LUD 15th Sep 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Veena5aary

lovely... Am soo happy

One word "Pratigwa" killed the scene for me!!!
Originally posted by ssweety007

SS trying to pacify G who is sitting stubborn...asks her if she didnt know what to do...then y did she do it?

Dh at the door...G asks him what he wants?...SS tells her to say what she wants 4 eating...he'll prepare it...

G asks DH to go away...

precap- G abt to slap DH...P stops and threatens her...

Todays Episode Still Running..Its Comming UP😆😆😆
Robot boy had come to ask regarding the day's menu... wonder of wonders he manages to speak a couple of words..😲. G scolds him and sends him off...😕

MMFG : Komal and Adarsh having convo... Komal wants to eat chalk... 😆  Adarsh takes her out to eat chaat and tells her chalk is not good for her... komal eats the kulhad (mud pot)...😆😲

Lallantaap scene between Kriya,... K lying on bed looking depressed... Prats asks him why u are this way... he replies that he is sick of the family tensions and the taunts from outsiders... Prats tell to go out of the house and start new business 👏  K looking happy and surprised by the suggestion... agree to start new business and see to their future... 👏

WOW looks like CVs have finally heard our prayers...😃
new promo...kml comes gets angry and shouts at SS...suddenly she has pain in her abdomen...and screams amma...
Originally posted by HamiSky

One word "Pratigwa" killed the scene for me!!!
ya even it irritates me alot, y suddenly k calling her like tis, atleast he call her babu... Iss cvs ko mein... 🤬
GD comes...and takes a glass of water to drink...in turn spilling some water...G comes and slips...but doesnt fall😔
G calls DH and starts slapping him...goes on and on...
P comes...stops her... and prcap scene happens
this ganga... did anyone ever treat her the way she's treating that poor servant? 😡😡😡 Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
They Shown Maha episode Promo
Komal comes In Haveeli and Fighting with ganga for Her marriage with SS
Just Than she has Feel Some Pain of her abdoman
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Deepali88

Todays Episode Still Running..Its Comming UP😆😆😆

sorry😳😳...wrote it in a hurry...didnt think abt it😆
anyway hope everyone understood😊
I want everyone of TN to slap tis gangawa for once