Dharampatni

15th Sep,11 : Mohan ko na bhaye Mohan bawri Kastur

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the amazing update! :)
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a wonderful update ! :D
Do continue to make such updates ~
Loved your comments ...
This episode was truly sad but nice ..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the amazing update.

The story is moving so well and glad Mohan finally knows the truth and Kastur know's how Mohan see's and feels about her.

Saroj way to go fighting for your son and thanks cv for doing justice to mother who fighting for her son injustice. 👏

Baapji well there no words for him cause the man is a creature by habit.

The person I hate in this show is that spinless Bhanu in his whole life he never fought for his wife or his son rights. Stupid Man
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update =D

Mohannn!!!!!!
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Saroj was fab in standing up to Baapji 👏

Mohan finally revealed to Kastur he never loved her nor wants to marry her - finally bechari Kastur's eyes are open but he didnt literally have to break her heart like he did and stamp on it
I feel like giving Kastur a hug and a shoulder to cry on because that was too much to bare but finally she knows and she will always remember Mohan's words of

"under no circumstances will I ever marry you - remember"  😭

thats going to be ringing in her ears forever, so shes not going to accept first time round when he comes crawling for her hand! its going to be something to do with mann and izzat of their families, to marry for their families sakes, Kastur loving her family and Mohan's will finally agree 😒

_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It was really hard to watch the last part. I just felt for kastur!!
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for sharing...
poor kastur...
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank Tanu for the written update.  Great job.

Today's episode was amazing.  Finally the show is picking up.

I am proud of Saroj Ma standing up that sexist pig Baapji.  She had every right to stand up and protect her son.  I don't know what goes through Baapji's mind at times.  He is completely mad.

Mohan acted like a jerk towards Kastur.  I can understand that he didn't want to marry Kastur but he could have approached her and the marriage matter in a mature way.  I was shocked how rudely he talked to her.  Though Kastur may not dress like his "London girls" or barely passed the 9th grade but she acts mature than Mohan. 

I can't wait to see next week's episodes.  I hope Mohan will atleast apologize to Kastur for his rude behaviour.

Wonderful acting by Supriya ji, Harshad, Aasiya and the actor who plays Baapji (sorry I don't know his real life name). 

One plus side of Mohan (Harshad) were his biceps.  😳  Like they say, hard work pays off.  Harshad works hard and we get a nice pay off.  😍  😆 

Edited by Aymee - 12 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Wah where does Mohan and his Muhje Nahi Pasand Hai mom think they come from talking so condescending about Kastur like that.  A really wise and educated person with good manners, brains and courtesy won't demean or put down someone like that.👎🏼

Just coz you came back from London and got some nice fancy degree (which he didn't) doesn't equal to you being a most sought after Yuvraj or anything, it just mean you have a degree.

Seems like Mohan and his Nahi Pasand Mom are so uncultured and uncivilised. There are ways to say No to someone but that wasn't the way or the reason!