is this nayi soch!!! puhlease!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
 This is one of the worst shows on TV! i would say beacsue of the execution but because of the theme...two student fall in love and instead of studing proving themselves... they want to get married! what crap is this the... the lead guy in not even educated!! chi chi!!! star Tv nayi soch...is this new!!! sorry someone needs to have reality check ...i glad its on 10 o'clock i would never want my children to see this show!!1 i prefer them watching Dlehi Belly!!! 
Originally posted by wooster

This is one of the worst shows on TV! i would say beacsue of the execution but because of the theme...two student fall in love and instead of studing proving themselves... they want to get married! what crap is this the... the lead guy in not even educated!! chi chi!!! star Tv nayi soch...is this new!!! sorry someone needs to have reality check ...i glad its on 10 o'clock i would never want my children to see this show!!1 i prefer them watching Dlehi Belly!!! 

Agree with the bold part !! Thumbs up to this !! but don't agree with unbold part !!
plzzz keep ur thoughts to urself nobody z asking for ur comments...
if u dnt want 2 watch go to sme other forum...y hv u cme here
dnt cme here v dont require comments frm ur kind of people...

my advice 2 anya fans...-dnt comment on dis topic anymore..
plz keep ur thoughts vd urself . nobody z forcing n children 2 c dis serial. n stop commenting like dis.

n yaa its much better den other shows : budhe uncleji marrying kids..blah blah. sorry 4 hurtin other feelings..
plez don't say such bad word for navya   u have to right to speak such word s for navya...navya is the best show ever in indian television...and i think u r scare that ur child also don't listen to ur words...i and all navya's fans fully support navya...
Are you serious? You are OK with your kids watching Delhi Belly and not this serial? You gotta be kidding me?

Plus, do you know for sure they will get married and pursue their studies? OR for the matter of fact that they will get married before completing their studies.

Honey - Speculations is OK, not downright  degrading even when you don't know what is going to happen in the serial.
y u guys dnt think it zaara hatke,hv u ever thought k one can continue his/her study after marriage?? just think about it i hv many friends who got married in early age &still studying..i knw after marriage one get lots of responsibility but getting married is not the end of study..my sister got married in the age of 18 & tht time my jij dnt hv any job .both adjusted with the situation & after some month he got a good job & mashallah till now they r living happily.. Yes Navya is nayi soch hv u ever heard ur dadi is bhaving like a friend & supporting u??the theme is the both lovers ll b together & change their parents thinking..let thm knw what is nayi soch & har bacha galat nehi hota..
U wud prefer ur children watching Delhi Belly???? Is dis wot u call ur 'Nayi soch'??? I think u shud hav a reality check fr urself!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by wooster

What???????

R u from present na...

firstly, they r not educated but there r certain ways in which one can earn their live hood easily...

& secondly, nayi soch ye nahi hai ki marriage without education, d nayi soch is ki aajkal bhi loog pyaar ko ek gali ki thrah samjhte hai which r not correct as liking some one is not a crime, The show provide d feeling of today's teenager about love beside getting afraid by d society's unmeaningful rules. It encourage d people to fight for their feeling inspite just get afraid ki what will parent & society will think.

& lastly, If u prefer to watch d film like delhi belly over this serial then it is ur choice but comparing a 🤬 Movie wid such a show is just like comparing a man's value wid cows dung(no offence)...
you are okay with your kids watching Delhi Belly and not Navya😕 well madam that indeed is a nayi soch leave everything behind...common you might be kidding aren't you? And if not you need a reality check...no offence but this forum is purely for Navya fans and people who don't like the show are never invited so please refrain from making such comments...