Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly no really bharkha in today's epi only revolves around Radev except 4 first part
arre arre vah vah ammm sooo happyyy finally our sweetu naughty maharaj, arre our Hero, vahi our DEV isss back guysss a gud advise: 

DON'T MISSTODAY'S EPISODE DON'T GET UP FROM UR TV EVEN FOR 1 MIN...ok oki am not allowed to talk tooo much otherwise my dr misti will scold me well u've been tell first part of naughtiness 2nd parttt tooo gud well our naughty boy calls and u knw wat happens this brngs me to old moment bzw am very impatient for tomoro in front of everyone and zat also a kiss...first season rad gave Dev the kiss when she was going to fall n Dev hold her am sure u all remember this well 2moro am impatient and excited about how it will be

For today's epi:
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—
Edited by lavalina - 12 years ago
Dev sure was Awesome ...he is Lovely i couldnt take my eyes off him ..
hai Rabba...I will surely watch thanks yaar
So Guys wat ur opinion about today's epi?????????
OMG IT was mindblowing episode
we got our radev back finally and i think due to new director
and i tell u,u made me remind one kiss of cb1 but i am now reminding all.and acc to me,the one where they returned from gufa and rads said to dev to wait for her outside the room  and he makes faces,remember and then when rads came back,forwards his other cheek to stamp and then

yaar,i can't control whole scene like is coming in front of me just now.how would be tom's epi with rads style of kiss,bcoz we know our dev very well so ziddi na .ohhh
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

OMG IT was mindblowing episode
we got our radev back finally and i think due to new director
and i tell u,u made me remind one kiss of cb1 but i am now reminding all.and acc to me,the one where they returned from gufa and rads said to dev to wait for her outside the room  and he makes faces,remember and then when rads came back,forwards his other cheek to stamp and then

yaar,i can't control whole scene like is coming in front of me just now.how would be tom's epi with rads style of kiss,bcoz we know our dev very well so ziddi na .ohhh

the same happened to me i remembered all kissing parts lets see wat rad does tomorrow gona be very interesting can't miss it am so impatienttt
yes indeed Dev was brilliant in tonight episode , is Dev that all wanted to see bravo for Avinash was amazingπŸ‘
It was beautiful this kinda scene's I want to see! 😳 But I just wish Dev and Radhika would tell the truth to society. How longer they wait how much worse it is going to be? How can they not see that?
Radev romance just love it.dev is brillant yesterday .
Yeah Dev was cute, it reminded me of CB1 Dev where he used to kid around Dadi and Radhika.
but here it was not going with the flow, it didnt seem appropriate for the situation.