Sasural Genda Phool

Where is Meena Kumari ? !!!!!!

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I want to know about actress playing Meena Kumari in SGP for a while . I love her to death . She is in the serial , since it started . But now she is part of Family both for us & Kashyaps too . I for one want to know more about her . But I also noticed that I-F gives us infos on CAST , They have all the information for all the actors , other than Meena Kumari ๐Ÿ˜’. Including One character named ๐Ÿ˜” " Khushi's relative " I think Actress was in only 3 episodes [ As Disha MOM ] & Yet she is mentioned but Our beloved Meena Kumari !!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
           I don't Know where I should complain about this ๐Ÿ˜•or request to provide information on Actress playing Meena Kumari . So If anyone has info on her or anyway I can get it  Please Help me . Me & Many of My Friends will b very happy . โญ๏ธ As one them has already put her in his Would B bride list !!! Yes , V love her that much . Thank U . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Here is the link to cast list ::::::
Edited by netri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhi03 thumbnail
 meena's real name is bina bhatt
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I back this as well, in all fairness she is the most consistent performer of SGP and yet no mention of her, it's a shame we should write a petition or something it's not right.
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

News related to Meena kumari ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nivedita Bhattacharya and Bina Bhatt

Nivedita Bhattacharya who is best remembered for her role as JiJi in Saath Phere will soon hit the small screen again. Nivedita has been roped in to play a pivotal role in Ravi Ojha's tentatively titled new show Sajda on Star Plus. Furthermore, Bina Bhatt who is currently essaying the role of Meena in Sasural Genda Phool will also be a part of the show.

Our source informs, "Ravi Ojha Productions is all geared up to launch a new show which is tentatively titled Sajda. It's a love story of a Muslim college girl Aaliya (Chavi Pandey) and her family. Nivedita will be playing Aaliya's elder sister in the show and her role is an important one. Apart from Nivedita, Bina Bhatt has also been roped in to play the role of Aaliya's friend. Her character Nargis will be that of a very reserved Muslim girl. Furthermore, Sarwar Ahuja and Shaleen Bhanot were earlier approached to play the male lead in the show. However rest of the cast is yet to be finalised."

Sarwar says, "I had auditioned for the role about three months back but I have no news about the show."

Shaleen remained unavailable.

We spoke to Nivedita Bhattacharya who said, "Yes I am doing the show. It's a very interesting character and I am very excited to portray it."

Edited by lovable_ragzfan - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nahin Chaelga Nahin Chalega
Meena pe yeh Zulm Nahin Chalega

My all time fav scenes are 1. when she says all the best to Sushaan when they go for a scooter ride and then the scene where she dances on Jalebi bai and shows Suhana how to dance on it.๐Ÿ˜†...And about she being neglected all I can say is Life is unfair๐Ÿ˜ญ

But God will definitely give her due one day..Go Meena Go๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article , thankyou so much, now we know she is Bina the Brilliant Bhatt! The plot if the show seems good I hope it's not a stereo typical Muslim family of conservative and the other bits and well researched as we all share the same values as every other Indian / subcontinent families.
Originally posted by: venture

Thanks for the article , thankyou so much, now we know she is Bina the Brilliant Bhatt! The plot if the show seems good I hope it's not a stereo typical Muslim family of conservative and the other bits and well researched as we all share the same values as every other Indian / subcontinent families.

You are most welcome ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Thanks for sharing the article Sheetu๐Ÿ˜ƒI'll pass on this information to Nadii di and she'll update the SGP cast list with Beena Bhatt's name.

The cast names will be updated soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

Thanks for sharing the article Sheetu๐Ÿ˜ƒI'll pass on this information to Nadii di and she'll update the SGP cast list with Beena Bhatt's name.

The cast names will be updated soon๐Ÿ˜Š

You are welcome Shaunak๐Ÿ˜Š Its only meena's name, not included in the list...
Hope Nadii di will update the list with Bina bhatt's name asap๐Ÿ˜Š
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well this is great, now we have a NAME for the face behind MARVELOUS MEENA. Indeed she is the BEST maid to have ever been created on television and BINA portrays her flawlessly. Thankyou Netri for asking to know and thankyou to the person (sorry I can't remember your name) who provided the information. Much, much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š