lovely...
agree...

Thanks Dear
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rockingfan

i agree with u
pls cvs dont make us not like our geet
we will nvr b able 2 hate her

Well we will Never be able to Hate her, She has made us Girls/Women Proud, But i hope the CV's Maintain the sanity of the Character and the show

Originally posted by amrutha24

Yes i agree with this ,Y'derday they managed to insert a filler due to our leads illness and now I request the CVs   stop this immature drama by somebody like geet herself who suddenly realises that she shd not support such weird surprise of her sister and stop them before pheras  and making her realise that what she was doing was very childish ,bcz marriage is no  drama or surprise and she went through that drama in the past which gave her lot of pain and shattered her life and  her parents abondened her. That silly girl needs some gyan from geet. now.

Engaging us in an episode termed as Filler does not mean us torcher us with slapstick comedy and script that simply leaves nothing but a sour taste in our mouth...
Originally posted by miss_giggles

Agree with your post, i dont like Geet hiding it from Maan
Hope they listen to our requests

Thanks A ton Dear...Hope they do
Hey Viju totally agree wid u ...Geet has always had a clear conscience and she has never hidden anything from Maan be it her pregnancy or letting Maan know about Dev's and NT's deeds ,  which was quite a crucial thing at that stage...so i dunno why its being shown now ...also i felt it quite inappropriate after the vows that were taken again and she does falter in reciting them as she knows she's hidden the truth about the file from Maan ... so now  more emphasis should be laid on this fact ...
awasome viji
agree with you
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Viju totally agree wid u ...Geet has always had a clear conscience and she has never hidden anything from Maan be it her pregnancy or letting Maan know about Dev's and NT's deeds ,  which was quite a crucial thing at that stage...so i dunno why its being shown now ...also i felt it quite inappropriate after the vows that were taken again and she does falter in reciting them as she knows she's hidden the truth about the file from Maan ... so now  more emphasis should be laid on this fact ...

This Goes on to show that the CV's are taking least interested in the show, they have lost liking towards their own creation which is why they are ready to show any such Crap which is totally inconsistent with Geet the character,God Help us😭

Originally posted by anupm04

awasome viji
agree with you

Thanks a lot Anu😊
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Riccks/Vij,

Greetings of love.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pls keep her genuine and real otherwise she may become Extinct!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ha Ha Ha.  I sometimes ponder on this word "Extinct" and you have honestly portrayed what happens in case of us unintentionally and undesirably dumbing her as a nobody in the speed of which life flows, in the fluid movement of the story jumping from the frying pan to the fire...

In the earlier episodes of your posting the 3 Idiots thread this month, I had also penned a few lines on different ocassions, 2 of which are my small excerpts in response to your mentioned post:

..."And with Geet pottering around - should she, should she not, should she, should she not - tell the truth (of the prelude to big fat marriage) which Maan upholds as the cornerstone of his home and family !!"

..."and realized that the only huge moral expense at which often relationships wind up or take a defeat is when the relationship does not lie on honesty and goodwill of close family and elders.  Geet knowing fully well tht Maan believes in honesty and integrity and fell in love with her all over again because she upheld loyalty with large pinches of honesty and integrity thrown in, standing in the gap and facing challenges with the firmness of a wife, this disappointment of her not telling Maan and confiding and consulting even on a leap marriage prelude to the real, is gnawing at my heart as a total weakness of Geet's character."

Now enjoy this poetic expression:

Balm brings you sympathy and Marjoram joy,
Sage is long life...Sweet Woodruff augurs well for health
A blessing richer far than wealth.
While Lavender means deep devotion,
Herbs of sweet omen, Rosemary conveys.
Affection and remembrance all your days
May heaven and earth and Man combine,
To keep these blessings even thine.

Now:
If even herbs can enrich our mood, then Geet our lady love, our stunning beauty queen, through day 1 of when she started out with a fiery justice battle continued to battle her way to Maan's heart , symbolically ritualizing and upholding every value he held in high esteem.  These were the principles which created an abundant harvest for their love to bloom.  Through these very tough disciplines which were a part of her growing up years and more she imbibed in her learning experience with Maan, she brought healing and wholeness to Maan's life.  It was a tangible expression of self-nurturance and encouraging the same in Maan.  To blossom.

And to conclude as Riccks pointed out - do we want to see the extinction of this delightful, beautiful, magical and wonderful nature that Maan fell in love with!!

I absolutely agree with you darling Riccks.   Cheers Vij.

As Always Al...You Have a Way with words, Making it Interesting and Thought Provoking...There is a Reason why Maan loves Geet, There is a Reason why he is ready to Give their relationship another chance with his current Memory Loss, and there is a Reason why we love Geet (Apart from the fact that its portrayed by DD)...Its her character sketch...Her Genuineness, Her loyalty, her truthfulness, her honesty and Innocence and Bold Nature...

A combination of all this has never ever been portrayed Ever by any other Lead Character, which is what makes Geet intriguing and lovable at the same time.,...Do we really want DIRT strewn upon her character and make her like the other characters on TV...Is it so hard to be unique