Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hate me everyone...bt i just can't help it(PG-4)

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really guys MOST of u all know me, some of the new ones don't but the fact remains that till today i have never written anything negative about the show... even with the AA track going on and some other tracks too...there was always something funny that could be discussed__________
BUT NOT TODAY...

Today i really have some questions unanswered and try as i might i can't find answers for these...

1) Why are they trying so hard for us to hate the character of Nandini??? Is marriage a sort of mazak? and why is she supposed to test Dev's love by having this jhoot mooth ka shaddi and then have the real one later?????(iam not talking here abt whether Dev is a saint or not) MP is a really good actress, why is such a script being written to force us to hate her???

2) Is KM a hotel that everyone and anyone can come and start staying here? Lucky and Nandini know what phase of life their sister has just crossed through... they profess to love her so much and now after she has just been accepted by her husband (who i might add doesn't remember THEM or the AMRITSAR PHASE!!!!) they are doing deeds to again create a rift between her and her husband ?

3)Why is the character of Mamaji necessary now when he is not providing any comic relief...infact whenever he comes on screen, he succedes in irritating me. (Purely my POV dont get upset anyone)

4)Why are Beeji and Tezi and Pammi absent in this golden family takeover of KM by the Amritsar clan...i say plz feel free to bring in the buffalloes and cows too...

P.s.Sorry everyone... but my irritation on seeing today's show just spilled over. Uptill yesterday it was ok and really i enjoyed yesterday's episode too...If someone doesn't agree with any or all points then sorry again, i understand all ur POVs and congratulate u all for ur peace of mind... i would have loved to have enjoyed today's episode very much...

pps. Plz read carefully before anyone starts bashing me...i love my show and Maaneet very much and so am so irritated with what was shown today...this is not a negative comment against any actor or acting done today but the storyline and script.
Guys i hate fighting and wouldn't want to do so in any of my post but today i was so ...

CVs wake up... what r u doing????
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its just that  KM(Khurana Mansion) became AD(Amritsar Dharamshala)

I dont understand y so many charecters are needed,...👎🏼
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gurtian...

Its just that  KM(Khurana Mansion) became AD(Amritsar Dharamshala)

I dont understand y so many charecters are needed,...👎🏼

No i understand that characters are necessary for the storyline and for the lead actors to be free and for them to have a normal life... but up untill now, this was going ok... but today, everything seemed superb messy... why was such a story line necessary??? as if the CVs are trying real hard making sure for the TRPs to crash down and for us to start hating the characters of Nandini and Lucky.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have the same questions too khushi
I understand that was due to maneet's illness
What i dont understand is the fact that why is the amritsar clan not going
My mum was asking me that too, but i didnt know how to reply
You usually hestitate to even eat from your daughter's in laws and they seem to taking over
Maan's reaction to him asking the amristar clan to come along made me laugh
I hope after this track ends we get a good storyline
Nandini and Lucky and mamaji are irritating me now
Edited by miss_giggles - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me too didn't like the circus shown today.. It had no head or tail...
ArnavBarunLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you
its not the same khurana mansion anymore,
aur nandini ki yeh zid, its soo stupid. i mean who keeps conditions like this, 'tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hogi' i mean seriously
aur mamaji he's just annoying me now
mujhe sirf eik cheez se problem hai, the problem is there's too many devini and others scenes, that maaneet is hardly seen in some episode like today
Your pints are completely valid and justified, i competely agree with all the points made
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey khushi i agree with you really these character really irritating
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miss_giggles

I have the same questions too khushi

I understand that was due to maneet's illness
What i dotn understand is the fact that why is the amritsar clan going
My mum was asking me that too, but i didnt know how to reply
You usually hestitate to even eat from your daughter's in laws and they seem to taking over
Maan's reaction to him asking the amristar clan to come along made me laugh
I hope after this track ends we get a good storyline

Yeah thats what i know that different characters and side storyline is very necessary for the leads to rest... but what was today's story???? GHSP has before today successfully delivered a fantastic side storyline before too...so what happened now???
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree khushi...d storyline is letting us down...we can understand that as GC & DD both r unwell so less Maaneet scenes...but l don't understand what d CVs r trying to show...hopefully Maaneet gets best new talent award tomorrow l will get solace from it
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I understand your frustration. I also understand todat's circus episode was shown probably b'coz DD and GC are not well and they needed filler scenes.

But what I don't understand is when Nandini herself said that this is just a sort of test for Dev then after knowing that b'coz of this everyone is going through so much trouble and specially this can create a lot of trouble for her sister's married life, why can't she just put a stop to this. Now she knows Dev really means to make her happy and will go to any extent even to the extent of getting "fake married"...she can just put a stop to this farce...

OR is she TOTALLY SELFISH and INSENSITIVE towards her sister's problems whose marriage is already hanging on a thin thread and might just snap due to all this STUPID DRAMA if in case Maan might feel bad about Geet's lie.

So am okay if they show filler episodes if they have to due to main leads being sick but they shoudl make some sense and not totally ruin the show