Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww, I just hope Navya doesn't reject his proposal and things do go as the spoilers say... Don't break up with Anant, things will work out! But I have faith that Navya will have to follow her heart this time, but she won't hide things from her family... I'm hoping along with Renu that she tells dadi of the proposal too- and then they can tackle Deepu and Meeta. Really want Anant beside her though as she tells the family, after all, they're in it together.
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
dere was much pain i his voice wen he said ...janti jab tum is rishte ko khatam karne ka soch rahi thi to main kya soch raha tha 😭 ...luved his ziddi avatar today...main tumhe nahi chhod sakta..waiting for d propose scene...omg he made a ring 😍 .anant is a real sweetheart
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgfanrox

dere was much pain i his voice wen he said ...janti jab tum is rishte ko khatam karne ka soch rahi thi to main kya soch raha tha 😭 ...luved his ziddi avatar today...main tumhe nahi chhod sakta..waiting for d propose scene...omg he made a ring 😍 .anant is a real sweetheart

Yeah that sentence and his letter after that was so heart breaking.  
soapliker thumbnail
His ring of twigs was that the eternity ring?
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

His ring of twigs was that the eternity ring?

Isha, I feal time to leave all our thinking and imaginations behind, and just enjoy the scenes. Nice dialogues, each word meant so much today. Liked the letters.

Eternity ring, liked the name, as long as it serves the purpose. Any ring would do.

Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes even I felt the same. Navya was just reading the letter. When she was telling those lines I was feeling something is missing! and I was wondering how well she could do that.

But once he started reading his, I felt how well he does!! effortlessly he carries every scene and you feel he is doing it from the heart.

I also felt she was trying hard to emote the lines.

But OK... She is sometimes super sometimes OK..

But he is always super.

soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

Isha, I feal time to leave all our thinking and imaginations behind, and just enjoy the scenes. Nice dialogues, each word meant so much today. Liked the letters.

Eternity ring, liked the name, as long as it serves the purpose. Any ring would do.

Agree with you Asha.  Enjoyed his expression when she was reading the letter
X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anant is just too cute... xD Loved the way he had only eyes for her throughout and was smiling like a child being told the best bed-time story. Loved his cuteness when he stopped Navya from starting to tell her he loved her!! Bless him... We really need to hear those three words from Navya more often now! Another thing I did notice today was as well that when both of them started reading their letters, it suddenly turned into them just staring into each others eyes and Navya not looking at the letter at all, which I thought made the scene definitely more personal, more emotional and more heartfelt, not just like Navya remembers what she has written but like she was telling Anant of exactly what she remembers she felt at that time- and I actually thought it was good. (: oh gosh, but I could get lost into Anant's (well Shaheer's) eyes- they seemed so dazed and shining, they're really quite something to look at!