Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geetian

I agree with you all-------- This vital piece of info regarding the marriage of MSK's brother-----is not something that Geet should hide from MSK. Geet was never one to shy away or avoid the truth ---what ever the consequences.

Exactly My Point why would Geet do that??? Or maybe i should put my question in another Fashion, why would the writers make her do that😡
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi viji,

Yes, it's the character assassination of Geet that is the hardest to bear.

When it comes her relationship with Maan, everything about it is sacrosanct for Geet. ...or so we were led to believe.

At the pooja she had taken the oath to keep nothing from him...at that point it was the file she was feeling bad about and she still didn't confide in him.

But the file is a small thing compared to keeping his brother's marriage a secret from him.

I hated the way she was dilly dallying over whether to tell him or not and the fact that she felt moments of guilt over it cuts no ice with me.

Also, what got me livid was her telling herself that she'd promised DEV not  to tell Maan anything and even at one point yesterday, she actually said that she should first talk to Dev about it.

My question is: Since when did allegiance to him become so important than her allegiance to her husband and her promise to God?

This is not only a mockery of marriage, mockery of us fans but mainly mockery of religion in a way.
-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Yes i agree with this ,Y'derday they managed to insert a filler due to our leads illness and now I request the CVs   stop this immature drama by somebody like geet herself who suddenly realises that she shd not support such weird surprise of her sister and stop them before pheras  and making her realise that what she was doing was very childish ,bcz marriage is no  drama or surprise and she went through that drama in the past which gave her lot of pain and shattered her life and  her parents abondened her. That silly girl needs some gyan from geet. now.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
totally agree with u
 first y ruin the geet's character
 we love geet , but after introducing amritsar track slowly slowly they r side line the leads maaneet
 they give more imp unwanted character like amritsar family
 instead of focusing on the leads maaneet and adi, pinky dadi ma track.
now
they r showing devini marraige, jugunu mama always drinking and lucky doing nothing and including married to preeto and take her in Km also
did he take permission from owner of the house his jiju
like this many things
 and now they r showing geet try to hide devini marriage from maan 
when she know it'll create more problem for every one
 y cvs showing this
 now if leads  r unwell then also there r many tracks can explore rather than this track devini or lucky preeto marriage

hope cvs understand it
 hope cvs understand the depth of maaneet .
 hope cs listen to us

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with your post, i dont like Geet hiding it from Maan
Hope they listen to our requests
Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely post viji.. n indeed.. sincere request to the CVs... please dont kill ur own baby...!! We love it so much that its hard to see it getting strangled like this..!!
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree with u
pls cvs dont make us not like our geet
we will nvr b able 2 hate her
rickks thumbnail
Hey guys thanks for posting in your comments. Do continue and let your comments and suggestions keep flowing
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Riccks/Vij,

Greetings of love.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pls keep her genuine and real otherwise she may become Extinct!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ha Ha Ha.  I sometimes ponder on this word "Extinct" and you have honestly portrayed what happens in case of us unintentionally and undesirably dumbing her as a nobody in the speed of which life flows, in the fluid movement of the story jumping from the frying pan to the fire...

In the earlier episodes of your posting the 3 Idiots thread this month, I had also penned a few lines on different ocassions, 2 of which are my small excerpts in response to your mentioned post:

..."And with Geet pottering around - should she, should she not, should she, should she not - tell the truth (of the prelude to big fat marriage) which Maan upholds as the cornerstone of his home and family !!"

..."and realized that the only huge moral expense at which often relationships wind up or take a defeat is when the relationship does not lie on honesty and goodwill of close family and elders.  Geet knowing fully well tht Maan believes in honesty and integrity and fell in love with her all over again because she upheld loyalty with large pinches of honesty and integrity thrown in, standing in the gap and facing challenges with the firmness of a wife, this disappointment of her not telling Maan and confiding and consulting even on a leap marriage prelude to the real, is gnawing at my heart as a total weakness of Geet's character."

Now enjoy this poetic expression:

Balm brings you sympathy and Marjoram joy,
Sage is long life...Sweet Woodruff augurs well for health
A blessing richer far than wealth.
While Lavender means deep devotion,
Herbs of sweet omen, Rosemary conveys.
Affection and remembrance all your days
May heaven and earth and Man combine,
To keep these blessings even thine.

Now:
If even herbs can enrich our mood, then Geet our lady love, our stunning beauty queen, through day 1 of when she started out with a fiery justice battle continued to battle her way to Maan's heart , symbolically ritualizing and upholding every value he held in high esteem.  These were the principles which created an abundant harvest for their love to bloom.  Through these very tough disciplines which were a part of her growing up years and more she imbibed in her learning experience with Maan, she brought healing and wholeness to Maan's life.  It was a tangible expression of self-nurturance and encouraging the same in Maan.  To blossom.

And to conclude as Riccks pointed out - do we want to see the extinction of this delightful, beautiful, magical and wonderful nature that Maan fell in love with!!

I absolutely agree with you darling Riccks.   Cheers Vij.

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lovely post viji.. n indeed.. sincere request to the CVs... please dont kill ur own baby...!! We love it so much that its hard to see it getting strangled like this..!!

I agree Tanu...I hope they Listen