-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
tired of seeing kunal misunderstanding and constantly blaming siddhi.when will this end?.raveena should tell the truth to her family๐Ÿ˜ก-when she could clearly see anand-kunal going against each other because of her mistake.she should know that her punishment will not be more than two bro's who can do anything for each other getting separated.

aur ye naya twist kya hai.anand's kundali not showing marriage in this month while siddhi's show that she'll get married this month..y'day's kunal-siddhi think alike and today's kundali-are they hinting about kunal-siddhi as couple.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

tired of seeing kunal misunderstanding and constantly blaming siddhi.when will this end?.raveena should tell the truth to her family๐Ÿ˜ก-when she could clearly see anand-kunal going against each other because of her mistake.she should know that her punishment will not be more than two bro's who can do anything for each other getting separated.

aur ye naya twist kya hai.anand's kundali not showing marriage in this month while siddhi's show that she'll get married this month..y'day's kunal-siddhi think alike and today's kundali-are they hinting about kunal-siddhi as couple.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Even i am confused abt dat.This clearly says Anand-siddhi marriage won't happen๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The CVs are taking Anand Sidhi love to the peak and Sidhi Kunal hatred to the peak...we all know what they are intending to do...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is pretty obvious what The CV's are planning to do . I just hope they do not bump off Anand & make Kunal marry sidhi . By the way ,i just hope they do not make siddhi pregnant or crap track similar to it which mau force Kunal to marry her.

I mean Anand is too cute & good .More than Anand-Siddhi ,i like the interaction between the 2 brothers . I just hope CV's are not planning to seperate them.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayushman9

It is pretty obvious what The CV's are planning to do . I just hope they do not bump off Anand & make Kunal marry sidhi . By the way ,i just hope they do not make siddhi pregnant or crap track similar to it which mau force Kunal to marry her.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lagta hai tum bhi humare tarah daily soaps mein(k soaps) Ph.D kiya hai๐Ÿ˜†

I mean Anand is too cute & good .More than Anand-Siddhi ,i like the interaction between the 2 brothers . I just hope CV's are not planning to seperate them.

i was so confident that bro's will not be separated but aaj ek jhalak dikha diya na anand answering back to kunal๐Ÿ˜•(though i support anand)
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:( I am worried about kundali chakkar D:
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushman9

It is pretty obvious what The CV's are planning to do . I just hope they do not bump off Anand & make Kunal marry sidhi . By the way ,i just hope they do not make siddhi pregnant or crap track similar to it which mau force Kunal to marry her.

I agree we can already tell where its leading many dialogues such as "hume ek hona hai" and "Tum dono ki soch kitni milti hai" are proof.

And I strongly agree to your second point. Anand and Siddhi are cute at times what concerns me the most is the effect of drama to the family, I love watching the family bonding the most, including Kunal and Anand.

About the the wedding, right now I don't mind going it either way.

Starโญ๏ธ 
Edited by starasdf - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i agree.

anand n siddhi make the cutest couple.both of them r awesome.bt they hav shown kunal in the dp,so i hav a doubt tat kunal mite marry siddhi bt tat wont b fun 2 watch then.

kunal n siddhi make no good.kunal n richa rocks n anand siddhi bt i guess in tv serials nothng of ur choice comes true

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tumne toh mere muh ki baat cheen li ๐Ÿ˜†
I was about to make a post on this Kundli thing..it is clearly indicating what CVs are planning in near future or rather they have planned in very much begining of the show..m damn sure it is kunal siddhi and not Anand siddhi par sochne wali baat ye hai ki Anand ka kya hoga...usey maar diya jayega ya chod diya jayega ๐Ÿ˜† and why its kunal- siddhi ???
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya this track is dragging yaar getting bored stop it yaar cvs