone that she refused after the engagement.  She won't refuse it now. 

Then there is the kitchen scene (similar to CB1) where Dev wants Radhika to kiss him publicly before he would eat Radhika's food.  It was a cute scene by itself (again ignoring all the mess).  Wouldn't mind seeing it as the look on Rohan's face would be comical.  BB would be smiling with satisfaction because she wants Dev and Radhika to be together now and that too publicly.  BB, you go girl!  Mohini is now Radhika's buddy again for the time being.

Overall, it was not a bad episode.  Of course, we are not going to get any meaningful scenes between Dev and Radhika for some time now.  But as long as the focus was not on Barkha today, I was happy.  Just one question to creatives.  Do all female characters who are negative or are going to turn negative not know cooking or rituals etc.?   Is it because the ideal DIL is supposed to know all cooking and puja stuff and the one who sacrifices everything for the family (even her husband)?  Can you once show something progressive?  I would like Radhika to be shown using Dev's laptop and helping him with financial matters and such.  Afterall, she is educated and need not be in the kitchen all the time.

the scene were cute but didnt go with the flow, which was very hard to accept.

Anyway, acting wise it was Rubi for me followed by Avinash.  Ruby displayed her shock in the first scene very well and then she was this sparkly Radhika who may get shy once in a while but has a lot of spirit.  Avinash was also good in his scenes with Radhika especially in his exasperation with Radhika and then showing her his sulky attitude.  Both of them looked very good today. 

Perforamances were good, Loved watching them, Dev was cute, Radhika had calm and composed expression.

Rubina was great today.

Now the precap:  So even the Mahants know that Dev didn't have SR with his wife.  How ridiculous is that?  They are dictating the muhurat and place for such happy occasion (sarcasm here).  Will they be present outside to make sure that SR happened?  Will they be next asking Dev for a proof?  CB creatives take such things to the height of ridiculousness. 

the precap couldnt agree more with ur line.

Now once that place is set on fire by Barkha, would these Mahants and family still think of such muhurats in future.  Apparently, it is not auspicious because if it was, nothing like this would have happened.

Now my question is!, what should Zee expect from these type of episode? Do they really expect viewers to stick to this, or they expect for the rocket mounting TRP's????
Do they question the CV's for the inconsistancy of the characters and the odd presence of the other characters!!!!!!!

Previous
1 2 3
Next