India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Where is Meena Kumari ? !!!!!! (Page 3)

ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
thank u for puttin ur effort into fydin out more about meena..she rocks mate..Big smile

SweetIshaan. Senior Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Ohh Thanks Netri for asking this... indeed she is one of the strongest character of Kashyap parivaar... Glad to know Meena's name...Big smile  Bina has been so consistent with her performance.. and recently she is imerging as such fabulous actress... I loved her all scene lately in Khushi track... she acts superb... and portrays the character perfect... Thumbs Up Kudos to Bina... ClapClap We definately want her name mentioned in SGP cast... Smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 16 September 2011 at 2:00pm

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovable_ragzfan

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Well this is great, now we have a NAME for the face behind MARVELOUS MEENA. Indeed she is the BEST maid to have ever been created on television and BINA portrays her flawlessly. Thankyou Netri for asking to know and thankyou to the person (sorry I can't remember your name) who provided the information. Much, much appreciated. Smile

My name is SpoorthiSmile..
In this forum few of the members call me sheetu(as its my twitter IDEmbarrassed)
Hope you'll remember my name..

Oh  I see, I shall remember that, thankyou once again!
Smile
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Sproothi you confuse me so much, why dont you have same id for both as its easier to remember, you are a good girl, u know I thought loveable ragz fan and SrkSalman Hrithik is you !! thats why I mentioned IF thinking its you and you would not take it as an offend, and look where I landed. Sproothi you are a good girl I like you, u know how to respect all the members.

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Sproothi you confuse me so much, why dont you have same id for both as its easier to remember, you are a good girl, u know I thought loveable ragz fan and SrkSalman Hrithik is you !! thats why I mentioned IF thinking its you and you would not take it as an offend, and look where I landed. Sproothi you are a good girl I like you, u know how to respect all the members.

Aww that was really very bad behaviour di. You said no but I would've said something definitely. Such bad manners should not be tolerated and should certainly not be exercised on someone who is elder to you.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index